The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Quintin

Quintin

So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds) Empty
PostSubject: So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds)   So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:25 am

Quintin walks into the have-not room ready to pack his bags for eviction night. Jedd and Natalie are also in the room talking about something while Jamila is asleep, he suspects. "So, tell me guys" He cuts the two off "are you planning to vote me out or not? We haven't talked since the disagreement, so I need an honest answer. I don't want to waste my time packing my belongings if it means I'm safe."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds)   So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:27 am

Jedd looks at him and shakes his head "Why would I want to vote you out...you're my teammate and we can't afford to lose you even though I know people would vote you out." He crosses his arms.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds)   So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:52 am

"Exactly my point, I'm almost certain that the votes between Agnes and I are tight. Obviously, I haven't been close with you guys this week. Which people are starting to notice, I'm checking in to be sure nobody tried to switch your attention by reason of me being ghost for a while."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds)   So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:12 am

Being in the Have-Not room can stink at times and the food here is worse then her mom's cooking. Though it wasn't too bad since it's really quiet in here. Plus, it gives her time to talk to Jedd. Was she...actually developing a crush on the guy? No! That's crazy! Keep your mind in the game. But as Quintin confronted the two of them about the elimination, she mentally rolled her eyes. Really?But what made her eyes go wide is Jedd's reply. What the hell man?! I guess what they said in the garden meant nothing to him. She had to give him a 'WTF' face, being careful not to let Quintin see it. Thank god this room was dark.

"I honestly wish I could say the same thing. But right now...I don't know who to pick. You haven't talked to either one of us since what happened in the garden. And how it ended was...not pleasant. So, yes you are my teammate and will respect that so this is why I'm being honest. But you also don't respect me."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds)   So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:35 am

Finally, after almost 2 weeks Nat stood up for herself without looking like a nervous wreck. "One, I doubt you made any connections with Agnes either. So why would you second guess on keeping someone who hardly talks, aid you? Two, You haven't talked to me yourself, It shouldn't be me who has to look for you only, Nat." He sits down the with two. "Look, my attitude is awfully aggressive, I get it. It takes time for people to adjust to it. The only time I disrespected you was week 1 in the garden, which to me was more of a disagreement."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds)   So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:46 pm

She starts to get a little nervous about him sitting next to her. Great, if she gets up now, she'll look like the bad guy.

"True but how things ended, what reason did I have to go to you? You and Jamila ganged up on me because I shared my opinion. Which I thought the idea of hold a team meeting is to hear all ideas, not go with the first one. You didn't even go to Jedd who did nothing to you. If you ever showed signs of wanting to talk to me or Jedd then that's fine. And if you want to talk things out, then let's talk please. We are a team after all."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds)   So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:07 pm

"Ganged up on?"

•Confessional•
So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds) Tumblr_inline_obdayweU0k1skywoj_500
•Confessional Ends•

"The only thing I did was answer your question, giving you insight into what I felt was a good idea. When Jamila popped off" He finger quotes "I was silent, correct? It wasn't my business to step in, as much I wanted to stir the pot more, I didn't. Jedd, on the other hand only step in when things got shaky. Jamila and I were open to your ideas but we also have the right to disagree with your moral opinions, you also have the right to oppose to our concepts too. After the incident happened, I still took everything into account and made no connections with De'Quan week 1, so I did hear you out via giving you respect."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds)   So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:56 pm

Jedd looks nervous but laughs it off "H-Hey guys there is no need to get at each other right now haha I mean come on we're suppose to stick together and party!" It gets quiet for a moment "or not."

Come on Jedd try to do something to stop them continuing "Look this team seems to be going off in the wrong path but let's just not be that team where everyone in the audience is going to be like 'look at those angry nerds, they're smarter than this' or 'nerds will always be nerds'." He nervously giggles.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds)   So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:27 pm

He sighs "Your right Jedd, I'm more than happy to let this whole situation die out. If we keep acknowledging the same dilemma, the more difficult it will be for us to move forward as a team. Nat, I'm s-" He chokes "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds)   So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:07 pm

Jamila wakes up and rubs her eyes "what is the commotion?"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds)   So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:12 pm

"Apologizing~" He turns his head looking at Jamila rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds)   So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds) Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:21 pm

No matter how much she doesn't trust this guy, it's not the time to be making enemies in this game. And Jedd saying what he did is a perfect opportunity to sway the direction of the conversation in a positive direction. Even though the choking as he 'apologized' was pretty off putting.

"I couldn't agree more. What happened happened and we shouldn't hold it against each other. so, truce teammate?

She says as she holds out her hand, expecting a handshake back to seal the deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds)   So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds) Clock10

Back to top Go down

So what is it going to be? (Private Roleplay with Nerds)
Page 1 of 1