The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds) Empty
PostSubject: Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds)   Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:40 pm

Finally! A time when that all don't have to eat slop! Not to mention they are only team with all of the members still together. Maybe it would be a chance to get a second go around with talking to the other half of her team. So after making a good amount of pancakes, she called together her team for a 'meeting' but hopes that they could just...I don't know...talk like rational human beings.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds)   Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:21 pm

Jedd wakes up and walks to the bathroom to brush his teeth then to the kitchen because something smelled very good yet familiar.

He walks through the door and see's Natalie's back facing him while she is making something. He see's a stack of pancakes on the table and he stretches. He tries to yawn really low but he had a rough, long night.

He walks quietly next to her "Umaga, Natalie."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds)   Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds) Clock10Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Quintin enters into the pantry and grabs supplies to make a sub. "Finally, real food."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds)   Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds) Clock10Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:11 pm

He walks over to the table and sits there with his face in his hands, waiting. He looks at Quintin for a moment then back to the wal "Sup?"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds)   Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds) Clock10Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:37 pm

"Not much, you?" He begins to make his sub.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds)   Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds) Clock10Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:38 pm

Jamila starts walking down the stairs and sees the team eating together. yikes, im going back up She starts to head back up the stairs but sees Quintin down there too ugh he doesn't have to suffer alone and I should be nice and try to talk with Jedd and Natalie she heads down, grabs some food and sits next to Quintin "Hey team."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds)   Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds) Clock10Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:26 pm

Jedd opens his eye "I'm still a bit tired...got leg cramps in my sleep but took a warm bath but still sleepy." He gets a plate amd serves himaelf some pancakes "I know it's bad for my diet but we've been eating slop so no shame." He bites down and see's Jamila walking down.

Still tired, he waves at her weakly "Hi Jamila."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds)   Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds) Clock10Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:06 pm

As Natalie is still preparing breakfast, she hears more people come in the kitchen. She quickly looks behind her to see Jedd behind her. She would normally jump in shock, but this time, it's actually welcomed. She simply smiled at the fact that he is still in the house.

"Good morning Je..."

She then sees Quintin and Jamila come into the kitchen not too long after. She can feel her nerves kicking her as she is standing. But...no, this is a time to at least make up for their little dispute. Before she could burn her blueberry pancakes, she turned around to flip them effortlessly.

"Good morning guys." She says with a genuine cheery tone. She places a few different plates of different kinds of breakfast food. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, the works."Hehe, I might have gotten ahead of myself. But if you guys are hungry, there is plenty over here."

She knows that it might look like she is sucking up to Quintin and Jamila, but she just really missed cooking for people. Especially since she didn't even really get the chance to do it much anymore at home. So, it more felt like she was feeling nostalgic than playing nice for them.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds)   Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:32 pm

He can feel the tension in this room as he eyes everyone with one eye, busy making their food or about to eat. How can I make the mood a bit better? Think Jedd, think. he opens both eyes and stares at the food then back at Natalie.

Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds) Giphy

"Hey guys wanna bet I can shove 3 stacks of hot cakes in my mouth at the same time? I might choke but it's a risk I'll take."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds)   Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:27 pm

Quintin finished making his sub, he wraps it up in a plastic bag for later to take Natalie's offer for breakfast. He looks at Jamila and back at Jedd "Do it, this could be entertaining to watch -laughs-"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds)   Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:56 pm

Natalie turns off the stove as she puts all the dishes in the sink. Finally, at least she finished cooking for now. Now, to finally settle down, she sits down beside Jedd and Quintin. To not look rude, she waits until everyone makes their plates before she does.

"Wait? The whole thing? I don't know abou..."Before She could finish her statement, she finally realized who she sounded like. HER MAMA!!! As much as she loves her, she was always too coddling. She takes a deep breath as she remembers what her daddy told her. 'Just have fun, darlin'. In order to really have fun, you need to take chances.

"You know what, go ahead. I think it could be kind of entertaining to see. But if ya' need any help, I'm right behind ya'." She clears her throat as she realizes that a bit of a southern accent came out. That was way too much daddy right there.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds)   Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:06 am

he might choke... "yeah I'd like to see if it's possible for you" she smiles then laughs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds)   Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Celebrate good times, come on! (Private RP W/ The Nerds)
Page 1 of 1