The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan) Empty
PostSubject: What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan)   What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan) Clock10Fri May 04, 2018 8:17 pm

Jamila felt relieved after not being nominated. She hasn't really talked to Ryan ever since the alliance went to crap so she needed to make sure Ryan knew that she still had his back "Hello Ryan, may i come in fot a few minutes?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan)   What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan) Clock10Fri May 04, 2018 8:37 pm

Ryan opened the door and smiled when he saw Jamila. "Oh hey, Jamila. Sure, come on in!" He steps aside and lets her through. "What's up? Want a snack?" He offers her his HA Basket.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan)   What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan) Clock10Fri May 04, 2018 9:45 pm

"Oh sure" she takes a macaroon from the basket and sits down "So I wanted to see where your head is this week. Like who do you want to be sent home?" She scratches her nose and finishes the macaroon "Since you've had my back even after the alliance ended as far as I know, I was going to return the favor by voting out who you deem worthy of the chop this week since it is your house ambassador reign"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan)   What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan) Clock10Fri May 04, 2018 11:59 pm

Ryan takes a spot on his bed. “Well, thanks for checking in! I really appreciate that. And, yeah, I have your back,” He smiles. “I know we don’t talk much, but I always thought it was this unspoken thing between us, y’know? Plus I really admire how you’re always studying. Even in a TV show.” He laughs. “Wish I was like that when I was in school.”

He then scratches his head and prepares to answer her question. “Well, I don’t really have a specific target, I guess? I genuinely like everyone left. Even Trixie when she hogs all of the Oreos. But, there’s good reasons to get rid of C.C. or Quintin either way. C.C. is really smart with what he says sometimes. Maybe I’m way dumber than you guys, but sometimes I can’t understand what he’s saying when he uses those really big words.” He chuckles. “I’m not that old, but maybe my age is catching up quick. And then, with Quintin, he’s a smart guy and he’s also athletic. And even though I know you both are close and both have the same enemies, I think he has a good chance of beating anyone if he gets to the end with the right person. Especially if Jedd, Natalie, and Harley are more bitter towards you than him.

But then again, C.C. could just outsmart everyone and make it to the end. So I honestly have no idea. But I think it has to be one of them two over Trixie, for sure. But what do you think? I trust your judgement.” He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan)   What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan) Clock10Sat May 05, 2018 12:42 pm

"Yeah I know, sometimes I'm too focused on the game or studying to talk to my friends. And thank you! I admire that you took time for your kid to come here, it must be hard."

Jamila laughs "I mean yeah I can understand what he says. But I understand what you mean. " she then thinks for a second... what if the jury is bitter.. "I mean with Quintin yeah he could beat a lot of people but he is loyal while C.C. is a wildcard. He seemed to be against the alliance before Rae saved Ratalie...well tried. Plus C.C. has that video tape and may have dirt on all of us that others don't know and could use it against us. So I think he may be the better choice but I could be bias"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan)   What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan) Clock10Sat May 05, 2018 5:29 pm

Ryan nods. "That's all true, too. I just hope that if Quintin does stay, then he won't be too mad at me. I only really had a few options this week... especially with the Extra Credit Draw." He frowns. "But, I think it's both two options to consider for now. Especially with the POP we still have to do. Anything could happen."

He pauses and grabs some candy from his basket. "I know you and Quintin are close, but depending on who wins the POP and if its used or not, there will be three or four votes. So if you want Quintin to stay, I think you'll have to try to get Trixie if she's taken off the block and/or Jay to vote with you."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan)   What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan) Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 1:16 am

"I'm sure he understands that but probably wondered why Rae wasn't put up, I was confused by that too to be honest. But she could be a backup if one of them comes of.

She then breaths out a bit of air and brushes her hair back with both hands "Yeah I think I can convince Trixie, Jay I'm not sure. We are friends but he probably dislikes my hatred of Ratalie"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan)   What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

What's Good (Private RP w/Ryan)
Page 1 of 1