The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Mon May 14, 2018 5:10 pm

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST ESPECIALLY INFO FOR ROUND 3.
"Hello, HouseGuests!" Val's voice booms over the intercom. "Welcome to this weeks Power of Protection competition! Because there are only six of you left, you'll ALL be playing in this week's competition!"
Val waits for the HouseGuests to get settled and then continues.

"Welcome to the competition! Here's how it'll work: the six of you will compete in a series of rounds to determine the winner of the POP! The first four HouseGuests to finish round 1, will move on to round 2. The top two players of round 2 will face off in round 3. The winner of round 3 will be crowned the winner of the POP!"

Hey guys!

Now, what you REAL people will be doing these mini games:
Round 1: https://www.educaplay.com/en/learningresources/3724591/mh4_week_8_pop_pt1.htm
Note: Try to go as fast as possible, because it records your time and you only have ONE shot at this.

Round 2: https://goo.gl/forms/GERhBjbnOg1uQ0oO2

Round 3: http://www.picturesudoku.com/u.php/5229
Note: This does not give you a time until you finish completing the puzzle. It will give you the option, so once you finish please click on it, check your time and send me a screenshot of it VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE ON THE FORUM. I will only count it if you send it to me within the 24hrs.

To set the scene, watch this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX1dZz7LbbM

Feel free to RP as you wish but just try to reflect your character's physical ability/your timed puzzle in the RP! Other HGs, you are allowed to RP but ONLY from the sidelines and please DO NOT COMPLETE THE PUZZLE! I can only see the Top 10 scores, so I need to be able to see the POP contestant scores.

Because it's coming down to the nitty gritty, there will no longer be any bonuses/penalties for certain skills!

You have 24 hrs from this post to complete the challenge. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Tue May 15, 2018 2:34 am

Jamila is honestly getting tired of not winning a damn challenge. She puts her hair in a bun and starts running to the teeth to clean them off. She luckily does it in a fast time and hopes for the best.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Tue May 15, 2018 2:49 am

Can someone help explain how to start the round three puzzle piece. It’s confusing me.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Tue May 15, 2018 6:17 am

Jay feels anxious about this POP... He hasn't won a SINGLE challenge, and this would be a great moment to win for once. Jamila seems to be quite motivated as well, and to this he smiles. He sprints towards the large board and starts scrubbing it clean. He does this fairly fast and lets out a triumphant laugh.
After doing this he rushes towards the puzzle... Something he struggles with. 'Ugh why can't I get this right?' he complains and starts moving the pieces around more aggressively.

@Carly Do you know how Sudoku's work? Or do you mean like, how to place the tiles? On mobile you can select the tile you want from the lower bar containing all possible tiles, then click on the tile you want that picture to be in. Haven't tried it on pc yet but that could be different
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Tue May 15, 2018 11:00 am

I’m placing the tiles on my mobile device but the pictures are lagging and won’t show up most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Tue May 15, 2018 11:34 am

Happens sometimes yeah o-o Idk how to fix that, I started over when that happened!
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Tue May 15, 2018 6:42 pm

Time closed, results to be posted when I get home
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Wed May 16, 2018 1:12 am

The HouseGuests quickly began their first round. Jay and Rae were the first to reach their toothbrush and began brushing quickly. Ryan, and surprisingly Trixie were also doing a good job. Quintin and Jamila were lagging behind.

As the first round is finishing up, Rae is the first to move on to the second round. She moves on to the puzzle portion of the challenge. Ryan and Jay finish brushing their teeth. "Rae, Ryan and Jay have finished brushing their teeth and have moved on to the puzzle! Which means there's only ONE spot left between Jamila, Quintin and Trixie!"

Suddenly, Trixie furiously begins brushing the teeth and finishes before Quintin and Jamila. "And Trixie has finished, which means Jamila and Quintin have been knocked out of the competition."

Rae is a few steps ahead of figuring out the puzzle. Ryan, Jay and Trixie all struggle however. Within a flash, Rae manages to figure out her puzzle and moves on to the final portion of the competition. "Rae moves on to the final round, leaving Jay, Ryan and Trixie fighting for that second spot!"

Trixie kicks her puzzle in frustration as she tries to complete it, but is falling behind. Jay and Ryan are extremely close but Ryan manages to finish first! "Ryan has finished his puzzle which means Trixie and Jay have been eliminated."

Rae struggles to find the sheep with the golden star attached to it but keeps looking through the piles. On the other side of the area, Ryan rapidly digs through the stuffed sheep to find the correct one. "Oh... looks like someone has found the star..."

Ryan finally manages to find the correct sheep and runs up to the bed and hits the buzzer. "Congratulations Ryan! You have won the Power of Protection!"

Times/Scores were as follows...

Round 1
  • Rae - 0:13
  • Ryan - 0:15
  • Jay - 0:16
  • Trixie - 0:39
  • Jamila - 1:07
  • Quintin - No Time

Round 2
  • Rae -8/10
  • Ryan - 8/10
  • Jay - 5/10
  • Trixie - 7/10
  • Jamila - 7/10
  • Quintin - 0/10

Round 3
  • Rae - No Time
  • Ryan - 10:29
  • Jay - 5:36
  • Trixie - No Time
  • Jamila - 18:48
  • Quintin - No Time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition
Page 1 of 1