The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - Not the last Goodbye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trixie

Trixie

Week 8 - Not the last Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - Not the last Goodbye   Week 8 - Not the last Goodbye Clock10Fri May 18, 2018 4:37 pm

"BITCH, what can I say? I laughed, I cried, I whopped bitches but they finally got the big boss ass, most bad ass MVP bitch out of the house, it costed you three nominations, 8 weeks but y'all did it. I wanna say that if there weren't so many jealous contestants here I would probaly got to the Finale but of course bitches envy me, and I don't blame them.

Anyways, I can't wait to see how my followers increased since this started, if you thought I was already known in Chicago, wait for it cause you are seeing a DIVA on the rise. Peace out, and this is definetly NOT the last thing you'll see from Trixie."

She agressively kisses the camera as her final confessional ends.

This was definetly a fun thing to do, I'd like to thank the viewers for being on #teamTrixie and every roleplayer here<33
Back to top Go down

Week 8 - Not the last Goodbye
Page 1 of 1