The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP)

Go down 
+4
Narinder
Haleigh
Kiki/Lolo
Val
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP)   An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:30 pm

Val calls everyone in to the living room. "HouseGuests, I have an announcement to make." Everyone joins in the living room and quietly sits.

This isn't a game announcement, it's something real, raw and unfiltered. Kaden steps up to the front and center of the room as Val continues to speak. "Due to an unforeseen, family incident, Kaden has decided it's best for him to remove himself from the game. We wish Kaden and his family the best. We hate to see you go but we love to watch you leave, with your fine British ass."

She clears her throat. "Kaden, you have the opportunity to say goodbye to any of those that you wish to say goodbye to. And after you may grab your belongings and walk out the front door."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP)   An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:33 pm

Kaden gets up and looks around at everyone "I would say that I'll see you on the outside or it was good to get to know you...But you all are terrible so a family member dying is the icing on the shit cake. Later boners" he then walks out without hugging anyone.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP)   An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:33 pm

),:

"but... but... He's So DrEaMY..." She says so saden, but also agreeing to Val about watching him leave. she hugs him goodbye knowing the last words out of his mouth is boner
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP)   An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:34 pm

"Oh, uh...okay."

The roughness of the exit caught Naz off guard...but she couldn't blame him, not really.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP)   An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:36 pm

Rico donned a slight frown.

"Damn... sorry to hear that, Kaden... hope all is well back home..." He said.

He rubs his arm a little... he didn't wanna keep him here longer than he had to be at this point...

Kaden's final goodbyes were... definitely bitter. Rico just rolls his eyes. He dared not speak about Kaden anymore, since all it will be filled with is negativity.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP)   An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:52 pm

Mark was ecstatic to hear Kaden was leaving, but quickly felt bad after hearing the reason. He sighed and walked up to Kaden. "I know you and I haven't really been the best of buds, but I hope everything works out for ya..." He gave him a firm pat on the back before going back to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP)   An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP) Clock10Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:16 am

... Wow.

Bertrand had definitely considered Kaden to be somewhat of an adversary to him in the game, but... this was a bit sad. To have something go wrong in the family has to be very devastating. His last words were foul-mouthed, but silently, he wished Kaden to be well.

"Au revoir... you wanker", he tried to slickly say but it ended up coming off as sad to the door Kaden just walked out of.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP)   An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP) Clock10Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:50 am

"J.C., because you are now without a partner, you will be given immunity for the remainder of this week and will also be ineligible for the 'Deal with the De-Val' task voting.

That's all for now. See you soon, HouseGuests."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP)   An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP) Clock10Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:06 am

Fifi rubbed her temples at the sudden news. It was just one thing after another and she was just mentally exhausted at this point. "Sorry to hear that sugah. I'll be keepin' your family in prayers."

As Kaden walked out the door, Fifi stood up and took a deep breath and stood up. "Whew, I'm just..i needs to nap a bit." She was somewhat relieved at Kaden's departure. Him leaving if anything would cease the ruckas in the house that was spewing out of control. Even so, the game must go on and Fifi just needed to calm her nerves for a while. She walked out of the room and headed upstairs. She just needed some rest at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP)   An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP) Clock10

Back to top Go down

An Unfortunate Goodbye (Open RP)
Page 1 of 1