The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eviction Interview - Quintin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Eviction Interview - Quintin Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Interview - Quintin   Eviction Interview - Quintin Clock10Fri May 25, 2018 2:59 pm

Val smiles at the audience. "Everyone, please give a warm welcome to Quintin!" She moves out from the front of the door to reveal his exit.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Quintin   Eviction Interview - Quintin Clock10Sat May 26, 2018 8:31 am

“Hey Val." Quintin greets sitting down to an angry audience.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Quintin   Eviction Interview - Quintin Clock10Sun May 27, 2018 4:33 pm

"Oof, tough crowd... so Quintin you went home during the HTR competition, How does it feel to come so close to the finale and get cut off over a challenge?"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Quintin   Eviction Interview - Quintin Clock10Sun May 27, 2018 6:16 pm

”It’s whatever. I believe if week 9 had it’s normal routine I would have been safe. My strategy in this game would have gone smoothly if it wasn’t for this unexpected twist.”
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Quintin   Eviction Interview - Quintin Clock10Mon May 28, 2018 4:53 am

“Oh really? Cocky... from the looks of it all the audience find your strategy to be the same as Jamila’s strategy so what makes Jamila strategy different from your own strategy?”
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Quintin   Eviction Interview - Quintin Clock10Wed May 30, 2018 6:44 pm

”Thank you, Cocky is my middle name. For starters everyone would want to take Jamila to the end because everyone know's she will lose against the jury votes. With The numbers never going my way I had no choice but to follow through. Which developed a new strategy which was to keep Jamila and I intact, she is the only player I could win against. Building a friendship with Jay benefits this if Jamila and I do make it to the finale together. His social game is incredible than anyone I know, to have him on my side could really influence the jury members than Rae. I'll keep Jamila safe and have her make decisions for me, this of course is an adherent move but the jury will have more bitterness towards her than me. With Jay and Rae left in the game the girl has zero chance of winning unless she brings Ryan to the end. If I were her, it would have been a smarter move to evict Rae instead of C.C. and Jay instead of Trixie if she really wanted the big W. Can’t say I didn’t warn her.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Quintin   Eviction Interview - Quintin Clock10

Back to top Go down

Eviction Interview - Quintin
Page 1 of 1