The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eviction Interview - Sam (again)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Eviction Interview - Sam (again) Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Interview - Sam (again)   Eviction Interview - Sam (again) Clock10Mon May 13, 2019 6:50 pm

Val stands on the stage and smiles at that audience. "Everyone, please give a warm welcome to our fourth jury member of the season... Sam!" She gestures to the door as Sam walks out to join her.

Eviction Interview - Sam (again) 8405aa4cf37b52724a239776e061822a547043d8r1-480-270_hq
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Sam (again)   Eviction Interview - Sam (again) Clock10Mon May 13, 2019 7:13 pm

Sam walked out waving to the audience. She felt like she was having deja vu. She sat down, smiling at Val. "Thanks Val! Great to see you again!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Sam (again)   Eviction Interview - Sam (again) Clock10Tue May 14, 2019 6:52 pm

"I'm sure it is, Sam. I'm sure it is." She laughs. "So... you got a second chance... and you're here again with me. What are your first initial thoughts and reactions this time around? Are you satisfied with how you handled your second chance?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Sam (again)   Eviction Interview - Sam (again) Clock10Tue May 14, 2019 7:46 pm

Sam thought for a moment before responding. "I am really happy and grateful that I got a second chance in the house! I feel like I got a chance to show that I could be a real competitor. Unfortunately I let stress get the better of me and I wasn't acting like myself there for a while. In hindsight I would have done things differently, but I wouldn't really say I regret anything. I feel like a more confident person coming out of this elimination than last time where I felt more defeated and betrayed." She smiled. "Losing out on a million sucks, but at least my friends are closer to winning! Being able to have them to root for makes it a lot better!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Sam (again)   Eviction Interview - Sam (again) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Eviction Interview - Sam (again)
Page 1 of 1