The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Jury Round Table

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

The Jury Round Table Empty
PostSubject: The Jury Round Table   The Jury Round Table Clock10Sat May 26, 2018 2:53 pm

Nina sits in the living room with the current six jurors: Jedd, Natalie, De'Quan, Harley, C.C. and Trixie. "Hello, everyone. My name is Nina Jonae. I was a HouseGuest on The Mad House 1 and I was also a jury member.

I'm here to talk about the final three HouseGuests remaining in the game with the jury, but first we must find out who was evicted in a Fast Forward eviction. So come on out jurors #7 and #8!"

Quintin and Jay step out from behind the bushes, shocking the HouseGuests. "Alright! So Quintin and Jay were the two HouseGuests evicted this week, which leaves Jamila, Rae and Ryan as our final three! To recap: Jamila and Rae won safety, with Jamila earning the power of a sole vote as well. Quintin came in last in the final round and was automatically evicted, leaving Jay and Ryan as the nominees. Jamila opted to vote out Jay over Ryan and sent him to jury."

She clears her throat and takes a sip of water. "Now, let's talk about the final three... why should Jamila win the game?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Round Table   The Jury Round Table Clock10Sun May 27, 2018 5:59 pm

De'Quan was low-key checking out Nina and her assets the whole time she'd been counceling him and the other jurors. Damn, she a baddie, he thought to himself. But then he raised his brows the moment the two stepped out from behind the bushes. Well rather than Jay, he was rooting for Quintin to make it to the end and not end up in the jury house. He waited until they both stepped up before speaking. "Damn, what happened?"

The moment he heard Nina's question, he had to remember where he was and the position he was in.

"I mean, she's the closest with me outta the three, plus the only one who I felt truly had my back. Before the cliques were even announced, I realized the chick was a brainiac when we became roommates cause at first, all she cared about was school and her textbooks. Looking back, I saw a girl who was gonna over-analyzed shit, and paint a target on her back early on. However, what I saw was her makin the effort to be more social and enjoy herself in there. Yeah she may have not gotten along with everyone in the house, but that's just because she wasn't willin to fake her personality like some people sittin in the finale right now. And despite that...I'm still wonderin how the hell she never ended up on the block even once."
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Round Table   The Jury Round Table Clock10Tue May 29, 2018 7:23 pm

Trixie sees Quintin and Jay coming from the bushes and was not too excited about them.

The Jury Round Table Tenor

She listens closely to what De'Quan had to say. "I can tell you that! She never ended on the block cause she had Quintin winning challenges for her! The girl was a manipulator. Don't you think she was faking her innocent goodie goodie look? She was! And behind our backs she was plotting against us.
I hope she doesn't win the game 'cus she don't deserve it."

Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Round Table   The Jury Round Table Clock10Tue May 29, 2018 11:48 pm

De'Quan thinks for a moment about what Trixie said. He had no reason to believe Jamila would plot against him, but homegirl was definitely feeling some type of way about the chick. "I mean...psh, you probably right. I can't read her mind..," he says shrugging. Manipulator or not, all he really wanted to do was smash at the end of the day. If only his HA was longer than it was, he was positive all the sexual tension would be gone by now.

The Jury Round Table Giphy
Okay, get serious.

"Well, my vote's between her or Ryan is all I'm sayin. I'd like to see someone from my clique win if possible. Plus, I respect his game."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Round Table   The Jury Round Table Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Jury Round Table
Page 1 of 1