The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Jury Roundtable

Go down 
+3
Paula
Mark.
Val
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

The Jury Roundtable Empty
PostSubject: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Mon May 27, 2019 2:15 pm

Angelica sits in the backyard with the current eight jurors. "Hello everyone. My name is Angelica and if you don't know me, which you SHOULD, I'm the winner of The Mad House 5 and was also a jury member on The Mad House 1. It's nice to see you all again!

I'm here today because I'm going to discuss the Final Four with you all! But before we discuss the Final Four we need to know who the Final Four are. Any guesses as to who is coming into the Jury House today, guys?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Mon May 27, 2019 3:17 pm

Sam was excited to finally have something to do with the show. Being in the jury house was nice and all, but things were kinda boring. She was ready to get into the meat and potatos of the finale!

She scratched her head as she thought. "I think either Andre or Peaches will join us. Andre is an obvious threat. The guys smart and a beast at challenges." Sam had to admit she felt a little bitter that he had made it this far. She had been suggesting from week one that they needed to get him out before he got too much power. "And Peaches... well... I don't know, I guess I'm still a little bitter and am just hoping she got what was coming to her." Sam was still upset that Peaches was able to get rid of not only her, but Garf and Gobi too. She was hoping karma would bite her in the ass. "Sergio and Ivy are basically an item, so I can't picture either of them letting the other get eliminated. And Don is such a sweet heart, I doubt anybody would have the guts to eliminate him."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Mon May 27, 2019 8:10 pm

"Though I'd love to see Andre's face joining the loser's table, I probably won't have this luxury taking in account how scatterbrained people may be inside the game." Paula couldn't care less about here, she already got everything she wanted from the game and may peacefully watch now.

"So I bet we'll see Peyton tonight, she's way too much of a loser, probably got on the block and couldn't save her ass for the one hundred million time in a row. I'd hate to see her around here, though, she's way too much of an annoyance thinking she has any relevancy. But, it's inevitable." She remembers she must talk about everyone, but not being around for two weeks was already enough to make her forget about some of the house guests. "I mean it could be Ivana too, I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Mon May 27, 2019 8:23 pm

Garfield finger waves at Angelica. Well she made my day! He sits there listening to what she was saying "Honestly...it can be anyone but I know Andre & Peaches has each other, Servy is an item and then my lil buddy is on his own but Andre is a beast in games, Serg and Donny has been winning a few too but also Peaches has been up in her game mode lately then miss Ivy has been safe too" He rubs his chin.

His gears start turning "I don't really want to see any one go through that door but the way they kept putting up Donny dunnowhy I'm afraid it might be him or Peaches...if there's a chance it comes down between those two." He takes a deep breath.

He doesn't want her out so early too...was rooting for her but afraid to say so here.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Mon May 27, 2019 9:30 pm

Gobi doesn't recognize Angelica, but he's amused that Garf is so excited to see her.

He takes a minute to ponder who might've been eliminated. "...Eh, I don't know. My only guess is Don just cause, like Garf said, he's basically alone in the house. Peaches has Andre, Sergio has Ivy..." he shrugs. "I'm pretty sure they were all working with each other up till now, though. So it could be anyone's game." Internally, he wants Peaches to be eliminated for the sake of karma, but he also doesn't know if he's ready to handle her in the jury house so soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Mon May 27, 2019 9:43 pm

As dramatic music plays, some footsteps can be heard. They sound like heels, so it's a girl. All of the jurors look as the 8th juror reveals herself. ''It is she!'' Peaches walks in and smiles, she waves at Angelica as she makes her way to the center.

The Jury Roundtable Tenor

She hugs Wanda, Clayton, Garfield, and Aurora. She walks past Gobi and Sam, ignoring them while giggling. She finally gets to Paula. ''Oh hi Becky.'' She lazily waves at Paula, and she doesn't even make eye contact. She finally finds a seat and gets comfortable.

The Jury Roundtable Giphy

She crosses one leg on top of the other. ''Nice, what a happy family. Did I miss anything?'' She makes a sarcastic face, pretending to be interested before she turns back to Angelica, clearly mocking them.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Mon May 27, 2019 10:55 pm

"So, Peaches is our eighth juror... care to tell everyone how it happened Peaches?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Mon May 27, 2019 11:23 pm

Peaches nods with a disappointed face, she sighs. ''So a bit of context, we got to see the messages from home and some girl named Katherinne tried to expose Sergio as a pedophile. I know, controversial, but this is important to mention because it messed up Sergio's head. He wasn't in the game this week. Now, let's get to the tea, as for how I ended here...''

''Donovan and Andre were nominated, we then got right into the POP. It was neck and neck between Andre and I. It sucked, but he ended up winning by a few seconds. At the POP ceremony, I became the replacement obviously. As for the eviction, I tried to campaign yesterday to Servy in the HA suite but they told me the truth and not what I wanted to hear. I knew I was going home so i got ready for what was coming. Good things must come to an end.'' She frowns. ''But we are here to celebrate the final 4 and talk about them! Right Angelica?'' She gives Angelica a playful wink and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Mon May 27, 2019 11:30 pm

Angelica nods. "Right! The Final Four. One thing Peaches DID forget to mention, that should be news to you guys, is that for the first time ever, there will be THREE finalists instead of the regular two. So you will be deciding between three different people once the last person is evicted.

But we're here to talk about the Final Four! Let's start with Donovan. Why should Donovan win the game?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Mon May 27, 2019 11:45 pm

Peaches nods. "I mean he's pretty conflicting as a winner. Love him as a person but his game is a bit weird. It was better during the pre-jury portion. He seemed smarter and had everything calculated. Unfortunately for him, he's too soft for the game. He kept getting backstabbed and did nothing about it because he didn't want to hurt people's feelings. It's sweet but not for the mad house. Lately he's become the nominee couch heater, he's been the pawn of the house."

She clears her throat. "He went from being in a good game position and being a feared and respected player to being seen as the weak houseguest that got pawned three times in a row in the span of 2 weeks. I hope he can step it up and make some bold moves instead of relying on the others' sympathy. He can still turn it around though... I hope." She frowns.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Tue May 28, 2019 12:16 am

Sam was unfazed when Peaches walked by ignoring her. She was just happy Don was still in the game. Speaking of which, she perked up at Angelicas question. She waited and listened to what Peaches had to say before speaking up. 

"Personally, I'm rooting for Donovan! Even if his game hasn't been as strong recently, I don't think he should be dismissed as a threat to the others. The little guy is strong! And I don't just mean physically, but mentally. I like to think of myself as a generally nice person and even I lost myself to the stress of the competition. I don't think I can think of a single time Don has lost his cool or buckled under pressure. The guy's a trooper and I respect that." She smiled feeling content with her answer.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Tue May 28, 2019 8:28 pm

"Do you feel like Donovan's mental strength was choice of his, or do you think that it was a case of 'Ignorance is bliss' and a lack of him knowing what was actually going on?" Angelica questions.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Tue May 28, 2019 9:10 pm

Sam chuckled as she thought about it. "Maybe a little bit of both? It's no secret he's not the brightest bulb, but his heart has always been in the right place!" 
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Tue May 28, 2019 9:24 pm

Peaches frowned and tilted her head when she heard Sam's answer. She makes a weird confused and skeptical face.

She flips her hair behind her shoulder. ''He has crumbled under the pressure but you don't know that because you weren't that close to him. I've seen him breakdown, and don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with that. All i'm saying is that he's had his moments just like all of us.'' She turns to Sam. ''And even if he didn't, are you basically saying he should win solely because he didn't cry or get angry according to you? That makes no sense. Love Donovan but lately his game has been dry, he's been too stressed. And for your Pre-Jury game to be stronger and more bold than your Jury game...'' She makes a worried face. ''...it's not a good look.''

She turns to Angelica. ''He was definitely ignorant and oblivious to some threats to his game. I told him straight up Garf and Gobi were not good and he only believed me after Gobi chose to gamble with his own game and put him up as a pawn. It was an 'I told you so' moment. He's just maybe a little too soft for the game.''
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Tue May 28, 2019 9:37 pm

Wanda suddenly wakes up from what feels like a season-long slumber. "Huh? What's happening?" Wanda looks around. Peaches in jury? Interesting. Her eyes land on Angelica. Ooh, pretty girl! She listens to what the others begin to say.

"Well, all season long I've been either passed out or tinkering with some appliances, but even I can see that Donovan's a great guy. Seems like he's always been straight up with people and I like his attitude about things."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Tue May 28, 2019 9:39 pm

Sam rolled her eyes. She was really hoping Peaches wouldn't address her during this meeting, but alas, her string of bad luck continues. "I think you misunderstood me. Of course we all have buckled under the pressure of the game. Myself included. What I meant was he didn't let the pressure change who he was. Despite everything, he is still the same upbeat guy who tries to cheer everyone up. SOME OF US value a little morality here." She side eyed Peaches, feeling like turning her head wasn't worth the effort.

Sam held in her anger as she heard Peaches confess she purposefully turned Donovan against Gobi and Garfield. "Well he must be doing SOMETHING right. He made it further than the rest of us." She huffed.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Tue May 28, 2019 9:41 pm

Angelica takes in what everyone is saying. "Great points everyone. Let's move on to Sergio. Why should Sergio win the game?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Tue May 28, 2019 9:53 pm

Peaches got angry with Sam's response. She immediately puts her hand up and blinks.

The Jury Roundtable Tumblr_inline_pcqnc8XziC1rllljr_500

She leaned a bit towards Sam. ''Stop right there girl. What we are NOT going to do is bring morals into this sh*t. I came in here willing to be nice, and some of yall took advantage of it and the ones that did that know what they did. We didn't even come here to make friends. If you think you have the moral highground, then take a damn seat back because we all have blood on our hands, Donovan too. He's basically the reason Aaliyah went home.'' She rolls her eyes trying to contain herself from yelling at Sam and scaring her straight.

Peaches turns to Angela when she brings up Sergio. ''Two words: FLIP. FLOPPY. He made so many questionable moves that didn't make sense in the long run or even in the short run. These jurors weren't voting me in a hundred years but he chose to keep Donny, who obviously has votes going his way, AND, he's better than me at the physical aspect of the game. Ivy's been calling the shots I think. She's been a genius player and she has him right where she wants him. I'm sure she loves him, but she knows deep down she's beating Sergio in the end. I don't blame her, she's got a kid to make proud.''

''I mean... meh. I don't think he's got that edge to his game at all. He's nice I guess but he didn't really work his social or strategical game. Some moves were up there in the clouds in my opinion. I just think it's a bit too late for him to turn it around.''
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Tue May 28, 2019 10:05 pm

Sam rolled her eyes once again and let out a sigh. She had some time in the jury house to reflect on everything that had happened and no longer felt like she had a fire lit under her ass. She was over all the drama. She dismissed Peaches reply "mhm, k".

She was thankful for the change in subject. "I never really got to know Sergio all that well, so it's kinda hard for me to give my opinion on him. But from what I've seen, I think he's been a pretty strong contender! He's amazing at challenges and always seemed to have a plan worked out when he made a game move. He got me out, so yeah, I would say he's a threat to the others. I kinda wish I would have gotten to know him better, he seems like a cool dude. Even though I'm rooting for Don, I wouldn't be angry if he won."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Wed May 29, 2019 9:16 pm

Angelica nods her head. "It's time to talk about the last girl standing: Ivy. Why should Ivy win the game?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Wed May 29, 2019 10:18 pm

Peaches smiles brightly. Angelica finally brought up a deserving player! ''If Andre goes home next, she's getting my vote. She's just a GENIUS! She let us all underestimate her, and meanwhile, she worked on all her bonds and relationships with people. If you faced eviction next to her, then you were sitting next to a titan, NOBODY was going home next to her.'' Peaches gets excited just talking about Ivy's wonderful game, turning every way whenever she says something important.

''She calculated every move, found herself a man, played with her goddamn heart and showed us all that being a mother and being a bit old is NO limit when it comes to The Mad House. It's a perfect example of why this game is the best in the world. ANYONE can win. She came in with a target on her back for being a vet but she didn't let it f*ck her game over. She played us all and now we are sitting right here as I praise her game. She knows what she's doing, she's the brains of Servy and I can't help but smile if she wins.'' She puts her hands on her knees, happy that she made a statement true to Ivy's game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Jury Roundtable
Page 1 of 1