The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mad House 6 Finale - The Pre-Jury

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

The Mad House 6 Finale - The Pre-Jury Empty
PostSubject: The Mad House 6 Finale - The Pre-Jury   The Mad House 6 Finale - The Pre-Jury Clock10Fri May 31, 2019 8:45 pm

Val smiles at the camera. "Hello, ENTIRE VIEWING WORLD! My name is Val Williams and welcome to...

THE MAD HOUSE 6 FINALE!

Recently Andre won the final House Ambassador competition of the season and chose to evict Donovan, leaving Andre, Ivy and Sergio as our final three. But before we get into the nitty gritty we've brought back our HouseGuests this season who DIDN'T make it to the jury phase of the game! So please welcome... NEVEA, MARTIN, DELIN, XAVIER, CARMEN and AALIYAH to the stage!"

The audience cheers and claps as each of them walk out and take their spots in the chairs. "So, guys... how have you been since your evictions? What has life been like post-Mad House?" She waits and listens for their answers before moving on.

"I just have a few more questions for you all. Answer as you see fit:

What has the exposure you've gotten from the been like?

Based on what you've seen from home, who would you say is the weakest jury member?

Our jury members and finalists have been away from the outside world for a while... any advice for when they go back to their normal lives?

Who do you feel out of all of the jury members has played the best game and should've been in the final three?
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 6 Finale - The Pre-Jury   The Mad House 6 Finale - The Pre-Jury Clock10Fri May 31, 2019 8:56 pm

Aaliyah sits down with the other pre-jurors in a long Jessica Rabbit esque red dress. She smiles and says, "it has meant the world to me to hear that so many people related to my struggle with my body and my condition so having so many people reach out and say I helped them made me feel so happy."

She hears the second question and replies with, "well, I love all of them but if I had to pick the weakest, I guess it'd be Sam simply because she was originally second out, love her so much though."

She giggles in the next question, "well I guess all I have to say is...not to go on defense mode if someone online doesn't agree with something you did in the game or your moves that you made," she'd side eye Martin the clown. "It is all a game and I guess just respect the audience's opinions."

She smiles, "Well, I love Peaches a lot and after seeing our argument on TV, I feel so silly. She is awesome but I have to give that to Donovan. He was always there for me and I think he played the crap out of the game. I am so so so so proud of how he did and I can't wait to party with him after the show, he can introduce me to his family and I can introduce him to my band!!!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 6 Finale - The Pre-Jury   The Mad House 6 Finale - The Pre-Jury Clock10Fri May 31, 2019 9:30 pm

Delin walks out onto the stage. He's slicked his hair back and trimmed his beard to be less scruffy. He's appeared more young-looking due to the skin-care cream Peaches introduced to him in the house. He also appears to be wearing a black polo shirt with an embroidered rose, and nice khaki pants. He takes his seat in-between one of his worst enemies and Xavier.

He waves to Aaliyah at the end of the row, then turns to wave at Val. "Heya, Val! Gosh, you're lookin' really nice today!" He shoots a finger gun at her.

He takes a deep breath. "Well... this show has exposed me to a lot! Both on the show and off, I got to experience all walks of life that I never really paid attention to, and taught me how to be more adaptive to the people that live in this country." He smiles

He sits up straight. "Some advice? Take every opportunity you can get! Since coming off the show, I was reached out by a guy in a Ferrari for a show about bars! I was happy to get my little ol' pub on the map! It was my best experience out of the house so far! Besides taking my mom on that cruise I won!" He smiles.

"Also, I think the jury member that played the best game was... I'd have to say Donovan! The kid played well and I respect how he played too. I think he was one of the last actually NICE contestants in the game. If I was in the jury and he was in the final 3, I'd be voting for him in a heartbeat." He gives a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 6 Finale - The Pre-Jury   The Mad House 6 Finale - The Pre-Jury Clock10Fri May 31, 2019 9:40 pm

Xavier sits down in a chair with the other pre-jurors. He's wearing a buttoned up white shirt with a blue suit and pants. "Yeah, it's been a minute. Been working in the studio on my album. It's about to release soon so make sure you get a copy. All the jurors are pretty tough but if I had to pick the weakest, I'd probably say Clayton mainly since pf the age difference between him and the others. On advice on going home after this game, I'd say just to ease into the the new adjustments they'll get with the fame all that. Just need to stay true to yourself. Honestly, I have to say that I would have loved to see Aurora in the final three. She played an amazing game and I honestly consider her a great friend." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 6 Finale - The Pre-Jury   The Mad House 6 Finale - The Pre-Jury Clock10Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:16 am

Carmen walks out on stage, waving at the audience. She smiles at everyone and then sits down in one of the front-row chairs next to Aaliyah.

"I got on Twitter and it was a bunch of those of gifs that was Tyra Banks screaming 'We were rooting for you!' And I was like, 'Crap I really played myself!' But it's been good! I feel like I have this bigger insight on the game that I can share with my fellow fans."

"The weakest jury member? Wanda. I feel like she has no strategic view whatsoever besides whatever way the wind is blowing, but then again, she kind of quit so." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Reconnect with friends and family first, don't check social media first. The longer you stay in, the more hate comments you'll get. So party it up with your pre-jurors" she winked. "And then wade back into the waters of Instagram and Twitter."

"I Feel like Peaches actually played a really great game, and I'm not saying that from a biased standpoint! She has playing very well, and she got really close to the end, but it ended up who was closest to the showmance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 6 Finale - The Pre-Jury   The Mad House 6 Finale - The Pre-Jury Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Mad House 6 Finale - The Pre-Jury
Page 1 of 1