The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mad House 6 Finale - Jury Questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

The Mad House 6 Finale - Jury Questions Empty
PostSubject: The Mad House 6 Finale - Jury Questions   The Mad House 6 Finale - Jury Questions Clock10Fri May 31, 2019 8:55 pm

Val smiles at the camera. "We’re back! So, we’ve just recently spoke to the pre-jury about their thoughts on this season but now it’s time to speak to The Jury! And, let me just tell you, they’ve got A LOT of questions! So please welcome... WANDA, CLAYTON, PAULA, SAM, AURORA, GOBI, GARFIELD, PEACHES and the most recent jury member…  DONOVAN to the stage!"

The audience cheers and claps as each of them walk out and take their spots in the chairs. "So, guys... one by one you’ve been evicted. And I’m sure you’re all ITCHING to get your questions answered. So let’s start.

Paula’s question is for Andre. Paula asks,
"Andre, did you know what you were doing or were you just focused on being 'king' of the Mad House?"

Sam’s question is for Ivy. Sam asks,
"Ivy, we never got a chance to get to know each other very well, so give me one good reason my vote should be for you."

Gobi's question is for Sergio. Gobi asks,
"Serg, what would you say is the biggest thing that got you in your final 3 spot today?"

Clayton's question is for Ivy. Clayton asks,
"Ivy, what makes your game better than Sergio's? To me you were always superior but some of the jury disagrees."

Peaches’ question is for Sergio. Peaches asks,
"Sergio, do you claim my blood on your hands? If so, why? Was it a game move? Because I wasn't winning."

Garfield’s question is for Andre. Garfield asks,
"Andre, you made a point out of being the comp king of the season. Outside of that, why do you think you deserve the votes to win?"

Wanda's question is for Sergio. Wanda asks,
"Sergio, what will you do with the money? Like are you spending it all on yourself or..."

Aurora's question is for Andre. Aurora asks,
"Andre, a lot of the jury feels things that you were overbearing, annoying and rude. Me especially. So why should I give you my vote when you didn’t give me respect?"

Donovan's question is for Ivy. Donovan asks,
"Ivy, what is the biggest behind the scenes game move did you do all season?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 6 Finale - Jury Questions   The Mad House 6 Finale - Jury Questions Clock10Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:28 am

Andre smirks at Paula's question. "Hell yeah I knew what I was doing! I said I was a genius and I meant it. Every move I made was with intent and purpose. Why do you think I called people out?" He laughs. "I was always meant to be The King of the house. It was just an added bonus."

He nods as Garfield asks his question. "I think I deserve the votes to win because outside of the competitions, I played strategically and straightforward. Practically everyone who made a move against me went home. Delin, Xavier, Aurora, Garfield and Gobi. All because of me! It takes effort to do that, but I made it happen."

Andre sighs after Aurora asks her question. "Well, I don't think I was being disrespectful. I never called anyone names or attacked them personally. I was being myself, and it just bothered people that I was CONFIDENT in myself. Why? I don't know, you tell me. I would like to know."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 6 Finale - Jury Questions   The Mad House 6 Finale - Jury Questions Clock10Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:40 am

Sam wrote:
Sam’s question is for Ivy. Sam asks,
"Ivy, we never got a chance to get to know each other very well, so give me one good reason my vote should be for you."

"Well, I think you should vote for me because even though we didn’t get to know me very well, you and everyone else knew something about me that made me a threat very early on: my veteran status.”

She clears her throat. “What I mean by that is that regardless of whether you watched The Mad House 1 or not you knew that I had played this game before which gave me an upperhand over you all. Before Andre and Sergio started winning all of these competitions, Xavier and I became the first big “threats” of the house because we previously played the game. And yet here I am, in the final three one vote away from winning the grand prize! I played well and I played hard, that’s why I’m here tonight and that’s why I think you should give me your vote.”

Clayton wrote:
Clayton's question is for Ivy. Clayton asks,
"Ivy, what makes your game better than Sergio's? To me you were always superior but some of the jury disagrees."

Ivy cracked a smile. She felt this question coming. ”You know, I have a lot of love for Sergio. I truly do. We worked well as a duo and look at us here on finale night together. Not a lot of people in this history of The Mad House can say they did what we did.

But what makes my game better than Sergio’s was that I was the one pulling the strings. Every decision that we made as a duo was an idea pushed by me first. I planted seeds and ideas into his head so that together we could make them realities. And, overall, I think I forged better relationships with people. He had alliances without me that he betrayed, meanwhile I reaped the benefits of those alliances without actually being in them.”

Donovan wrote:
Donovan's question is for Ivy. Donovan asks,
"Ivy, what is the biggest behind the scenes game move you made all season?"

"My biggest behind the scenes game move… targeting Sam while letting others take the heat for it.

I said earlier that I was in Sergio’s ear all season, which is true. I knew after the Annihilation Competition, Sam, Garfield and Gobi celebrated in front of everyone, which upset him because he had an alliance with Donovan, Garfield and Gobi. I also knew that Peaches had been upset at Sam for encouraging Garfield and Gobi to be together. I was closer with Peaches than Sergio was, so I nudged them together to talk and come to the solution of targeting Sam. I did this to secure my safety from either side of the house. If Sergio and I had sided with Gobi and Garfield, it’s likely that they would’ve targeted me before Sam when it came down to it. So I had to strike first. And look what happened: Sam went home and Garfield and Gobi and Peaches and Andre went to war and took each other out without me getting caught in the cross hairs.”
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 6 Finale - Jury Questions   The Mad House 6 Finale - Jury Questions Clock10Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:58 am

Gobi's question is for Sergio. Gobi asks,
"Serg, what would you say is the biggest thing that got you in your final 3 spot today?"

"My strong will and determination. I won HA about three times and I don't think I would be able to accomplish any of that had I been in a fragile state of mind. When you've been through shit like me, you learn to be your biggest supporter and not give up. Some of you might think I wouldn't have managed without Ivy, given some of her answers into consideration...but I'm the one who took risks and made the hard decisions, not her. What's a good idea if not developed? Nothing, irrelevant. So you can chose to look at it any way you want, but realistically would have Ivy accomplished all of this on her own? One can't say for sure, but she probably would've continued to be a target for her vet status had I not saved her and vouched for her numerous times. And as she said, I had my own alliances - I would've still pulled through, but I chose to love her instead. I don't regret it & I don't wish to sound like I am completely disregarding her efforts, but to think her game was better than mine when I'm the one who kept her safe and composed is silly."

Peaches’ question is for Sergio. Peaches asks,
"Sergio, do you claim my blood on your hands? If so, why? Was it a game move? Because I wasn't winning."

"You weren't exactly a solid player, in my opinion. I didn't know what to expect from you. You had ups and downs like everyone in general, but at the end of the day you didn't seem like someone who had efficiently earned their spot in the finale. I know it might have been easier to go up against you further down the road, but I prefer a challenge. No hard feelings. I'm sure you've learned your lessons and will rock as a vet in a future season potentially."

Wanda's question is for Sergio. Wanda asks,
"Sergio, what will you do with the money? Like are you spending it all on yourself or..."

"Most of it will go in my son's college fund, some will probably be given to Ivy & her son and I also plan on donating a portion of it. I grew up extremely poor and it's not something I can put behind me. I'd love to give aid to those in need."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 6 Finale - Jury Questions   The Mad House 6 Finale - Jury Questions Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Mad House 6 Finale - Jury Questions
Page 1 of 1