The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdy

Birdy

Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita] Empty
PostSubject: Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita]   Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita] Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:08 am

Birdy was used to waking up rather early, so right at the crack of dawn, when everyone else was sleeping soundly, including her bed mate Devika, Birdy awoke from a lovely dream and decided it was time to start her morning routine. She grabbed her robe and slipped it over the top of her pajamas, and quietly crept out into the hallway.
She opened the door to the large bathroom and flicked the light on. Ahhhh another lovely day. Birdy hummed quietly to herself after shutting the door gently behind her, and stood at the mirror in front of a sink where she began working at her hair rollers. It wasn’t always easy looking like a classy dame, but Birdy certainly didn’t mine a little extra work.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita]   Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita] Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:18 am

When Rita had woken up for the morning, she hadn't been aware that anyone else would be awake. She was used to getting up hours before her husband, and so had sneaked out without a second thought, still in her pyjamas.

Needless to say, she was surprised when she realised that the bathroom light was on. A bolt of paranoia immediately shoots through her, but she starts to reason through the options. Had someone left it on the night before? Had someone been awake and she hadn't noticed? Who else would be awake at this hour? She considers checking back in the bedroom, but not wanting to wake anyone up, she instead decides to simply head into the bathroom.

She walks in and sees... Birdy. Her heart's abhorrence. Of course she would be the type to get up at an ungodly hour to get ready in the morning.

"Oh." Wait, no she can't sound disappointed out loud. She quickly fixes herself "Birdy! You're up too!"
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita]   Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita] Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:25 am

Birdy, startled and a bit surprised to hear someone else up already, ceases her humming rendition of ‘These Green Mountains’ and turns and sees Rita.
“Oh! Good morning Rita! How did you sleep dear? Or should I say, ‘Winner’? Ohohoho!”
She is quite happy to see that Rita is awake with her. She doesn’t mind the company at all, in fact it’s quite welcome. Alfred and Janie don’t wake up nearly as early as Birdy, and she can admit it’s lonely at times.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita]   Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita] Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:35 am

Rita immediately winces at Birdy's greeting, but smiles and laughs it off through her teeth. Sharing the bathroom with other people was certainly a... new experience. And not necessarily a welcome one.

"Oh, I slept just peachy! You know I was a little worried that Jamie would move around a lot in her sleep, she seems the energetic type, you know, but it was completely still. How about you, Birdy?" Not that she really wanted to know, but it was basically obligation to ask.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita]   Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita] Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:45 am

“Oh I slept very well thank you! Much better now that we aren’t in the have-nots room.”
Birdy smiles and then a thought hits her.
“Oh! I’m so glad that you won the challenge dear! You really showed ‘em who’s the boss, eh! And I’m so glad that I get to share in the rewards with you!”
Birdy genuinely is happy that she is here with Rita, yet she also feels guilty for being here when some of her friends didn’t make it back from the have-nots yet. But she keeps reminding herself that its a competition after all.
And Birdy is quite happy that the top three people on her list have made it! Devika at one, two being Fifi, and of course, in number three she put Rita.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita]   Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita] Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:02 am

"Of course! It's so great that you're able to be here with us!" Rita was beyond disappointed when Fifi chose Birdy of all people. Not even putting Birdy dead last was enough to stop her from getting the reward. Eventually, she would need to be stopped. Did Fifi really like Birdy more than her? Maybe Haleigh should've been her #1 instead. She deserves it more than the harpy.

"I was a little worried that we'd get some... less than desirables when the picks for heaven tickets started getting passed around, but for the most part, I'm really happy with the group that's here!"

Rita thinks for a moment. Maybe she could say something to reveal Birdy's true nature. "What do you think of the group Birdy? What about those still in hell? Anyone who you want to keep an eye on?" Perfect. Now all she has to do is wait to catch her out gossiping and spreading hate about another houseguest.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita]   Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita] Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:18 am

Birdy glances off to the side and thinks for a moment, “Well,” Birdy begins, “I’m very happy with the folks we get to share our rewards with, it really feels like all my friends are here! But I can’t help feeling a bit guilty though, because there are so many more dear friends that didn’t make it!”
Birdy’s smile fades as she talks about people not getting picked, but then she smiles again and chuckles to herself a bit.
“I suppose I just love some of everyone, eh! Ohohoho!” Birdy laughs as she continues taking her hair rollers out. Golly, it sure was nice of Rita to be chatting with her. If it had to be anyone, at the moment Rita felt like the perfect friend to talk to while doing her morning routine! So charismatic, and so kind of her to make sure that she felt comfortable with the group.

Then Birdy considered the question again.
“There’s a couple people I wanna keep my eye on, since you mentioned it. Devika just seems so timid at times, I’d hate to see someone hurt her! So I’m keeping my watchful eye on her for sure dontcha know!” Birdy smiles and then continues, “I think I’m going to keep an eye on Lacey too. She seems like such a kind girl who could use a few friends. Dontcha know how it is Rita? In this world we do what we can to survive. We’re all precious gemstones underneath, ya know? But when the dirt gets thrown at us, few still see the beauty underneath.... Oh! Listen to this old lady babbling! Ohohoho!”
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita]   Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita] Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:36 am

Listening to Birdy's drivel, Rita turns on the hot water faucet, splashing water on her face. Could she really have seen through her plan? God she's so fake. At this point, Rita can't wait for the others to wake up. Anything to save her from Birdy. Gemstones? Try a lump of coal.

"Oh, you're good darling, you know, I totally vibe with that! I've been meaning to talk to Devika and Lacey too, how funny!" To try and save them from Birdy, if nothing else. "Isn't it so great that we're on the same wavelength?"
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita]   Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita] Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm

Birdy smiles gleefully, “Oh! Yes I agree Rita! I’ve been thinking the same thing about being so connected to you and I’m glad you feel the same way! Us motherly gals have to stick together right? Ohohoho!” Birdy feels very lucky to have found a friend like Rita in the Mad house. It’s not every day that you find someone who appears to be such a kindred spirit. Wouldn’t it be lovely to invite her to a yoga class or to go out with her and the ladies? Perhaps after all is said and done, and the season is over, she could arrange a visit.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita]   Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita] Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:05 am

Have to stick together? Was Birdy implying they should... form an alliance? Of course! Rita knew she had evil intentions all along.

...But she can't let Birdy know that she knows.

"Stick together? We sure do! People like us often seem to leave early on these shows. But we're doing just fine! We can be just as cool as the younger contestants! We're going to leave a big mark on this game Birdy. I just know it."
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita]   Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita] Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:46 am

“Ohohoho! You’re right Rita! I’m confident that we can!” Birdy smiled delightedly and clapped her hands together. “You know Rita, I think that our chat this morning was exactly what I needed! I must admit that I was feeling pretty homesick, but I feel much better now!”

Birdy reaches over and wraps her arms around Rita, giving her a great big hug.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita]   Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita] Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:46 am

"Don't think... anything of it," Rita struggles to say with Birdy's hug inhibiting her breathing. Homesick? Rita happened to be missing home right about now too...  

As she's released from the hug, Rita takes a sharp breath in. She hadn't finished moisturising, but it was high time to wave farewell. Regardless, there were other things she could busy herself doing. Now might not be the time, but she'll get Birdy eventually...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita]   Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Tales from the Toilet [Private RP; Birdy and Rita]
Page 1 of 1