The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Birdy's Roost - [Private RP w/ Birdy and Rita]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rita

Rita

In Birdy's Roost - [Private RP w/ Birdy and Rita] Empty
PostSubject: In Birdy's Roost - [Private RP w/ Birdy and Rita]   In Birdy's Roost - [Private RP w/ Birdy and Rita] Clock10Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:06 am

Rita scowled. Of course it just had to be the harpy. She and Rico had both tried and come close in the challenge, but to no avail. Speaking to Birdy isn't what Rita had in mind this week, but she'll do whatever it takes to stick around. Even if it means Rico doesn't make it.

Before knocking on the door, Rita clears her throat, and puts on her warmest smile, as she always does. Knocking four times in succession, she stands up straight but prepares to be forced to grovel.

"Birdy? It's Rita! I wanted to congratulate you on your win. And we really need to catch up besides!"

Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: In Birdy's Roost - [Private RP w/ Birdy and Rita]   In Birdy's Roost - [Private RP w/ Birdy and Rita] Clock10Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:59 pm

Birdy, who had been admiring the fancy suite, turned around to greet her friend. “Oh Rita! How have you been dear? It’s been a bit since we talked last, eh?” Birdy was genuinely glad that Rita came up to congratulate her. She knew that it was honestly out of the goodness of her heart too, because they both knew that Birdy wouldn’t be voting for Rita... at least Birdy assumed they both knew that.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: In Birdy's Roost - [Private RP w/ Birdy and Rita]   In Birdy's Roost - [Private RP w/ Birdy and Rita] Clock10Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:20 pm

"Oh! It HAS been WAY too long. You did so well back there! And on the power of protection challenge before that? You're doing amazing!" Rita leans in for a hug. She'll get through this.

"And saving me last round? You're the best, Birdy!" While she embraces Birdy, Rita takes the opportunity to scowl for a moment. She'll get her eventually. But for now, she just has to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: In Birdy's Roost - [Private RP w/ Birdy and Rita]   In Birdy's Roost - [Private RP w/ Birdy and Rita] Clock10Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:17 am

“Oh!” Birdy is pleasantly surprised by the hug.
“Thank you Rita, dear! But I have to admit, I’m not sure I can keep winning like this, I might be too old for this Ohohoho! And don’t even mention me saving you back there, eh? Of course I saved you! When I won the challenge I knew instantly that I was going to save you! I’m so glad I could too, the last two elections were very peculiar! Not the turnout I expected at all..” Birdy sighs, thinking about her friend Fifi.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: In Birdy's Roost - [Private RP w/ Birdy and Rita]   In Birdy's Roost - [Private RP w/ Birdy and Rita] Clock10Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:16 am

"I know, right?" Rita exclaims. Birdy isn't wrong there. How was Fifi eliminated over Birdy? Sounds like a conspiracy.

"The competitions are certainly getting harder. There are some really strong people here! And I'd say we're standing our own against the young people here." Rita sighs, making sure she looks quite forlorn and dejected. "I'm worried that my time here might be running dry, you know. Especially after how close it was last time!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Birdy's Roost - [Private RP w/ Birdy and Rita]   In Birdy's Roost - [Private RP w/ Birdy and Rita] Clock10

Back to top Go down

In Birdy's Roost - [Private RP w/ Birdy and Rita]
Page 1 of 1