The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Narinder

Narinder

Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Empty
PostSubject: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:39 pm

Twelve hours she'd been out cold. Narinder shocked even herself sometimes.

She was still exhausted, of course--Naz had long come to accept that actual sleep did nothing to alleviate that. But she was dealing. She always did.

At this moment, Naz was dealing through a healthy amount of comfort food--which for her, meant a bowl of Cheerios and raisins slathered in mustard and maple syrup. It was a concoction that would've sent Gordon Ramsay to the psych ward, but does she care? Fuck no.
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:49 pm

Chen was sick of slop. As he walked into the kitchen to try a new idea (blending slop into a slop-shake), he saw the absolute sin occurring in the kitchen. "What the hell is that?" Chen asked. As a restaurant owner, he obviously loved delicious food. So, of course, he was horrified of the massacring of delicious food occurring on that counter.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:56 pm

"Mmgph?" Naz said, a mouth full of her culinary abomination. After a few laborious moments, she had swallowed it entirely.

"'s food," she says at last. "'s tasty. You good, dude? You look a lil bit ill and junk."
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:21 pm

"That's the farthest edible thing from food I've ever seen. No offense." Chen said. He took a jar of slop and poured half of it in the blender. "Besides slop, of course. Blech."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:24 pm

"Hey, man, if it's edible it's food, that's my motto," she chuckled, taking another bite of her Cheerio-raisin-mustard-syrup death punch. "Beats slop any day. I have this stuff at home and junk all the time."
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:25 pm

"Well. I guess you'll have to make me one of those... things... after I'm off slop. Hopefully soon." Chen shrugged, pouring the now blended slop into a cup and chugging a third of it. Yum.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:32 pm

"I could make you a mushroom, mayo and orange peel sandwich or something when that time comes," she offered. "It's my go to for lunch breaks and stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:40 pm

J.C. walked into the kitchen after his workout. He needed a refill of his water bottle. As he was filling up, he noticed Naz and Chen also there. He hadn't really talked to Chen since their meeting yesterday. Hope things are alright between them now that they have had space.

"Hey. How's it hanging you two?" He drinks some water.
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:44 pm

"We're talking about Narinder's weird taste in food. And I'm drinking a slopshake." Chen waved. After his meeting with Nigel and cooling down, he finally forgave J.C. "I'd ask you to try it, but you're in Heaven. Guess I'll have to punish someone else, haha."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:46 pm

"Sweet. I just woke up and I'm taking advantage of my Have status with some serious comfort food and shit," Naz remarks, busily wrapping up an unpeeled banana in a slice of ham.

"For later," she clarified when she saw JC's wide-eyed stare.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:51 pm

"Ah. Yeah. Plus, I'm not really hungry right now anyway." He looks over at Naz. "Yeah. It's nice to have some real food for the moment."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:58 pm

"Tell me about it," Naz laughed. "Being in hell blew the fat schlocky, you feel me? I don't envy you and your slopshakes at all, Chen."

"Or the whole not being safe thing," she added as an afterthought. "I kinda forgot about that bit, oops."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:15 pm

Mark was attracted to the kitchen by something that smelled like food, but also not quite? He looked at Naz's unholy concoction and felt his mouth begin to water. "Dude..... I don't know what that is, but it belongs in a five star restaraunt!"
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:20 pm

"I guess my restaurant isn't 5 stars yet." Chen chuckled. "How's it going, Mark?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:23 pm

Mark smiled, happy to see Chen was in a good mood and wasn't yelling at him to get off his lawn. "Do'n good Mr. Wang!" He looked down at the slop that he was stuck eating. "Sorry you still have to deal with that stuff... I'm sure your time in heaven will come soon though!" He gave him a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:31 pm

Naz's face brightened. JC and Chen were fine, but Mark was always a welcome presence. "Oh, this? Nothin much, just Cheerios and raisins slathered in mustard and maple syrup. Comfort food."

She noticed Mark's watering mouth. "Want some? I'm kinda full now anyway."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:36 pm

Marks eyes glimmered at the offer. "HHHHHHHH YES!" He took a big spoonful of the whatever and plopped it between two pieces of bread, making an unholy sandwich. He took a big bite and gave Naz a thumbs up. "10 out of 10!" He said with a mouth full of food.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:49 pm

"HELL YEAH! Pound it bro!" Naz offered Mark a fist bump. It'd been a while since someone had appreciated her contributions to anything. Her workplaces treated her as expendable and her professors generally saw her as a disruption whenever she had anything resembling an idea or a thought, so someone being a bro and appreciating what she had to offer...it was a really welcome feeling.

It almost woke her up fully. But not quite.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:56 pm

Mark was more then happy to return the fist bump. He bumped her fist and made an explosion sound while wiggling his fingers in the air. He finished off the sandwich with a few more big bites. "I'm storing that recipe in my noggin for later!" He tapped his head with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:44 pm

"There's plenty more where that came from!" Naz laughed. "I've been self sufficient for so long that like 25% of my brain is recipes, ya feel me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)   Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Unholy Snacking (OPEN RP)
Page 1 of 1