The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preparations (OPEN RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fifi

Fifi

Preparations (OPEN RP) Empty
PostSubject: Preparations (OPEN RP)   Preparations (OPEN RP) Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:52 pm

The house had been quiet lately now that the game was picking up. With half of the house safe, including herself, Fifi had been spending time chit chatting and meal prepping. It seemed like many people were keeping to themselves until Hell Week was over. Everyone seemed a bit distant lately and Fifi was NOT having that! She was planning on having a family dinner once everyone was off of slop.

So she shuffled her way into the pantry and began to examine the new groceries that'd been stocked recently. "Hmmm, now let's see here.." She spots some cracker meal on the shelf and smiles. "Thanks production, just what I wanted!" She moves to open up the freezer and spots a bag of frozen chicken breasts. "Okay so we got this..and that....and some of this....." Fifi starts to ramble to herself as she continues to search through the entire pantry.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Preparations (OPEN RP)   Preparations (OPEN RP) Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:59 pm

Haleigh walks into the storage room and find Fifi picking out food. "o0o0o0o0!" she gazes at the ingredients she's picking "What are you planning to make, Fifi?"
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Preparations (OPEN RP)   Preparations (OPEN RP) Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:22 pm

"HayHay!" Fifi was rummaging through the shelves. In the process, she ends up knocking down some cans of energy drinks and some bags of chips. "Don't worry, I'll get 'em! Sheesh, some of these people ask for the MOST." Fifi would take a few things down, pushing them to the far back corner of the counter. "I want us to have a family dinner, once y'all are off of slop, sugah! I want to see if I can get Mr. Wang, Mama Rita, and Mama B to join in on cookin' some dishes. I figured they'd have the most experience cookin' out of everyone but anyone is welcome to cook if they got a dish in mind! My specialty is fried chicken, so i plan on bringin' that to the table!"

She takes a moment to stop what she's doing as she turns to Haleigh, placing one hand on her hip. "How have you been holdin' up so far with...you know."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Preparations (OPEN RP)   Preparations (OPEN RP) Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:38 pm

"Oh I've been doing better! Bert really helped me stay calm and motivated! He's such a great friend!" she jumps up and down and continues to watch Fifi grab the ingredients. "I never learned how to cook before! I'm not the best at it but It would sure be fun to learn from you and Rita! Would you like some help collecting the items?!" she asks politely.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Preparations (OPEN RP)   Preparations (OPEN RP) Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:53 pm

"Mmm." Fifi was going to reserve her opinion on Bertrand until she actually meets the boy. He seemed to be the quiet type.

"Oh you gon' learn somethin', believe that!" Fifi giggles at Haleigh's enthusiasm. "If you could grab a bag of flour and a bag of cracker meal, that would be nice. I'll grab the chicken breast and gather up some spices and such." She returns for the frozen breasts. "I'll have to leave this out to thaw overnight. After that, it'll be seasoned and kept until it's ready to cook!" She slams the freezer shut and drops thr frozen bag onto the counter. "What do you normally eat back home for special occasions? "
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Preparations (OPEN RP)   Preparations (OPEN RP) Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:59 pm

Haleigh follow the orders of what Fifi tells her to do. "I usually eat Mircorwavable foods, cause my parents are always out of town doing retail up north. My favorite is the mashed potatoes with corn!" She begins to lick her lips.

"What kind of foods do you make? I'm sure you make the best meals!"
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Preparations (OPEN RP)   Preparations (OPEN RP) Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:23 pm

"Mmm-mm! Well speaking of mashed potatoes, I have a shepherd's pie recipe that I learned from my cousin Nel! Hm, some of my favorite dishes to make are pot roast, steak and rice, potato casserole....," she goes on. "OH! And I loooove me a good seafood boil! But seafood be gettin' EXPENSIVE nowadays so the the family usually has to pitch in for that!"

Fifi knew the house would LOVE her cooking because they were Simmons recipes, and NO ONE passes on her family's food. And she was so excited that someone wanted to learn how to cook from her! "Alrighty, let's get this stuff to the kitchen! These breasts are startin' to drip on the counter!" Fifi giggles and grabs the stuff she set out before shuffling toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Preparations (OPEN RP)   Preparations (OPEN RP) Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:33 pm

Haleigh has never tried seafood. she puckers her lips. The closest thing she had that was fish related was sardines when her father brought it home as a joke for her mother and her to try! she looks up at the ceiling remember that time when she was 13. She follows Fifi out the door. Hopefully, she can try her seafood boil sometime around when the two are no have-nots in the future. Heck, this girl is practically what they need in the house to have a BBQ with!

"Coming!" she shouts and she closes the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparations (OPEN RP)   Preparations (OPEN RP) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Preparations (OPEN RP)
Page 1 of 1