The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+7
Chen
Fifi
Devika
Nigel
Lacey
Haleigh
Val
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 1 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:30 am

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouseGuests. I hope you've had a hellish first week. But just know that things are going to take a darker turn before the light at the end of the tunnel arrives." She laughs evilly and then turns to the nominees. "Haleigh, Lacey and Nigel. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). "

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open for 22 hours (12:00AM EST).

When voting to evict, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:45 am

"Hello houseguests, tonight I would like to plead for your vote to keep me safe because I am able to be that extra vote for you guys, I am a good companion to work along with and open to be the person to keep you safe if I ever win power if you vote to keep me. This week has been very hard for me and It just keeps going downhill ):"

"So I hope I can stay in this house and enjoy the rest of the summer with you guys and make happy memories." she does a rainbow hand gesture.

"This horse isn't dead yet!"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:41 am

Lacey stood up to give her speech.
"It's been an exciting week to say the least & I've had the pleasure of getting to know some pretty amazing people. I wish to continue doing that & show that I can do way way more than what this week has led up to. If you give me a chance to stay you will definitely not regret it & I would return the favor. Regardless, I just hope you all make the right choice for your gameplan. Thanks for everything in advance!" Lacey smiles and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:32 pm

"Whatever path you guys may choose following, it's okay. If any of us leave, two awesome and talented people will continue in the house regardless. I will be upset to leave, for sure, but it's life, anyway." He sits down after saying that, and looks at Lacey and them at Haleigh. "Good luck for us!'
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:15 pm

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests… the votes are in. With only 2 votes to evict… Lacey. You are safe."

She pauses then turns to Haleigh and Nigel. "Haleigh and Nigel... by a vote of 7 to 4…

...Haleigh, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please, say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:20 pm

It is just a game.

That’s what she tried to tell herself.

Yet, when Devika heard Val call the votes... she could hear Haleigh’s heart break. She was a sweet, bubbly young woman. She was terrified of going home first. She saw it in her eyes. Yet, now, seeing her gone Devika hadn’t known what to do.

She hadn’t felt close enough to hug her, yet all she could do is squeeze her hand and wish her the best.

The least she could do is a small act of kindness.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:20 pm

Nigel sighs, even if he was happy to stay, Haleigh would still go. He bids her farewell by waving. "You did great, horsey girl! I bid you farewell!"
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:29 pm

Week 1 - Live Eviction Source
Fifi sat on the couch, terribly confused. Her.....bedmate....was getting evicted? Huh? Who? Huh???? It really hit Fifi hard in the chest to come to terms of realization. Based off the first competition, Haleigh DID seem like a bigger threat compared to the other two. But still.....WHY??? JUST WHY???? Fifi bursted out in tears and squeezed the living hell out of Haleigh. While hugging her, Fifi tried her best to whisper into her ear, but it came out more like loud rambling instead, "I-I..!!!! W-WE WAS GONNA COOK TOGETHEE_ AND - I NNO-N-NO -I'M SOO_RRYY, I jusT.... I ADSAAm..." After letting go, she wiped off her tears, including the ones that were smudged onto Haleigh's cheek. Fifi covers her face and falls onto her knees, still crying as Haleigh gets in her other goodbyes.
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:35 pm

Chen got up to go comfort Fifi. "It's okay. She might be able to return. They usually have some sort of competition for the pre-jury to compete in. It'll be okay." He continuously told her until she calmed down.

He offered a hug to a pat-on-the-back or something to Haleigh, but considering her, it was probably useless.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:41 pm

Birdy wipes a tear out of her eye, looking off to the corner, trying hard not to start crying herself. The moment she heard Haleigh’s name announced, she felt her heart break a little. She’s so young... But someone had to go right? Birdy didn’t want anyone to get evicted... She felt so helpless watching one of the many precious people leaving. Birdy pat Haleigh on the shoulder as she walked passed her. “Hang in there dear...” Another tear dripped down Birdy’s cheek as Haleigh continued on her way.
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:05 pm

Part of Jamie did feel sad to see Haleigh go, but at the same time she also knew more about horses than what she was comfortable with. She did NOT need someone around who could potentially blow up her secret, so this was probably a blessing in disguise. Still, it'd be smart to send her off with a smile. "Take care, Haleigh. Maybe I'll take ya to the farm so you can ride some horses." She offered, a sincere smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:05 pm

Ouch.
Naz hadn't known Haleigh all that well, and with the reality of the eviction setting in now, she was beginning to regret it. Not that it would've made it easier at all, she tried to tell herself. It was better to have someone you kept your distance from up on the block.

But standing here, the door to the outside world open wide, knowing that this house was about to get one person smaller...

It got to Naz in a way she hadn't expected.

She didn't say anything to Haleigh beyond a wave goodbye. She didn't want to come across as insincere by babbling too much.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:08 pm

The moment Haleigh heard the results and felt Devika's hands squeezed her's she started to tear up.

"Oh... okay..." she felt heartbroken, she actually thought she made good friends in the house. But she guesses the 7 found her more of a threat than the other 2. "It's okay guys, really." ):

As soon as Haleigh got pulled in towards Fifi's hug is when she felt more heartbroken. She hugs Fifi tighter. "I wish I got to taste your famous Seafood boil" she cries onto Fifi's shoulders. The girl who gave her a place to sleep, the girl who made her feel like she was part of the family is now left behind. Haleigh would do anything for Fifi. "good luck, Fifi. I'll be cheering you on from the outside ):"

She says her goodbyes to the rest of the contestants. She at least knew the people she liked more (Fifi, Devika, Jamies, Narinder, Bert & Rita.) Were the ones that voted to keep her safe. Good luck you guys ):
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:17 am

As Haleigh is set to leave, the lights dim and an alarm goes off. The doors all lock and there's a devilish laughter in the air.

Val calls to the HouseGuests. "HouseGuests, please return to your seats as I have an announcement to make." She waits for all of them, including Haleigh, to make their way back. "Haleigh, you will not be going home tonight. Because tonight, in the first of its kind, the Purgatory twist will begin.

The Purgatory twist will allow the evicted contestant to remain in the house, but they will not be competing in any competitions or be voting during evictions. They will, however, still be playing the social game as one of the pre-jurors will return to the game once the twist is over, at a later, undisclosed date. So, while Haleigh is technically evicted, she will be remaining in the house waiting for the chance to compete to get back into the game.

That's all for now HouseGuests. Sweet dreams." She gives a sinister smirk and the screen goes dark.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:28 am

Week 1 - Live Eviction File?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImV4cCI6MTU2MzcxNTM0MywiaWF0IjoxNTYzNjkzNzMzLCJqdGkiOiI1ZDM0MTJhZjg5MmI4Iiwib2JqIjpudWxsLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdLCJwYXlsb2FkIjp7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRkZmM3ZmI0LTU5MWUtNDk2OC1iNDYzLWNiNjRlZTQwODIwNlwvZGRiMTJpdC1hNmMxMWE5OC1jZGM3LTRiZGMtOThlZi1jYzE0ZjMyYTZmMDMuanBnIn19

Last edited by Haleigh on Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:33 am

Week 1 - Live Eviction Tenor
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:08 pm

... Of course. Of freaking course. Bertrand was very glad his time in the house had not ended but... seeing Haleigh be the one voted out first was disheartening even from a non-biased viewpoint. The poor girl hadn’t started off strong socially, her birthday had been unnoticed and would possibly be uncelebrated, she lost all the chances for immunity, and now she’s gone.... He’s actually upset on the inside. For some reason, there was more to Haleigh he thought... and she’s gone. He keeps his composure by giving a small albeit, weak, smile to Nigel and Lacey....

... Wait, Purgatory? Oh, does that mean Haleigh can stay with the rest of everyone else? Does that mean... she can spend more time with him? And she can possibly return into the game...

... No, she won’t. Because things don’t go good for you already in this game, Bertrand. Stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1