The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+8
Bertrand
Mark.
Devika
Rico
Lacey
Narinder
Nate
Val
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 4 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:09 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouseGuests. This week has been a wild one. There’s more than partner swaps and a Viewer’s HA coming." She laughs evilly and then turns to the nominees. "Dezika Virus and Nate the Not-So-Great. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out).”

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 12:00AM EST.

When voting to evict, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:25 pm

This whole thing was a bit of a letdown for Nate - he really did think he'd at least drummed up a bit of a rapport with other contestants. Enough for them to have his back, at least. And what was the audience thinking, anyway? He hadn't a single clue. This week had just been a whole string of disappointments - being beaten at every turn, and being put up for eviction to boot.

The only thing he could think of that served as a bright spot in his week was his time with Devika - and at this point, one of them was going home. Not the greatest way that things could've worked out. He pulled down the brim of his hat for a second, and let out a small sigh. Things were not looking good. And all these people who had decided that the right thing to do was to hang him out to dry... in that moment, he knew what he had to do.

Nate flicked his hat's brim back up and began to speak.

"I know I ain't the talkin' type - that's probably what landed me up here in the first place. And it certainly ain't like I'm gonna pull some debate-winning speech out of my ass right now, either. I won't lie, this really bites. But I do understand if y'all wanna send me home and free up a bit more empty space in the house."

He chuckled, and continued.

"So I'm not gonna defend myself. In fact, I think y'all should vote for me - over Devika, at least. In the times I've talked with her and really gotten to know her, she's never struck me as the individual y'all - and the audience - seem to think she is. She's quiet, sure, and scared of her own shadow. But manipulative? Some kind of slimy snake? I dunno what to tell y'all."

"I could talk for hours about how the whole 'all guys alliance' thing is nothin' but a blatant lie meant to cover someone's ass, and that I've never done anything of the sort. That anyone could tell ya that. I could say how I've performed well in challenges, how I could be an asset to people, and how I really am a decent fella if you get to know me. But I think I should talk about you - all of you."

"And the fact is, it's reeeeaaaallllyyy shitty of all of you to assume someone who is havin' a panic attack is trying to manipulate you and drag you through the mud. To take advantage of someone's neuroses to further your own game. And I hope y'all will remember that. Because when you're the one crying and shakin' about being betrayed? Well, I hope people treat you the same way that you treated someone else that did the same."

"That's all. Thank you."

Nate sat back down. It was really all up to fate, now - there was nothing he could do but wait. Maybe his dreams of actually buying a house and settling down were vanishing before his eyes, but if he got back on the road... well, he could get away from all of this, at least.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:31 pm

"Stonks..." Naz muttered. Nate was dropping some HARDCORE truth. She was so shook that her usually half-lidded eyes opened all the way.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:34 pm

Week 4 - Live Eviction 1489768334134s
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:43 pm

Rico's jaw DROPPED. This was the most he's ever heard out of Nate all season... and it's just... this...

Rico nods. "I for one, appreciate your sacrifice, Nate... and I also side with you... Viewing Dev as a snake really doesn't make much sense at all..." He shrugged. "Oh well, at least I got to know you both kinda well... Thanks for being a tolerable bunkmate, Nate." He chuckles lightly...

He gulps, waiting for his turn to vote.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:49 pm

"I just. Yeah. Wow. This sucks."

Naz eyed Lacey. She liked and respected Lacey a lot, trusted her even--but what Nate said made the situation seem dicey at best. Still, the idea that Nate himself could be lying or exaggerating flitted through her mind. He SEEMED honest. But, well, everyone was good at SEEMING honest. Except for Kaden.

Naz made up her mind to get Lacey's side of the story later. It seemed like the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:47 pm

Devika covered her mouth in shook. She hadn’t expected Nate to stand up for her. Yet, all of this... just seemed wrong. This wasn’t fair to him. As Devika stood up, she faced everyone in the house. The people she had trusted, the people who had betrayed her... and everyone in between. She just needed to speak.

“Nate Pickton likes mystery novels... um, he likes thrillers, too. He says he likes to read them to hold his attention and thinks about them long afterwards. He’s driven through forty states. Even if he hasn’t stayed there long, he’s seen them. He has a dog, Buddy. Who’s traveled with him for a long, long time. He doesn’t know what Maeterlinck’s The Blue Bird is. He thinks Bertrand is ‘plucky’.”

“I say all of this because even if he hasn’t one to speak up, Nate Pickton is a good man. He’s been understanding of the fact that I have hard time communicating, and that I’m jumpy, and I can’t handle conflict. He’s stood up for me more times than I can count, and that has meant a lot. I say this because... I don’t know if it’s fair for Nate to volunteer himself to be evicted. If the viewers put us up... it was my fault, if anything. Maybe because I had doubts. Maybe because I kept breaking down. Or... maybe because I was seen as someone untrustworthy? ... It’s really hard to hear that. To believe that, too. Yet, if the viewers believe that... I don’t know. I just tried to stand by what I thought was right.”

“I don’t want to go home. I think, for the first time in a long time, I have really wanted something. To be here. That said, I don’t want my journey to go on if it means selfishly sacrificing someone who stood by me and I failed to protect him twice. If I had fought harder too, maybe I could have protected Mark, too. I—... I’m sorry I couldn’t keep you safe. I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you from what turned out to be a lie.”

“I have made a lot of mistakes, and I have had to make a lot of hard choices in the past few weeks I have been here. I don’t know who’s willing to stand by me here. I think, if people here would like to be my friend if I go home... I would like that. If I stay... I’ll do my best to stand by those who still believe I am deserving of a second chance.”

“Nate, thank you. You didn’t have to stand up for me, you didn’t have to look out for me, and you didn’t have to get to know me... but you did. Thank you for being my friend, and... I’m sorry, for landing us here. No matter what happens, I hope you can forgive me for being reckless. Thank you.”
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:50 pm

:') 
Mark clapped his hands. "Good speeches you guys! Good luck!"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:23 pm

They considered him plucky? That... wasn't a word to negatively describe someone. Bertrand put his hands in his hair backwards in order to make himself look a bit cooler at the most likely unintentional compliment.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:26 pm

"From what turned out to be a lie? Where is your proof Dev? Cause I haven't told you a lie in this game yet you deem me a liar the first time anyone questions me. I have been there for you since the beginning, even when you were mad that I didn't put your targets up and tried to paint me out to be a piece of shit just because I saw no reason to target them since I wasn't there for their fight. And the reason I know this? Because you've been avoiding me ever since I didn't put up your targets. So don't go painting me as a bad guy just because everyone loves you when in reality, you're super smart...You know how to play this game low key so no one knows your moves since you're quiet and reserved. This is bonkers"
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:55 pm

"Dude. Can it."

Naz didn't know what she felt. Maybe nothing at all. Certainly not roused to anger. Tired, perhaps, that was it. Just tired.

"We don't need to fight about who's lying to who or who the villain is. Like maybe I misread the memo but this shit's a game, yeah? I think that means...villains are allowed. Or something. I dunno. I'm just tryna say we shouldn't be getting into shit right now. What's the point."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:02 am

After hearing Dev admit she believed he was innocent, it made him smile. Mark turned his head at Kaden. Dev had just poured her hear out in a beautiful speech and Kaden took a big old dump on it. Already being out of the game, he felt no need to hold back feelings. Mark smiled at him. "Hey Kaden...."

"Shut up" c:
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:04 am

"Bro, epic takedown, bro." Naz fist bumped Mark. Kaden just got TOLDT OFF.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:08 am

Mark keeps his eyes on Kaden when he fist bumps Naz. "Kabooom." He whispers.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:19 am

Devika looked a bit confused by Kaden’s question, turning to Lacey. A bit befuddled, she asks, “I thought you told everyone that Kaden lied about Mark?”
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:22 am

"Huh."

THAT had just taken an interesting turn. Naz wished she had popcorn.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:23 am

J.C. had just heard what Devika said and was left a little shocked. “Wait? Did I just hear what I think I just heard?” He looked around the room trying to get a feel for what the hell is going on.
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:28 am

Hm. Well wasn't that interesting. Jamie would look between Lacey and Kaden, a flame lighting in her eyes as she dug her nails into her arm. Hm. Hmmmmm. This was going to be...An interesting round next time around.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:34 am

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests… the votes are in. By a vote of 7 to 4 (once again)...

...Nate, you have been evicted from The Mad House and will be moving into Purgatory with Haleigh, Chen and Mark." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:37 am

"Uh. Aight."

That felt a little out of left field, but Naz liked Devika a lot and wasn't about to complain. Still, Nate was a good dude, and him going out like this stung. Almost the same way it had with Mark.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:39 am

👀
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:40 am

Rico gasped loudly. “Holy cow...” he mutters.

He donned a slight frown... he didn’t know him all that well... but at least Nate’s conclusion jumping really did work out in Dev’s favor...

Rico got up and gave Nate a big bro hug. “You’re a good guy, Nate... thank goodness you got through to some people...” he lets out.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:18 am

Fifi was SO torn on how things had played out up until this point. After her meltdown a while back and the tension in the house, she felt like she needed to hear out EVERYONE out if she was going to have any hope of staying in the loop. So she did. Fifi sat there and bit her tongue, even as Kaden was coming at Devika. Her blood was boiling at the thought of anyone manipulating or trying to play the house, but until she could roll back the tape, she would never KNOW for sure. Even so, her brows raised up instantly at what Devika said. Wait....run that back??? Fifi'seyes immediately darted over to Lacey.

Week 4 - Live Eviction Tumblr_inline_ouche5gtMm1uoexlo_540

The results of Nate staying over Devika was a COMPLETE shock to Fifi. She wasn't sure where the house would go, but she had a feeling the votes would at the very least come close to one another. "My oh my....." she gets up and hugs Nate tight. She hadn't gotten to know him much, but it seemed like he had a good heart.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:48 am

Kaden looks over at Naz and laughs "Well if you know this is a game...why don't you play it instead of never talking except when you want to make a little cheeky remark? If you actually knew the game, you would know that the people that backstab their allies, are the people that won't let you win so maybe have a seat. Also epic takedown bro? He told me to just shut up, my mum could do a better takedown. Telling someone to shut up shows that you have nothing of value to say so you choose to respond by having the other person not respond anymore" he then laughs "This is sad, I mean really."

he then looks over at Devika and sighs "I have hardly talked to Lacey, why would I tell her something like that? Nice try at trying to lie but act all innocent so I get the bad reputation. I totally see the kind of person you are in this game. A dirty, stinkin' rat who will manipulate everyone to thinking that you're this sweet and innocent girl but when you get the first chance, you will turn on them. All so you can win this show. Very dirty. I'll applaud you for playing a smart game but if people still avoid targeting you cause you act as sweet as can be, then they better give the check to you now"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:10 am

Lacey wasn't expecting Kaden to stick by the lie after he told her and Nigel. For some reason she assumed he'd eventually tell everyone. She should've probably not let that one slip, but perhaps being silent about it would've come back to bite her.

"Kaden, you told me and Nigel that you made up the guy alliance rumor. Just drop it, dude. You said you didn't mean for it to escalate the way it did anyway, so just own it and move on." She rolls her eyes and then turns to the rest. "I thought he'd tell y'all himself like he told us. Guess I assumed wrong. However, people who are so quick to call Kaden a liar should take a moment to reflect. We're in the Mad House and he's playing the game in his own way. If a lot of you think you're playing in a righteous, far less hurtful way compared to him - get your head out of your ass. Because as it turns out, you can't protect everyone & you'll always screw someone over. And y'all are learning that the hard way." Lacey looks over at Devika, specifically. She then walks away. Couldn't stand being among so many phonies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next