The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+8
Bertrand
Mark.
Devika
Rico
Lacey
Narinder
Nate
Val
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am

Kaden laughs and shrugs "Well that got quite escalated, if I do say so. Anywho, the gal does have a point. I made a little rumor for fun but y'all think I lie about every single thing yet y'all are lying to people's faces and saying that you're friends when in reality, you were begging me to send them home last week. As Spazz said, it is a game, people lie and backstab, I just do it openly. That said, it is highly rude that I'm enemy number one. I mean I think I'm actually quite charming"
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:32 am

Fifi stood up and huffed. She rolls her eyes at Kaden and shakes her head. "You know, you've got A LOT OF NERV-" she quickly cuffed her hand over her mouth for a second and closed her eyes tight. As much as she wanted to go off on Kaden, the dude WAS making semi-valid points. Much less, Fifi was in NO position to stick up for someone who had barely made the effort to communicate openly with her in the past week. Though she had already made up with Devika in private, Fifi was NOT about to stand here and fight her battle. This was HER mess, NOT theirs. And that was ALL because she was never INVOLVED in the first place! She STILL wasn't sure just how close Kaden and Devika were, as Devika never shared much about their relationship, but whatever WAS there.. It was completely gone now. THAT much was evident. Before walking off herself, Fifi turns to Devika and cocks her head.

"THIS MAN." She points back at Kaden. "Ol' boy here played you for a DAMN FOOL. Now there's FILTH all over this damn carpet, and I sure as hell ain't cleanin' it up for you! I hope you've learned a lesson from all of this!" It was tough love, but Fifi had to say what was on her mind. She walks out of the room, leaving everyone else to continue bickering if they so choose.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:40 am

The corners of Narinder's mouth turned up at Kaden's retort, but she said nothing more. Sometimes the only winning move is not to play.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:39 am

Bertrand was overall shocked by the reveal. By the looks of it, it seemed more people would vote Devika rather than Nate. It sucks a bit considering Nate was his original partner.

Something about what Lacey said rubbed him the wrong way. There was no denying Kaden was a horrible liar, but why did she feel the need to call others out? Why is Lacey of all people defending him? He dismissively shook his head after her short spiel.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:18 pm

Devika took a deep breath, leaning down after hearing Kaden, Lacey, and Fifi’s comments. She knew she needed to fight her battle, but could she even start? It seemed like nobody believed her in the first place by this point. Was she really that manipulative and selfish? She didn’t want to be that person.

Devika turned to Nate, giving him a hug. She whispered, “I’m sorry. I really, really am. You’re stronger than I am for... all of this.”

This next week was turbulent.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:04 pm

Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Live Eviction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2