The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The mind reader (Open RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haleigh

Haleigh

The mind reader (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: The mind reader (Open RP)   The mind reader (Open RP) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:30 pm

Haleigh looks around the storage room wondering what to snack on, what should she choose... Gushers, box of cookies or a Chocolate bar... she taps her chin. She can't eat either since she's a have-not so she can just pretend she can eat one. She could eat all three, but that would waste her appetite for lunch. Such a very hard decision...
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: The mind reader (Open RP)   The mind reader (Open RP) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:32 pm

"Don't over stress for this, horsey. Just eat all of them, there's no other choice for you." Nigel pops in suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: The mind reader (Open RP)   The mind reader (Open RP) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:34 pm

Chen walked into the pantry to get himself another jar of slop, but saw Haleigh looking for candy and Nigel egging her on. "Aren't we still on slop?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The mind reader (Open RP)   The mind reader (Open RP) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:42 pm

Haleigh gasps, How did he know I was planning to eat all three... Is this guy a mind reader!?! She looks over to Chen. "Yeah, I know I'm on slop" she answers Chen. "I'm just gonna pretend to be eating one or all..." why is it that the two older people are the ones safe ):<
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: The mind reader (Open RP)   The mind reader (Open RP) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:47 pm

He grabbed a jar of slop from the counter. "Make sure you don't actually eat them. I'd hate to see anyone get a penalty vote."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The mind reader (Open RP)   The mind reader (Open RP) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:50 pm

"A penalty vote?" she questions. "They do that?!" The oldie obviously knows this show more than her... but, does he? "Are you lying to me?" she glares at the old man.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: The mind reader (Open RP)   The mind reader (Open RP) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:51 pm

"I ain't a mind reader... it's not one of my best skills, it's more like a hobby." He says, waving to Chen as he comes in. "Well, I just predicted the best outcome for you was to pretend to eat all of them! That's all!"
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: The mind reader (Open RP)   The mind reader (Open RP) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:52 pm

"Nope. It's in the rulebook and all. At least, I remember it being in the rulebook..." He shrugged, grabbing a spoon.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The mind reader (Open RP)   The mind reader (Open RP) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:04 pm

Haleigh gasps louder. How could he know what's best for Her when they just meet over less than a week. She has to keep an eye on this guy... a very close eye...

Haleigh crosses her arms. "And where is this RuLE BoOK." she mocks Chen "Why haven't I heard of this rule."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: The mind reader (Open RP)   The mind reader (Open RP) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:06 pm

"Well, it's on the rule book we sign before coming into this house. I'm pretty sure you received one too, to be honest, I'm a hundred percent sure you did!" He is being weird once again. "Haleigh, did you sign it without reading?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The mind reader (Open RP)   The mind reader (Open RP) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:13 pm

Haleigh giggles, and scratches the back of her head "N-no, I mean. Come on... who reads these things..." she looks over at Nigel and Chen and sees the look on the two boys faces, did they really read all that?? Maybe if she actually read the rule book she wouldn't be in this situation of possibly going home. STUPID
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: The mind reader (Open RP)   The mind reader (Open RP) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:15 pm

"Don't feel bad for that, it's understandable why you wouldn't read it completely. Just ask for them to tell you the rules on your Diary Room, I bet they can do it for you!" He tries to make up for making her look stupid, he just want the best.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The mind reader (Open RP)   The mind reader (Open RP) Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:23 pm

Haleigh smiles "your right! I should ask the moment Production asks me to go to the diary room!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mind reader (Open RP)   The mind reader (Open RP) Clock10

Back to top Go down

The mind reader (Open RP)
Page 1 of 1