The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh) Empty
PostSubject: What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh)   What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh) Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:15 am

Kaden walks into this room since he hasn't been in it before. He hasn't done anything in the game yet since he doesn't want to play too hard too fast but he is bored. He sees Haleigh eating a carrot as he walks in god, she even eats like a horse "Hey what's up Haleigh"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh)   What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:49 pm

Haleigh turns her direction towards Kaden. "Oh hey, Kaden!" She shouts out chewing with her mouth full. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh)   What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:49 pm

Kaden laughs and rubs the back of his head "as good as I can be after everyone being rude to me because they don't understand my British humor. It's rubbish"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh)   What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh) Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:30 pm

Haleigh begins to play with her fingers "Nobody likes you?" she questions. "Why's that?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh)   What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh) Clock10Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:21 am

Kaden shrugs "I don't even know. I just made a silly rumor to stir the pot and now all of a sudden, I am mega Hitler. They're lucky I don't share what I ACTUALLY heard."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh)   What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh) Clock10Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:23 pm

"A silly rumor? Hmm. Maybe its the Mustache?" She looks at Kaden's dreamy face. "What stuff did you actually hear, Maybe I can help?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh)   What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh) Clock10Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:21 pm

"I mean maybe or cause I'm a foreigner. Who knows with these bullies. Anyway so the thing I actually heard? Naz and Devika knew each other preseason. Notice how Naz always defends her and they 'just met'? Like how could someone be that close in the game so fast, especially when Naz sleeps all the time because of her narcolepsy? She ALWAYS defends her and tries to stick up for her. It's because they had met on some online website, whether it was a game server, blog website or whatever. Devika told me this in private. I was gonna share it to show that Devika is a snake but no one would've believed me. But yeah, they knew each other before the season started. The producers are aware of this but didn't do anything about it. A bit unfair advantage if you ask me. Now with this information, it didn't come from me because people wouldn't believe it. I have a family issue back home so I'm leaving soon so i didn't even have time to tell you this. You overheard them talking about it or a producer was hinting about it with their questions in the diary room. But whatever you do, don't say you got this info from me"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh)   What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh) Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:12 pm

Haleigh gasps "Narinder and Dev know each other?" She taps on her big chin. She really liked Narinder but wasn't so close with Dev. The idea of the two knowing each other must be cool! If only her BFF Ashleigh was also in the house with her, that would be fun! But, why would someone lie to people about them not being close irl ):

That's like breaking friend code... Is she embarrassed to say they know each other? Is Narinder sleeping because she's upset that Dev never brings it up to people? "The poor girl" she says ina whisper voice.

"I won't tell anyone I said anything. I'll just blame it on someone else! Like I also do in highschool!"

"but I'm sorry to hear about your family" She launches herself to Kaden for a hug finally getting her chance to be near a pretty boy.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh)   What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh) Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:57 pm

"Yup. I was shocked too. I mean that is the power of the internet. They're kinda good at hiding it but not really. They'll lie and deny it but Devika told me herself."

He then laughs at her high school comments "That's a good plan. You don't want these followers thinking you're lying cause then they won't see the truth and will stay close to Naz and Dev."

He then pouts a little but puts his hand on her hand "Thank you, I appreciate someone being considerate about a family member dying. Most people in this house will be happy I'm gone and not even care that someone is dying. Such a shame that theyre all shitheads"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh)   What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh) Clock10

Back to top Go down

What is This Room? Private RP (w/ Haleigh)
Page 1 of 1