The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+6
Lacey
Kiki/Lolo
Rico
Mark.
Narinder
Val
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 3 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:38 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouseGuests. This week has been a wild one. Well not really. You guys called that circle jerk of agreement a house meeting? Lame." She laughs evilly and then turns to the nominees. "Narindork and Melon Head. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Kaden, as House Ambassador you will not vote."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 5:00PM EST.

When voting to evict, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:53 pm

It was then that Narinder did the unthinkable. She stood up from her seat and addressed the room. It wasn't...particularly lively or impassioned as pleas to save oneself go, but she hoped it'd get the job done.

"So...this sucks. Obviously I didn't wanna be here...but I guess that's pointless to say since who would wanna be here, right?"

She laughed softly.

"What really blows, though, is that I'm here with my dude Mark. Pleadin' to stay gets hard when it's against someone you highkey really like bein' around. But...I guess I got no choice, so let's go for it.

I'd really like t'stay if that's at all possible. I've been chillin' and havin'...honestly, way more fun than I expected, even if my face doesn't show it or nothin."

Her face was as impassive as always.

"If y'keep me around, I'll uh...well, I'm a great listener, so if you need someone t'stare blankly at you while you rattle off yer list of woes. I'm your girl.

And that's all she wrote. No hard feelins either way. Except against whoever started this dudes' alliance stuff cuz shit went outta control cuz of you, bro."

She sits down again, realizing as she does that she said a lot more than she meant to. More than she thought she was up to, even.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:11 am

Mark stood up in front of everyone, prepared to make his speech. Not feeling as high energy as usual, he was a bit more calm and composed. "Going up against Naz is rough. She's my best bro!" He looked to her giving her a sad smile. "But I am here to win! I don't want to let my band mates down and I have so much more to prove! I know I can be a little... much sometimes, but I promise I'll keep things interesting!" He winked and chuckled."Plus I can slip y'all some free tickets to our next show! Nudge nudge wink wink! Haha I kid (unless you want one), but I do hope you all could consider keeping me around a while longer! This experience has been a blast and I would hate for it to end now!" He place a hand on Naz's shoulder and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:40 am

Rico just stares at the unpredictable nominees...

"...How did it come to this...?" He thought to himself.

"Good luck you two..." He muttered. He waits for his turn to cast the worst vote of his life...
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:53 am

"I would like to say something Val"

Kaden clears his throat and stands up "I would just like to say that the choice is yours fellow house guests but Mark did threaten violence to me. The guy punched a wall because I aired his dirty laundry about the rumor. He also almost made Devika drown, constantly throws things and breaks things. He is not safe to be around at all. But go ahead, keep thinking of my as the bad guy when his true character has revealed itself and it is nasty." he then sits back and sighs "
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:23 am

Lacey stood in utter shock. The closest player she had as a friend was on the block with another person she was just getting to know better. She did figure Mark was reckless from the start, but all of this sketchy behavior....she didn't know what to think of it. She didn't want to believe what Kaden was saying. He repulsed her from day 1, but could he really be the type to orchestrate such a massive lie? She had no way of knowing who's telling the truth & that frustrated her. When she signed up for this she was expecting petty drama, but nothing as confusing and malicious as this....
She leaves the room abruptly to get some fresh air. Her decision on who to vote was evident, but she hated how it came to it.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:27 pm

Mark glared at Kaden. He knew making a scene at a time like this would only make things worse for him, even if he was already sure of the out come. "For those of you who know me, KNOW me. I'll let you decide if you think what Kaden says is true."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:52 pm

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests… the votes are in. By a vote of 7 to 4…

...Mark, you have been evicted from The Mad House and will be moving into Purgatory with Haleigh and Chen." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:56 pm

Rico sighed with some slight relief... at least Naz was still in the game... but at what cost?

He looked to Mark regretfully. "...Sorry..." He lets out. He rubbed his arm slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:59 pm

Mark hung his head and let out a sigh, but he quickly perked up and Looked to Naz. "I kinda figured that was how it would go. Congrats Naz! You deserve the win!" He gave her a pat on the back. "But now that I don't have to worry about being on everyone's good side...." He picked up another unsuspecting vase and threw it against the wall. "- I can party as hardy as i want! Woo!!" He tore his shirt off and whipped it around. "FUCKING STOP ME!"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:01 pm

He rubbed his temples... He just sighs.

"He caused this... I hope everyone realizes this..." he thought to himself...
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:03 pm

She was safe. She was safe. The relief was palpable. And yet...it didn't come without a cost.

Narinder eyed Mark sadly. She knew how excited he was to be here, really thought of him as a good guy...and he'd just been entirely screwed over by accusations that really didn't hold water.

It sucked. It really did. But at least it wasn't her.

Naz stood up to hug her friend, whispering "Give him hell" in his ear as she did so. She figured Mark would know who she meant.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:08 pm

Fifi got up and hugged both Narinder and Mark. Each eviction was getting harder and harder for her. Without a word, she exited the living room.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:11 pm

Birdy was very upset when voting between two friends really liked. But this was a game, and she has to keep reminding herself about it. “Mark...” Birdy stood up and put a hand on his shoulder. “MAD MELONS RULE!” Birdy shouts, emphasizing the words a little too much, but a good effort to show her appreciation for the band before sitting back down with her head down, feeling sad that her new friend and jam partner got evicted.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:14 pm

Mark pointed to Birdy! "YES! That's the spirit Birdy! MAD MELONS!!!" He gave her a hug! He was determined to make sure this would be the most up beat elimination ever!
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:24 pm

Lacey stands up and hugs a now shirtless Mark....a bit awkward. He kinda smelled like a wet cat.
"I'm so sorry dude, but good luck getting back into this crazy shindig later on!"
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:30 pm

Devika had sighed, composing herself. Yet, seeing Mark being hurt broke her heart. He didn’t deserve this.

Devika surprisingly brought Mark in for a hug. They had a lot of misunderstandings, but he was a good guy.

”I’m so sorry, Mark,” Devika whispered in his ear, “I don’t know why this happened. I know you’re innocent. I’m sorry.”
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:35 pm

Mark accepted Lacey's hug. "Thanks man! I'm not giving up hope yet!" He was suddenly very self aware that he hadn't showered that day... or the day before.... oh well.

He smiled when Dev brought him in for a hug. He hugged her back gently. "Awe thanks Dev, I appreciate ya. Come and talk to me sometime later yeah?" He wanted to bring up the whole Kaden thing with her, but now wasn't the time.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:03 pm

Bertrand was surprised that Mark, someone known for his loud metal outbursts and overall loud mouth, was taking his eviction well for the most part. Then again, it was pleasant to see someone who was dealt a very bad hand by a shady person in the game take his elimination well. Very commendable. In order to make sure Mark wasn’t feeling down, Bertrand delivered an admittedly very goofy salute to Mark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1