The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Abomination (Open RP)

Go down 
+2
Lacey
Mark.
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

An Abomination (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:17 pm

Mark was still feeling a little worked up from the elimination and the whole Kaden/rumor thing and decided to do some good old fashioned stress eating. He had gotten a random assortment of ingredients and piled the all into a sandwich from hell. It consisted of potato chips, pickle slices, random deli meat, and an entire jar of mayo. Surely nobody would miss it. He stared at his masterpiece like a proud father.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:28 pm

Still mildly distraught over the lack of mayo in the pantry Lacey walks by Mark and notices he has a jar on him.

"AHA!!!" She jumped in front of Mark and waved her finger at him. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOOK ALL THE MAYO!!!"

Last edited by Lacey on Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:33 pm

Mark had a mouth full of abomination when Lacey jumped out at him. He spit a little bit out in surprise. "PFFF!!!" He swallowed. "Uh, hey, did you need the mayo? Uhhhh you may be able to scrape some of what's left from the jar...."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:38 pm

"I practically raided the pantry looking for this stuff, but there was no trace of it! There was A LOT of ketchup, though..." She flinched. "And someone left an empty jar in the fridge! It wasn't you, was it?" Lacey figured Mark probably had enough accusations thrown at him for the past week, but she felt the need to ask regardless.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:44 pm

Mark sweated a bit. "That was my breakfast heh." He took another bite of abomination. "Sorry if you needed it. I'm kinda stress eating right now. I'm sure production will bring some more."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:53 pm

An Abomination (Open RP) Annoyed-gif-6

"You...ate all the mayonnaise?" Lacey was trying her best not to snap at Mark. She thought it was selfish of him, but then again she's the one using food to paint on the floor without asking anybody. She approaches him and snatches the jar, looking into it.
"Uhhh, not enough, but I guess it'll do." She then looks at Mark, still trying to keep her composure. She smiles fakely.
"Enjoy your....I wanna say sandwich, but it looks like you Frankenstein'd a bunch of subs and burgers together?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:02 pm

He shrugged. "Yeah I ate all the mayonnaise. Whatcha gonna do? Evict me?" He took another sloppy bite. Mark squinted at her 'smile'. "I will enjoy my... uh...hmmmm..." He didn't know what to dub his creation.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:18 pm

Lacey glares at how certain parts of the sandwich slip through and fall out of it every time Mark took a bite. The smell was almost as gross as the sight too.
"Yeah, just...Don't keep binge eating the entire time you're in purgatory, dude. You'd wanna be in shape for when you return and yes, I say that because I'm rooting for you." She moves away a strand of Mark's hair that got stuck to the sandwich without him noticing.
"Anywho, BACK TO MY MURAL!" She runs off with the jar behind the kitchen counter.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:26 pm

Mark suddenly felt a little bad for his salty attitude. Him and Lacey didn't always see eye to eye but hearing her say she was rooting for him lifted his spirits a bit. "Heh, thanks. Wait.... Mural?!" He peeked around the counter to see what she was doing. He hadn't even noticed the mess on the floor! "WHOA! I don't know what that is... but I LOVE IT!" He chuckled. "I thought making mess's was my thing." He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:38 pm

"Oh? Oh gosh?"

Devika stared in shock at... whatever the kitchen had become.

"S-Sorry, what happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:40 pm

"Hey, it's not a mess! It's ART." She wiggles her fingers trying to emulate a sparkly magical effect. "I mean yeah, it sucks because I've literally never painted using food. Really glad you like it , though! It's supposed to be all of us." She points and laughs at it. "Well, more or less. You can hardly tell who's who. But that one over there with the crazy amount of watermelon seeds is you....don't ask how I obtained that many seeds."

Lacey wasn't sure how to explain her vision to a confused Devika, so she just yelled out: "ART."

Last edited by Lacey on Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:42 pm

Mark nodded as he stared at the masterpiece. "Hmmm yeah I can see it! You have really captured my likeness!" He winked.

He jumped a little when Dev walked in. He quickly pointed at Lacey. "SHE MADE THIS MESS NOT ME I SWEAR!" There, now if Dev slipped and broke her neck, he was in the clear. "But it's pretty cool right? It gives the kitchen a little PAZAZ!" He laughed
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:47 pm

Kaden sits up after falling asleep on the counter "Oh finally you're back Lacey, I got blamed for your art piece. Quite rude if you ask me-" then he sees Mark OH yikes, hot topic is at it again
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:49 pm

"Hmm...figured someone would get ticked off by it. But I'll obviously clean it up once it's done. I won't just leave it out. Someone might slip and break something." She awkwardly glances over Devika as that potential someone.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:50 pm

Rico needed something to drink... he needed to feel something besides unlucky at this point... so he went to raid the bar.

He rubs the back of his neck, not really paying attention to his surroundings. He notices Mark... and Devika... in the same room.

Uh oh.

Rico walked a little faster towards them, hoping Mark hasn't almost killed her a 3rd time. "Hey, guys! What's going on heEEEEEEERE!" He exclaims. He slipped on Lacey's "Art". He fell flat on his butt and fell right into the mural.

Covered in ketchup, mustard, relish, mayo, whatever ELSE she added to this piece... Rico couldn't help but groan... loudly...

"Mark... Hand me a beer. Please." He said sharply.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:52 pm

"Spoke too soon...." Lacey covered her face in embarrassment. She was also pretty bummed her work got ruined before finishing it.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:55 pm

Rico's fuse got immensely shorter. He noticed Lacey get... embarrassed?

He looks to her. "Heh... uh... Sorry?" He smiled awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:55 pm

Mark glared at Kaden with a devilish smile. "HEEEEY 'BUDDY'!"

Mark was then distracted by Rico slipping on the art. He leaned over the counter and stared down at him. "Bruh. That was a wicked dive! No beer, but hears a root beer for ya!" He tossed one down to him along with a bag off ice for his tushy.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:59 pm

"No no, I'm the one who's sorry dude. I really should've picked a better spot....or like, not done this in the first place, heh. I just really missed painting." She sighs. "But yeah, I'm sorry about that & I hope your butt ain't too sore."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:03 pm

Rico just sits there... "I think I'll be fine... I thought someone brought nail polish with them... that or makeup... you could totally do a painting or drawing with something like that!" He expresses.

"It'd be... uh... probably less messy?" He chuckles lightly, drinking the newly caught root beer.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:05 pm

"Oh hey Mark, punch any more walls lately? Quite a dangerous fellow, you are. Lacey, I for one wouldn't apologize, it could be considered even more of an art piece now with all the mess. Look at that painter that people always use for sex jokes, it could be considered abstract like that"
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:07 pm

Devika slightly flinched at the idea of ART, but chose to keep her composure and grab a couple things from the fridge.

"I mean, if it means anything... I, um... I think it's nice? Mural art is severely undermined in the modern industry due to an emphasis on deep symbolism or post-modernism within artwork. While that's fine and all, it's nice to see art crafting simplicity. ... I think that's all I can say, I-I guess?"

Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:08 pm

"Oh, I actually tried that! Painted some stuff on the bathroom mirror. I was limited though, because uhh the girls need their makeup for their faces...and nails." Duh.

She then listened to Kaden and Devika. "Hmmmm....yeah, I kinda dig it more now. Still gotta clean it up, though."

Last edited by Lacey on Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:10 pm

Rico just smiles... awkwardly... at Kaden and Mark's exchange.

He rests the root beer away from the mess as he tries to stand up...

slip

He fell flat on his butt again.

"God, why me?" He asks out loud.

He looks back over to Lacey. "Ah! I mean like, using like, the liquid stuff as paint!" He chuckles at the thought.

"That can't be done... can it?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:15 pm

Mark squinted at Kaden, but continued to smile. "Nope, no punching walls for me today. Tell any more LIES recently?" He enjoyed pushing his buttons, now that he didn't have to worry about his game. 

He looked down at what was once art. "Aw maaan. Bummer Lace. It was look'n real good. You can always try the same thing but on the wall!" He stared down a Rico as he slipped again. "Bruh."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) Clock10

Back to top Go down

An Abomination (Open RP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next