The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - POP Ceremony

Go down 
+2
Bertrand
Nigel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nigel

Nigel

Week 6 - POP Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - POP Ceremony   Week 6 - POP Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:11 pm

Nigels waits for everyone to sit in, to start of his POP Ceremony, how exciting!

"My dear housemates, I think there's no other choice more obvious than that. I wish I could do more for others in the block, but that's not possible, sadly. So, I decide to use the Power of Protection on myself, Nigel."

"With that, I believe this ceremony is adjourned."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Ceremony   Week 6 - POP Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:56 pm

Bertrand nodded at Nigel’s decision to save himself, since that was the generally expected move of a POP winner who was nominated. However, he found it upon himself to correct an error.

“Pardon me for this, Nigel, but I believe the ceremony is not to be adjourned yet. Since you were one of JC’s original nominees who took themselves off the block, he must name a replacement nominee.”
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Ceremony   Week 6 - POP Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:25 pm

J.C. expected this outcome after hearing the results from this week’s Power of Protection. He wasn’t really upset at Nigel or anything. He respected his ability to do good in this challenge and save himself. Now came the difficult part with putting up another person for eviction. Still, he didn’t want to waste anymore time and gets this over with. After Nigel took a seat, J.C. stood up and faced his fellow housemates.

“Well, guess I have to do another nomination this week. It really sucks but that’s how this goes I guess.” Wow. He sounded really dumb at this moment. Focus. You got to do this. “Anyways, I don’t want to waste anyone else’s time making up on who to nominate. Like on the field, I always have a back-up plan just in case. I made sure to make a back-up nomination just in case it came to this. With that said, my replacement nominee is Fifi.”

J.C. frowned and faced Fifi. “Again, I want to say nothing personal came into this decision. Like I did in the last nomination, I took a good look at everyone left and chose people I don’t really have much of a relationship with. I’m sorry Fifi but I don’t really have any connection to you. I wish you luck in the eviction ceremony.” Once he finished his explanation, he turned back to the rest of the group. “This meeting is adjourned. Thank you for your time.”
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Ceremony   Week 6 - POP Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:29 pm

"Wack..." Narinder muttered under her breath.

THAT had come out of deep left field.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Ceremony   Week 6 - POP Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:02 pm

Rico’s heart plummets. Nigel is a smart boy and knew what he was doing for sure... it’s just the fact he’s up against two very-well liked houseguests for eviction.

He sighs as he looks to the two ladies. “Good luck, you guys.” He smiled as kindly as he could, before getting up to leave.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Ceremony   Week 6 - POP Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:10 pm

Week 6 - POP Ceremony Big-brother-21s-jessica-milagros-image-credit-big-brother-youtube-screen-grab_2291755
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Ceremony   Week 6 - POP Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - POP Ceremony
Page 1 of 1