The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+3
Fifi
Birdy
Val
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 6 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:55 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouseGuests. Things are just getting more and more heated and we’re not even at the halfway mark." She laughs evilly and then turns to the nominees. "Birdbrain, Chef Boyardee and Ratco. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). JC, as House Ambassador you will only vote in case of a tie."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 5:00PM EST.

When voting to evict, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:28 pm

Birdy stands up and walks over to a small table which she uses to stand on. “Dear friends, I auditioned for this game show on a whim. I didn’t think an ol’ Bird like me would actually get in, but I’m so glad that I did! Ohoho! There are so many wonderful people that I got to meet because of this group, eh? I care about all of you very deeply, and about all the interactions that we’ve had amongst each other. I’m getting... well I’m older (which is quite obvious to all of you I’m sure) and things are certainly slowing down in my life. My daughter is off at college, so it’s just me and Alfred at home now. I was beginning to believe that all the great adventures in my life were about at an end... But you have all reminded me that there is more! You’ve reminded me that even an old woman can still have fun this late in life, and being here has reminded me how much I miss home too. But I don’t want to go just yet.. no no, I want to stay here just a little longer if all you folks would let me, eh?” Birdy wipes a tear from her eye and turns to an American flag in the back of the room. With a hand over hear heart, Birdy (quite) passionately recites the Pledge of Allegiance.
Week 6 - Live Eviction Giphy
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:44 am

Fifi nodded and stood up after Birdy's speech. "I just wanna give a MIGHTY thanks to God, my numbah 1 supporter!" She clasps her hands and faces each of the houseguests.

"Houseguests. My dysfunctional family! If I'm bein' real, I never expected to be in this position.  But now that my back is up against the wall, I just want to speak my truth some more. Ever since coming into this house, I have been nothin' but real and authentic. I've kept my word to the very few people I've puts my trust in and have always stood for what I believe in."

Fifi purses her lips to keep any tears from welling up in her eyes. Now was not the time to be weak, but to be strong for those watching her. "With me, what you see is what you get!! I'm not someone who can easily fake my emotions or play some kinda character so I hopes that y'all can find it in your HEARTS to see that my authenticity can benefit  your gameplay! I came here from a big family with a big dream to chase, so I wants to keep fightin' on this crazy journey with y'all! If it's truly my time to go, I hold no I'll will toward anyone and wish y'all the best in life. 'Cause no matter WHAT. A sistah will find another way to chase that coin!! Mwua!" Fifi blew a kiss at everyone in place of her typical hugging. She sits down and squeezes Birdy.

Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:13 am

Rico clapped lightly at the two women that spoke before him. He finally stood up to plead his case.

“Well, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous sitting next to two strong and powerful women!” He laughed nervously. He cleared his throat.

“Fellow houseguests. You all know that I am on the block until further notice, due to the fact that I did not complete my task from Val. Some of you might think of me as an easy eviction, but is that really how you wanna play it?” He asked.

“I am very nice and genuine and only have good intentions in everything I do.” He looks to Lacey and Nigel for a moment. “I do wanna take a moment to publicly apologize for mentioning you two for replacement nominations several weeks back. I didn’t know you two well enough to draw such a conclusion and to cause any ill-will between us. I am deeply sorry for that.”

He looks to everyone else. “I have spoken to several of you in the last 24 hours... please keep your word, and I’ll keep mine when this hellish punishment is finally over!” He smiles widely.

He turns to Birdy and Fifi. “Good luck ladies!” He sits right on down next to Fifi.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:18 pm

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests… the votes are in. With only 2 votes to evict… Birdy. You are safe."

She pauses then turns to Fifi and Rico. "Fifi and Rico... by a vote of 3 to 2…

...Fifi, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please, say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:13 pm

Fifi nodded upon hearing her name and stood up. She gave Birdy a tight squeeze and spoke in her ear momentarily. "Thanks for puttin' up with me n' my emotions, Mama B. I'll be rootin for ya!"

She shuffled over to everyone else and hugged each of them as well. She wasn't mad at J.C. or anything, so she made sure to squeeze him tight and offer him a sweet smile.

"Good game y'all, I'LL MISS THIS PLAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Cry Forever Cry Forever Cry Forever Cry Forever

Fifi shuffled over to the door and grabbed her luggage before swinging open the door. "OKAY BYE Y'ALLLL. BEHAVE YOURSELVES!!!" With that, the door was shut promptly, and Fifi was gone.

Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:42 pm

Birdy felt sad about how things turned out. She had really hoped that she, Devika, and Fifi could all make it to the final three. But that’s not how things played out at all. This was going to be much harder without Fifi. Winning elections was much easier thanks to the support she got from her friends and family. While she was here she couldn’t see or hear anyone from back home, and Fifi was here best support here. With her gone, things were going to get much tougher. Even before Fifi had been picked to replace Nigel, Birdy had given Fifi a pin with her phone number on it, so at least they can still be in touch.

Feeling all alone for the first time since the game started, Birdy walked outside into the garden. It was dark and raining, but it might as well be.

Week 6 - Live Eviction Giphy
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:50 pm

Mouth gaping, Rita could only stare. It was hopeless. She had come so close, but she couldn't make it come to pass. Fifi had been evicted...

Instead of Birdy or Nigel.

She had been so close to ridding herself of that dastardly harpy once and for all! And the stupid gremlin was supposed to be the backup! But then he just had to go and win the challenge, and now they're both still here!

Who could say if a perfect opportunity like this would ever present itself again? Rita had her chance, and she missed it. She wanted to scream. She had to do something. Rita wasn't going to let this happen again. It was time for her to m o b i l i s e.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:03 pm

Rico's jaw drops.

His placed his hand against the side of his head. "I... I survived. Holy cow..." He thought to himself.

He accepted Fifi's big squeeze. "Agh! G-Good game, Fifi! You'll be missed for sure!" He smiled at her.

Rico was actually happy to see that the people he talked to actually listened... He smiled to himself. He noticed Birdy walk outside... Damn. This eviction probably hit her the hardest.

Rico watched Fifi leave, then went to the memory wall to watch her photo shift to black & white.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:01 pm

>:0 !!!!

Mark was shook by the results. Now who was going to cook them delicious meals?!?!? He waved to Fifi as she left the house. "Bye Fi..."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:52 pm

Bertrand did a slightly solemn nod as Fifi was evicted. Although they went back and forth about topics, he believed she was a truly good person. She just had her own method of showing warming to others. He smiled as she gave him a hug and watched as she exited through the door, and gave a nod to Rico.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1