The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP) Empty
PostSubject: Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP)   Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:39 pm

The day after arriving, Cam decided to take to the pool to relax and soak up the sun. And also to show off his summer body. He quickly takes off his shirt and looks at the nearest camera. "I know you're watching Steph. You too Joel." He smirks.

Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP) Latest?cb=20151212004003

He then heads to the pool and does an elegant dive into the water, enjoying his time.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP)   Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP) Clock10Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:06 am

Peaches goes outside, wearing a salmon colored bikini. She lays down on one of the beach chairs. She waves at Cam. "Having fun torturing houseguests?" She laughs. "This morning I got to mess with poor Rico. That boy was fuming with anger." She runs her fingers through her hair, soaking the sunlight with her skin.

Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP)   Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:22 am

Cam shakes some water out of his hair. "Nah, not really. No one is really paying me any mind." He floats on his back in the pool. "But it's fine with me... because I know they'll get theirs." He chuckles. "What did you do to that loser? Tell him Bigfoot isn't real?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP)   Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:43 am

Lacey wanted to chill by the pool, but stumbles upon some of the vets who got invited to cause trouble...not exactly her scene. Nonetheless, she decides to be civil and open-minded.

"Yo, dudes! Don't mind me, just gonna-" She flops down on chair next to Peaches. Then she looks over to the model-like people and utters: "'Sup."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP)   Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:44 am

Peaches pushes her pink shades up and raises an eyebrow. Lacey is definitely a pretty girl. She could use a wardrobe change, but it was fine

"Hey. How are you doing? Has the game been stressful?" She smiles. Peaches gave her best attempt at giving Lacey a genuine smile, but it probably came off as a malicious one. She turns to Cam. "I kept squirting the mustard bottle over the plates every time he finished cleaning them." She giggles. "He lost his temper and threw a glass on the floor. Such a funny reaction." She pushes her shades back down and closes her eyes, resting below the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP)   Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:00 am

Lacey felt the need to overshare, but decided to keep it short and simple.
"Oh, well I think I'm doing fine right now. It has been stressful a while back, but lately it's chill. But you know how it is with this game.. that can change in a heartbeat, heh."

Lacey couldn't help but listen in on Peaches' response to Cam. It sparked her curiosity.
"Who lost his temper? Not to be nosy or anything, but I'm dying to hear this." She lets out a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP)   Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP) Clock10Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:07 pm

J.C. decided to work out by the pool today but ran into Peaches and Cam. And Lacey. The House has gotten pretty crazy lately but it certainly wasn’t going to get better. Still, J.C. doesn’t run from any challenge. No matter how big.

He placed his tower and water bottle on a chair. “Cam And Peaches. Hey. Good to see you two again.” He turns to Lacey. “Always good to see you, Lacey. What are y’all up to here?”
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP)   Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP) Clock10Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:29 am

Peaches smirks. "Long story short, I messed up the dishes everytime he was done cleaning them. He threw my glass filled with juice and it broke on the floor. I'll just get someone else to pick it up." She yawns and runs her hand throw her hair.

She then notices the hulk-like man standing before her. "Just tanning, and thank you, good to see you too I guess?"

Last edited by Peaches on Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP)   Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP) Clock10Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:17 pm

He overheard the story and was shocked to say the least but that was why these people were here. He turned to respond to Peaches. "Thanks. Don't mind me. I'm just doing my stretches here." He grabs one of his legs to stretch for a couple of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP)   Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP) Clock10Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:26 am

"Heya, J.C.! We just chillin'." Lacey smiles at him.
She wasn't sure who Peaches was referring to, but upon J.C.'s arrival she figured it can't be him and there were only 3 other "he"s in the house. Bertrand and Nigel weren't really the types to lose their temper that quickly, so her mind went straight to Rico who had been giving her the stink eye lately.
"That's sooo stupid. You were obviously brought here to mess with us & were just doing what you were told. Retaliating like that is petty and childish & doesn't make things right. Breaking shit on purpose? Fifth grade much??'' Lacey laughs.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP)   Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP) Clock10Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:32 am

Cam smirks as Lacey and J.C. come in to join him and Peaches. 'Finally, some people to mess with,' he thought to himself.

"Oh Peaches, don't keep these poor people in suspense," he says. Then he turns to look at Lacey and J.C.. "It's Rico. She's talking about Rico. But I mean, that's probably not surprising. What else could you expect from a man who's biggest fantasy is having a ménage à trois with the Tooth Fairy and a Mermaid... or something like that." He rolls his eyes. Hopefully, this was enough to pique their interest and stir up some real trouble.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP)   Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP) Clock10Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:12 pm

She smirks and shares a mischievous look with Cam. "Actually he did talk about you and that older woman. The one that looks like Clinton. I asked him how he was feeling. He said something about being grateful for top eight and making jury." She pauses for a second to compose herself and avoid laughing.

"He mentioned most of the people voting to keep him because he's the escape goat or something. Don't ask me about it, I don't know what it means either. So about you..." She turns to Lacey. "... he said you're not ready to make big moves. You're playing a coward." She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP)   Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP) Clock10Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:25 pm

It appears Lacey's suspicion has been confirmed. She then raises an eyebrow at what Peaches revealed. That shady weasel.

"Of course he's grateful. He's done nothing but follow people around like a lost pomeranian the whole time he's been here. He was planning on messing up my game along with a girl that's no longer here and got salty when I targeted him back." Shen then shrugs. "Honestly I don't even know why people kept him last week? He failed some task and was punished by being auto-nominated several times. Who'd want to align with somebody so unreliable? And apparently very childish. Going around trash-talking my gameplay? Guess that's how he gets people on his side, huh?" Lacey sighs in frustration. She figured Rico might come for her, but she didn't expect him to do it in such an immature way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP)   Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Feedster Eye Candy (OPEN RP)
Page 1 of 1