The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narinder

Narinder

Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC) Empty
PostSubject: Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC)   Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC) Clock10Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:33 pm

Naz needed to pull JC aside and get him on the same page with her. She wasn't sure if he was more loyal to Lacey over anything, but she figured making him aware was a worthy gamble.

Catching him as he exited the shower, she flagged him down.

"Got a minute, dude? It's strategy and junk."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC)   Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC) Clock10Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:38 pm

He noticed Naz as soon as he walked out the shower. He hasn’t seen her in a while so he thought now might be a good time to catch up. See what’s on her mind.

“Hey Naz. What kind of strategy did you you wanna talk about?”
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC)   Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC) Clock10Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:42 pm

Naz scratched her head. "I'm a make this quick. I jus' wanted to ask where you stand with Lacey. I'm havin' some doubts and shit, is all, and I wanted to run em by you."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC)   Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC) Clock10Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:26 am

“Oh geez...” He sighed and looked at Naz. “Can I be really honest with you?”
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC)   Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC) Clock10Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:59 am

Narinder's heart plummeted. She was sure she'd overstepped, and truly didn't feel up to damage control. Still...it was a gamble, she knew that, and she'd taken it. She didn't feel regretful.

"Yeah. Shoot."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC)   Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC) Clock10Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:55 am

“Alright so, sometimes I kind of get the feeling that Lacey might be kind of ... two-faced? Is that the right word? Anyway, I don’t know. I just feel sometimes she acts all nice and cool in front of everyone but then does these kind of shady decisions that kind of make me question her true intentions. Do you feel me?”
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC)   Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC) Clock10Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:22 pm

Jaw dropped, Narinder could only nod. "Yeah. Yeah! Exactly! I mean iono about you but she's got me pretty well isolated on account of all my friends are evicted at this point. I like her as a person...a lot...but as far as the game goes, I think I've just...stopped trustin her."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC)   Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC) Clock10Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:15 pm

"Yeah ... she seems cool as a person but in this game, I don't think I can fully trust her after the things she's done." He sighs in relief. "It's nice knowing I'm not the only one who feels this way about her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC)   Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Shower Thoughts (PRIVATE RP Naz/JC)
Page 1 of 1