The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Refreshing shower

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark

Mark

Refreshing shower Empty
PostSubject: Refreshing shower   Refreshing shower Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:51 pm

Mark after exhausting day comes up with idea to take a long shower to refresh himself from any stress. He enters to shower cubicle and starts washing his body with Mad Houseā„¢ shower gel. "No one would probably come here, right?" He thinks
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

Refreshing shower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refreshing shower   Refreshing shower Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:17 pm

Marlee walks into the bathroom to freshen up before the eviction. She notices Mark is taking a shower and smirks to her self. "Ohh.. interesting." She sneaks over to the shower then pops up to scare him. "HELLO!" She stand on her tip toes and her eyes wander to... a place they shouldn't. "Oh and HELL-o." She smirks and giggles to herself then looks away. "Sorry, I totally did that accidentally... maybe on purpose but mostly accidentally." She walks over to the sitting area in the bathroom. "What's up Mark?"
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Refreshing shower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refreshing shower   Refreshing shower Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:39 pm

"WOAH SHIT!" He screamed as spotted Marlee trying toscare him. "Please never do that, again!" Mark groaned as he grabbed a towel to cover his... unmentionables

"I was trying to take a good shower, until you came here... Can you please leave, because washing myself while people are looking makes me uncomfor- wait... We're in reality show..."
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

Refreshing shower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refreshing shower   Refreshing shower Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:31 pm

Marlee giggles as she walks up to him. She's definitely in his personal space right now. "Ohhh Mark... sweetie. You don't have anything to worry about because THAT," She points to his peen. "Was impressive. And yeah. We're being watched. Constantly. 24/7."
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Refreshing shower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refreshing shower   Refreshing shower Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:52 pm

Mark starts to blush of embaressment and clenches his teeth "Please... I'm sorry, but I need to put on my clothes before.our eviction night begins." He spots the camera in the corner of bathroom "This is pretty sick that there're cameras even in bathroom... I know we are being recorded all day and night, but that's pretty too much"

"Anyway, now I really want to be alone since you've seen too much" He glares at Marlee with annoyed look.
"And don't you even dare telling anyone about this incident"
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

Refreshing shower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refreshing shower   Refreshing shower Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Marlee is taken aback by his aggressive behavior towards her. "Listen Paul Bunyan," she pokes his chest. "Do NOT speak to me with that tone EVER again. You'll regret it."

She walks away from him angry but turns back at him for a second. "P.S. I don't have to tell anyone. You just said there were cameras everywhere - so people will know." While continuing to walk away she yells back at him. "Have fun being voted off tonight!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Refreshing shower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refreshing shower   Refreshing shower Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:01 pm

Satoshi looks over at a very distraught Mark in a towel and feels pity for the large man. He feels like he has been wronged in a way. Dio already had problems with him and Valenda didn't know him at all at the time so he feels like he should of gotten the punishment. Mark deserves to feel like one person in the house doesn't hate him. Whenever she is out of hearing range, he approaches him and places an arm on his shoulder.

"She isn't worth getting too worked up over. Clearly she doesn't the definition of privacy. And don't worry, it's not over for you yet. The votes at not settled yet and you are still up against a man that no one trusts. There is still hope for you yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Refreshing shower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refreshing shower   Refreshing shower Clock10

Back to top Go down

Refreshing shower
Page 1 of 1