The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO] Empty
PostSubject: Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO]   Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:34 am

After the POP Ceremony, he flocked to the bar and made himself something to drink... something quite stong. Get a little bit of a buzz on his last night before the eviction.

He slammed his first drink back. Before he made a second one, he caught a glimpse of Bertrand out of the corner of his eye. “Ah... Heya, Bert!” He exclaimed. He motioned him over. “Come on over and have a seat, dude!”

Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO]   Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:16 pm

Bertrand was walking around the house when he saw Rico calling him to come and sit in the kitchen. Well... since Rico probably needed someone to talk to and Bertrand himself had nothing better to do... why not.

“Um... hello, Rico.”
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO]   Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:49 pm

Rico smiled when Bert sat down. "What's going on, man? How you feelin'?" He asked, pouring himself another drink.

"Aw, where are my manners? You want one, dude?" He asked, pointing the bottle at Bert.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO]   Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:12 pm

”I... am not much of an alcoholic person. Just reached the drinking level age, you know?”

Something must be bothering Rico if he is using drinking to gulp down any issues he has.

“Say, Rico. Are you alright?”
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO]   Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:57 pm

Rico nods. "No worries, dude!" He said, resting the bottle on the counter.

He throws his drink back before Bert asks his question.

"A-Am I... alright?" He questioned. He gets a confused look on his face. "I mean... why wouldn't I be? I'm just chilling why my day of reckoning comes, Bert." He rests his glass onto the counter... more so in the middle of the counter. Don't wanna get klutzy and drop another glass.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO]   Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:04 pm

”I might sound like an overly concerned mother, but there could be plenty of other ways to accept your loss, Rico. Is... is something else on your mind?”
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO]   Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:08 pm

TV static. Bertrand is probing him... but maybe this is a good thing?

He pours himself another glass, before answering his question.

"Other ways to accept my loss- bro, I'm sitting down and taking it like a man, this is just to ease the pain." He said, raising his glass. "I've escaped by the skin of my teeth too many times... I know y'all like me, and I owe you a favor, but... I've lost my drive, Bert. I'm exhausted." He states.

He throws the drink back and rests the glass on the table once more. He wipes his mouth swiftly. That went down messier than the last...
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO]   Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:05 pm

”You... you’ve lost your drive....?”

He can’t mean....

“Rico... are you not up to wanting to play this game anymore?”
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO]   Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:43 pm

Rico looks Bert in the eye.

"Yep. I'm burnt, dude. It's exhausting having to scramble to save myself every week. The odds will always somehow be stacked against me, Bert." He takes that bottle once more and poured himself a double.

"Bert, I do care for a lot of people here, but I just need to get out, you feel me?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO]   Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:54 pm

... Dang.

“Now that I have thought about it... you really haven’t had it easy this whole game, haven’t you? Being forced to save someone Week 1, then being on the block Week 2, having ties to a shady guy in Week 3, being temporarily on the block Week 5, the auto nominations last week speak for themselves, and now this again. Personally... I would say in 100% confidence you’ve been an underdog. And I believed I had it hard Week 3...”

“I... hear you. So... I am assuming this means you are OK with getting the boot this week to jury?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO]   Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Getcho Drank On! [PRIV RP W/ BERT N RICO]
Page 1 of 1