The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+4
Narinder
Rico
J.C.
Val
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 7 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:55 am

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouseGuests. Things are just getting more and more heated as we begin to reach the endgame." She laughs evilly and then turns to the nominees. "Ricockroach and Athlete’s Foot. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Birdy, as House Ambassador you will only vote in case of a tie."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 8:00PM EST.

When voting to evict, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:42 pm

Guess he was up first. J.C. stood up and walked in front of his fellow housemates. "I don't want to take too much of everyone's time. I know it's been a long week and I just want you all to know where I'm coming from and make my case before you all vote. I've always been a straight-up and honest guy with you all. I've played this game as an honest competitor and respect each and every one of you. I'd love to stay longer if that's what fate has planned for me. Just vote with your hearts and I know you'll all make the right choice. Thank you." He sits back down, waiting for the results.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:12 pm

Rico stand up from his seat. He puts his hands in his pocket.

”Here we go...” he thought to himself.

“Well, here I am, once again. At least it isn’t against my will, right?” He chuckles.

“I wanna give a shout out real quick to my family and my beautiful girlfriend, Iris. I’ll see you guys soon! I love you all so much!” He smiles. “Also, sorry.” He muttered.

“Well, I’m not gonna defend myself in the slightest. J.C. Is way more deserving to be here than a weasel like me. I mean, as long as the two-faced mess maker and the crooked politician are still in the game, y’all are fucked.”

He turns to Birdy. “Yes, you heard me. You’re also a sheep. You’re playing miss Lacey’s game 100%, Birdy. One day you’ll wake up and see that, hopefully you don’t wake up at the Jury House while you’re at it.”

He flipped over to Lacey. “And you.” he began. “You are most definitely public enemy number one. After that stunt you pulled last week to get me out, yet again, you’ve lost the trust of every single person in this room, except for your two puppets.” He shakes his head.

“I don’t know what the fuck I did to spite you so much. You’re the most petty brat I’ve probably ever met. I apologized I did everything I could possibly do to regain your trust and maybe even have a good friendship, but you have your head shoved so far up your ass, you can’t see that you have no real friends in this house. Not. One.”

He flipped to J.C. Next. “You better win this next HA competition, or else your ass will be sent packing by the graffiti gremlin.”

He sat down swiftly with a shit-eating grin. “Oh yeah, uh... wake up sheepole.” He said, motioning to the rest of the group. He waited patiently for everyone to vote.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:42 pm

Narinder was reeling. This wasn't by any means a GOOD situation for her, but Rico had just made it VERY clear where everyone reportedly stood. If she didn't go with the situation he'd outlined...she shuddered to think about what an open showdown with Lacey might look like. She knew Rico's ass was on the line, but she wouldn't let him catch her with her pants down.

"Sheeple..." she simply muttered. "Damn ass...bro-stabbed..."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:18 pm

Lacey was utterly confused at everything Rico said. What even spiked such aggression? A brat? A two-faced mess maker? Did someone lie to him about something? She couldn't understand what he was referring to. She hadn't even participated in any challenges all week. Lacey sat there taking everything Rico said in and nothing resonated with her.  

She looks over at Narinder. "Dude, I'm so lost.." She then lets out a laugh. "Rico, what are you even on about? What stunt? You haven't done anything to spite me, dude. Peaches just told me a bunch of childish things you've said but I'm not like....mad at you? Do I think you're a rat for telling people I'm a coward? Sure, but my dude...I think you're taking this game way more personal than anybody here. I honestly am so confused at what you're on about? I don't understand what I did that has you fuming like this. Yikes..."
Week 7 - Live Eviction Giphy
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:59 pm

Birdy was confused by the name-calling and the reaction. No, she was more than confused, she was hurt. Her reasoning behind her choices was that she had never talked to either of them. Lacey had merely come to her room to chat. She hadn’t said anything about competition or other competitors. Birdy wasn’t playing any games that Rico was suggesting. But what hurt the most was being called crooked. Birdy had been nothing but kind to her fellow competitors, just as Fifi had, and they eliminated her without clear reason as well. No, being called crooked did not sit well with her at all, and she felt her face getting warm. The low blow had her on the verge of tears.
Birdy could handle it anymore. In a somewhat quiet voice, Birdy spoke. “C-crooked?” Birdy cleared her throat. “I thought I was just playing the competition that e-everyone was...” Birdy felt the warm tears begin to slide down her cheeks.

Week 7 - Live Eviction Giphy
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:08 pm

Lacey glances over to Birdy and notices she was distressed and shedding tears. Shaking her head, she turns to Rico again.
"You happy? Was that a moment for you? You're literally making a sweet ol' lady cry just because she nominated you? Just deal with it, dude! We've all been on the block! If you think she should've nominated somebody else that's your own opinion...don't go ahead and make her feel bad for just doing what she's supposed to do." She scoffs and goes over to Birdy, handing her a tissue.

Last edited by Lacey on Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:59 pm

Nigel just watches things play out, he didn't understand a thing from Rico's speech since he isn't really good at interpretation, so all he can do is pat Birdy's back.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:24 pm

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests… the votes are in. By a vote of 4 to 1...

...Rico, you have been evicted from The Mad House and are the second member of the jury. Please, say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:32 pm

Rico shook his head.

"I'm over it. This house is too fake to even feel like existing anymore. Just lemme out."

He waited patiently for the results, trying to not to make eye contact with Lacey. He wasn't embarrassed, no... just wanted to avoid more confrontation.

Finally, Val announces the votes. Rico's finally gone. He shook his head again. "One of y'all still held out for me... someone out here being the true fool." He got up and gave J.C. a bro hug. "Keep it real dude... no ill-will here." He wandered to Naz and gave her a big bro hug.

"I love ya, bro... stay woke, before you get caught slackin'. You'll be next if you do that... hopefully when this is done we can get some 'crispins'" He said, with a wink.

He gave Rita a swift hug, gave Bertrand a friendly fist bump... then looked them. The 3 people that he did not enjoy the most.

He did pat Nigel on the shoulder. "Good luck, dude. May the odds be in your favor." He said.

He did extend a hand to Birdy. "Fair's fair. I played dirty and lost. Good luck." He shook her hand swiftly, not giving her a moment to react before reaching... Lacey.

"Good luck." He said bluntly. No other form of affection needed. He was outtie 500 that bitch.

"Catch y'all at the Jury House!" He said, waving freely. He exited the house, with a gigantic smile on his face. It was finally over...
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:48 pm

Lacey felt shitty that Rico didn't wanna be human enough to be a good sport and give her a respectful goodbye like everyone else, but she didn't wanna showcase that. Still confused upon what she ever did to him, she decides to give him a shit-eating grin and muttered: "You ain't getting your highlighter back, jerkwad."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:06 am

Bertrand nodded when JC finished his speech... but when Rico was talking during his... Bertrand’s eyes widened. Yes, Lacey had made herself into a bigger threat the past rounds, but... clearly she is definitely one if Rico’s speech showed any indication. After Rico sat down after his speech, Bertrand could not help but clap. Rico had a burning flame rooted in his chest, and he had let out a volcanic eruption.

When the results were delivered, Bertrand solemnly nodded as Rico was about to depart. He accepted the fist bump he was sent... that felt nice. He looked on as Rico left through the main doors and walked into the kitchen to see Rico’s square on the memory wall fade to black and white.

“Farewell, Rico...”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1