The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey

Lacey

Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:45 am

Lacey called everyone to the living room for the nomination ceremony. And with her alliance with Naz and JC officially done, she didn’t really want to do anything anymore. But she had to fight. She came this far, why stop now?

“This is the nomination ceremony. And as House Ambassador I have to nominate two people for eviction,” she pauses.  “These past two weeks have been a whirlwind. And I’ve been trying to make sense of everything after Rico’s random blow up at the last eviction. But I think I’ve got it now.” She looks over at Narinder and then JC.

“The two nominees I have chosen shouldn’t be shocking to anyone. They’ve been put in those chairs before, by me specifically. No hard feelings. I just don’t have a reason to nominate anyone else. Yet. And it’s nothing personal, just game. With that being said, I have chosen to nominate Rita and Narinder. Good luck in the POP, dudes. May the best woman win.”
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:46 pm

Lacey was right about one thing. Narinder was not shocked.

Instead, the corners of her lips were turned up in a slight, enigmatic smirk.

"Word up. Let's get 'er done."
Back to top Go down

Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1