The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - Live Eviction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 8 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:52 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouseGuests. Things are just getting more and more heated as we begin to reach the endgame. Tonight we go from 7 to 6." She laughs evilly and then turns to the nominees. "Gay Fear™ and Barbara. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Lacey, as House Ambassador you will only vote in case of a tie."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 8:00PM EST.

When voting to evict, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:07 pm

Hee hee. I'm Gay Fear.

Naz stood up, lazily stretched, and began her speech.

"Friends. Romans. Countrymen. Lend me your rears. Cuz I eat ass.

Okay. Joke. Not really. Point is, I wanna stick around. I got more to do. But at the same time, I don't necessarily wanna speak ill of Rita. She's cool.

That said, though, I'll say whatever I think I need to say to stay in the game, and y'all'st've would do the same as me. No guilt, no nothin. Just me, my heart, my brains, my guts, my widdle toesies, my panache, my chutzpah, the cut of my jib, a certain je ne sais quoi...

You bored yet? Too bad, this shit's a FILIBUSTER, dawg. I'm the legislative branch of the US governmentttttt.

Bertrand, you should keep me because you gotta support gay rights, my dude, I mean, c'mon, manbropig. This is your time to be the Let's Pokemon GO Lesbians guy...or basically the Westboro Baptist Church.

Birdy, you should keep me because I represent your ever-leftward-leaning constituents more than Rita does and you gotta seek that there re-election.

JC, you should keep me because I need more time to hoodwink you into paying off my student loans with your outrageous personal fortune gained from years of running into large sweaty men at a very high speed.

Nigel, you should keep me because Rita is a toad-eating hag and can't nobody trust that bitch right there. She will backstab you in a heartbeat, like she did everyone here.

But on the other hand, I mean, Rita's a snake, and yeah, she lies, but she also tells the truth too. So I dunno, it's up to you, dude. Either way, it's gonna be a real protocol typical prime time story.

Lacey! Y'ever watched Star Wars? Cuz guess what, I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi up in this bitch and I'm gonna get my Force ectoplasm alllllllllll over the jury house if you evict me, consider yourself forewarned. But if you keep me I'm pretty sure I could be your goat, dude. I mean, in your all-knowing bronevolence, you have saved me time and time again, so how can I ever hope to defeat you in the eyes of a jury, hmm? Just some food for thought. Monch monch."

She took a breath and bowed low to the ground. "Thank you for this opportunity, and if any of my bosses are watching this, I want a raise."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:19 pm

Week 8 - Live Eviction Tenor

"Is she tripping?" Lacey thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:21 pm

Unbenknownst to Lacey, Narinder was in fact tripping after too much NyQuil chicken and Gushers meatballs for dinner that night.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:11 pm

Rita couldn't believe it that she was still on the block. She thought she could trust these people. But clearly, she was mistaken, and now it was going to cost her the game.

"M-M-Me?! But why?! Out of all people, why me? You're not really saying that because I'm a snake or something, you're just saying that because you hate me, don't you?! You just want to embarrass me in front of everyone by nominating me! That's the truth, isn't it?"

Tears start to well in her eyes, and her voices raises.
"Everyone! Don't listen to her! She's spouting nothing but lies!  I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS SLANDER!"

Rita lets out one final sniffle."P-Please... Help me..."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:33 pm

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests… the votes are in... and we have a tie.” She looks for the reaction of the contestants.
... ”Nah, just messing with you.” She cackles. “I’m so funny. By a vote of 3 to 1...

...Rita, you have been evicted from The Mad House and are the third member of the jury. Please, say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:35 pm

Naz visibly relaxed, letting out a loud exhale. Going out at that point wouldn't have been ideal...but it would've been pretty baller. Still, she was glad to stay, even if her brand new alliance mate was out the door as a result.

She gave Rita a hug goodbye. She knew Rita was a bit...off, at times, but Naz figured her heart had been in the right place. She hoped Rita had gotten everything she wanted out of the experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 8 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1