The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - The Third Juror Is...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

Week 8 - The Third Juror Is... Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - The Third Juror Is...   Week 8 - The Third Juror Is... Clock10Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:43 am

Rico and Mark sure had been having a fun week with themselves!

With Rico gushing about his girlfriend, Mark fantasizing about Nigel probably. Rico tries to listen, but it's of no use. He's a bad listener.

A new day comes and Rico and Mark are just chilling in the living room, vibing out to some tunes. Rico sighs lightly.

"So, today's the day, Mark." He lets out.

"I'm curious... I wonder who's walking through these doors today..." He said, scratching his chin.

"What do you think, Mark?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - The Third Juror Is...   Week 8 - The Third Juror Is... Clock10Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:41 pm

Having all this alone time with Rico made Mark feel like they had grown closer and became good buds. He stared at the door in anticipation, waiting to see who would walk in next. 

"I have no idea who's coming through that door. Whoever it is, we'll rock their socks off with an awesome welcome!"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - The Third Juror Is...   Week 8 - The Third Juror Is... Clock10Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:12 pm

Rico extends a fist bump. “Absolutely, bud.”

He ponders for a moment. “As much as I’d like to see Lacey walk through that door, I know that’s a pipe dream... I’m thinking Birdy might be coming in... her or J.C if he didn’t win HA. He’s a tough opponent.”

While Rico and Mark converse... the third juror walks in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - The Third Juror Is...   Week 8 - The Third Juror Is... Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 8 - The Third Juror Is...
Page 1 of 1