The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is... Empty
PostSubject: Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is...   Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is... Clock10Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:05 pm

It's Week 4 in the Jury House... any day the Fourth Juror will walk through that door.

Rico sits in the living room with Mark and Rita. Mark had no problem with chilling in the living room with Rico... Rita took some convincing because 'it might be the harpy!'

Rita did gather, though. Rico smiled at the two of them.

"Well, guys? What do you think happened this week? I think it might've been Birdy this week... her or Nigel. He's been very stagnant from what I've seen." He shrugged. "If we're lucky, it might be Lacey!" He pauses at the thought, then shakes his head. "We'll see soon, I guess!"
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is...   Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is... Clock10Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:15 pm

The door creaked open. A hand holding a doggie bag of Gushers meatballs followed soon after. Another hand came after that, one of the pool toys--a dragon--deflated and looped around it. This was followed by the rest of Narinder, high on the adrenaline of feeling the love (or perhaps bemusement) of the crowd.

"'sthere a place where a bitch can get some Mountain Dew Code Red 'round here?" Naz asked, by way of a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is...   Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is... Clock10Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:17 pm

Rico cracked his head towards the door.

oh gosh...

Rico stood up. "N-Naz...!? Bro!?" He exclaims. He grabs her by her shoulders. "What happened, bro!?" He asked loudly.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is...   Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is... Clock10Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:20 pm

"A Twistos twist happened, my broceratops," she replied. "Pairs twist came back 'n didn't even take me outta dinner before it fucked me."

Naz shrugged. "Shit happens, what can I say."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is...   Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is... Clock10Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:27 pm

Rico frowns.

"Twists came back? Damn, what a pain in the ass that was!" he exclaimed. He chuckled lightly.

"Were you attached to the hip with Birdy or something? It seems so unlikely for you to get sent home so far into the game..." He sighs.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is...   Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is... Clock10Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:30 pm

"Nah, Bert." Naz yawns. "Guess I was a bigger priority than he was...which I guess makes me feel pretty OK as things go. It's all chill, though. We can live it up here now. Brochelor pad."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is...   Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is... Clock10Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:32 pm

Rico looks at Naz and does a fist bump. "BROCHELER PAD!" He exclaims.

He looks at Rita quickly.

"U-Uh... Brocheler and Brochelerette pad!" He said with a nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is...   Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is... Clock10Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:11 pm

Mark's first reaction to Naz's arrival was excitement. He was thrilled to see his closest friend in the game. He walked up and gave Naz a sufficating bear hug. "NAAAZZ!!!! AH MAN it's great to see ya!!!"
He realeased Naz from his death hug and quickly realized that that meant the person he was rooting for the most was no longer in the game. He furrowed his brows slightly, but continued to smile. "Sorry you got booted. I was really root'n for ya..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is...   Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is... Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 9 - The Fourth Juror Is...
Page 1 of 1