The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

P Is For Pitching [Private RP w/Lacey]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bertrand

Bertrand

P Is For Pitching [Private RP w/Lacey] Empty
PostSubject: P Is For Pitching [Private RP w/Lacey]   P Is For Pitching [Private RP w/Lacey] Clock10Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:45 pm

Bertrand was pacing forward and backwards in the sitting room, coughing due to being a bit nervous. This was the first time he truly had to face the threat of eviction face on, and it was not pleasant to think about. He decided to sit down in order to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: P Is For Pitching [Private RP w/Lacey]   P Is For Pitching [Private RP w/Lacey] Clock10Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:51 pm

Lacey walks by, carrying a bag of chips, and couldn't help but notice Bertrand being by himself. He was seemingly nervous & she wasn't sure if she should give him space or comfort him. After quickly crunching on a few chips she heads over to him.

"Everything alright, dude?" She asks while sitting down in close proximity.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: P Is For Pitching [Private RP w/Lacey]   P Is For Pitching [Private RP w/Lacey] Clock10Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:05 pm

He noticed Lacey walk in the room. Shoot. Did she see him being worrisome?

"Huh. Oh. Hello... er, Lacey. I uh, am mostly fine. I just... am admittedly afraid that this is the first time I have to face eviction. I am not that well adjusted to it if that is understandable."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: P Is For Pitching [Private RP w/Lacey]   P Is For Pitching [Private RP w/Lacey] Clock10Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:14 pm

"Yeah, it is understandable. But hey, if it makes you feel any better I'm not gonna vote to evict you. I mean, that was probably obvious considering the stuff I told you about me and Naz, but still." Lacey smiles awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: P Is For Pitching [Private RP w/Lacey]   P Is For Pitching [Private RP w/Lacey] Clock10Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:33 pm

...Well. That was actually reassuring to hear Lacey say that.

"Oh. You um, you did mention that, haha. I just suppose in a situation where my game is in jeopardy in an advanced stage and a game where its tagline to expect the unexpected, my neuroses tend to act up. Haha. Haha. Hah." He awkwardly laughed towards the end of that sentence, before he coughed once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P Is For Pitching [Private RP w/Lacey]   P Is For Pitching [Private RP w/Lacey] Clock10

Back to top Go down

P Is For Pitching [Private RP w/Lacey]
Page 1 of 1