The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda] Empty
PostSubject: 'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda]   'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda] Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:40 pm

Manda scouted around the house looking for Deressa, figuring that the cutie couldn't have gotten far. She spotted the closed bathroom door, raised a brow, and went to listen at the door. She heard some rustling and decided it was worth trying.
"IM COMING IN SO IF Y'ALL ARE NAKED YOU BETTER COVER THE HELL UP!!!"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: 'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda]   'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda] Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:43 pm

Manda spooked Deressa, but she quickly collects herself.
"Come in, I'm fully clothed!" She laughs awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: 'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda]   'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda] Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:49 pm

Manda slips inside with a smirk, "Coolio. You're cute and all but I'm already dating three people soooo..." she clears her throat. "But anyway... you okay? That got a little intense back there."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: 'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda]   'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda] Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:00 pm

Deressa squints her eyes in confusion at the ''dating three people'' for a second, but ultimately decides not to question Manda's personal life.
"Honestly? I think what Robin did was super fake. She could've been gone if it wasn't for you and she repays you by nominating you??? And MARLEE??? What did she ever do to her?? I'm so over people here thinking they can just screw with others like that. I'm not an idiot, I know it's for the sake of the game...but it should atleast make a bit of sense and this week's ceremony just DOESN'T."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: 'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda]   'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda] Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:08 pm

She shrugs, "It doesn't, but honestly I'm surprised that Robin even knew our names to nominate us... she probably wanted to nominate one of us and couldn't remember who was who because our names are similar." Manda laughs and moves to pay Deressa on the back, but recooks at the last minute. Not everyone is as comfortable about touching as you, Manda!
"But for real, don't worry about Marlee... she won't go home. Y'all LOVE HER and I love her too. I'm gonna save her, and then we'll send Robin's ungrateful ass home next week. Play the game, but play it with some dignity and honor."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: 'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda]   'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda] Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:17 pm

"That's probably what happened....I honestly keep forgetting she lives in the same house as us..I almost never see her talk to anyone?"
Manda's reassuring calmed Deressa down a bit and she smiles while nodding.
"It would be sooooo lame if either of you go home! I will be ultra pissed. I'll definitely take part in Robin's eviction next week..."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: 'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda]   'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda] Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:31 pm

She smiles. "Glad to hear it. But first, we've gotta get through this week... I think Marlee will be fine regardless of who is saved from elimination... I'm not so sure if I would be. Do you think you and I can get some people to vote to keep Marlee in?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: 'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda]   'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda] Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:41 pm

"Nooo, don't be like that!" She pouts. "I'm sure we can twist the game in our favor and keep you both! I definitely think we can convince some people to help us." In actuality Deressa was uncertain about working with her, but she knew that one way or another Manda's a strong enough competitor, who can ensure her best friend stays.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: 'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda]   'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda] Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:48 pm

"I think I'm gonna have to work on the others, convince them to vote for whoever is put up against Marlee, and use the POP on myself..." she sighs. "I'm a good ass competitor, I just haven't been doing well on purpose. But, this chick fucks with me and Marlee, I'm gonna take her and all her little friends down. I don't play this shit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda]   'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda] Clock10

Back to top Go down

'Sup hottie [Private RP: Deressa & Manda]
Page 1 of 1