The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

URGENT BUSINESS (private RP - Deressa and Manda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

URGENT BUSINESS (private RP - Deressa and Manda) Empty
PostSubject: URGENT BUSINESS (private RP - Deressa and Manda)   URGENT BUSINESS (private RP - Deressa and Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:38 pm

Manda was busy plucking her FIERCE brows when she heard a frantic knocking at the door. She rolled her eyes and walked over to unlock it. "Ugh, calm down, if you've gotta go I can--Oh, Deressa? What's up girl?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT BUSINESS (private RP - Deressa and Manda)   URGENT BUSINESS (private RP - Deressa and Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:40 pm

Deressa throws her jacket across the bathroom floor and shuts the door quickly. She leans towards Manda and starts whispering.
"Ohmygod....Nisha just asked me to be in an allaince with her and Robin!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: URGENT BUSINESS (private RP - Deressa and Manda)   URGENT BUSINESS (private RP - Deressa and Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:43 pm

Manda's eyes widen and she backs up. "Woah woah what?? Oh no... Girl, we have to shut that down. Like NOW they will fuck up our chances... Robin is dumb as a rock when it comes to her social game, but she can win challenges, and Nisha's not good at challenges but everyone LOVES HER." She turns around and looks back to the mirror (which is covered in her eyebrow hairs... gross). "Um... Shit, okay, we need to break that up before she gets the chance to do anything."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT BUSINESS (private RP - Deressa and Manda)   URGENT BUSINESS (private RP - Deressa and Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:52 pm

Deressa nervously twiddles her thumbs.
"Nisha's super nice, of course everyone loves her... I need to confess that I actually wanted to team up with her within the first few weeks...but she was busy with Ti'Shaun and Tasha, so it never happened. Now they're gone and she suddenly took interest in me, which kinda makes me second best or whatever and that's a lameee feeling, you know?" She pouts.
"I can't team up with her at this point...no matter how cool she is or how well-kept her hair do is." She sighs. Nisha's hair truly is goals for Deressa. She snaps out of it.
"I'm sticking by your side, Manda."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: URGENT BUSINESS (private RP - Deressa and Manda)   URGENT BUSINESS (private RP - Deressa and Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:56 pm

She turns and puts her hands on Deressa's shoulders. "You are SO not second best. You might feel like that because she didn't go for you first, or she's really cool and you don't feel as cool in comparison, or she's gorgeous and she never returns your calls..." Focus, Manda! Stop projecting your Helen drama onto Deressa!

"Uh sorry got a little off-track there. But, no. They had their chance, and you've gotta do what's best for the game. Y'all can be friends after all this is over and you can have your little girl crush, and I wish you all the best with it."

"As for now... I've GOT YOU. You and I are gonna make it to the final three, as long as we stick together. Now, I'm gonna go announce the nominations before anyone else has a chance to try and screw with our alliance." On her way out, she turns and winks to Deressa. "I guess you've become some pretty hot property. Makes me feel DAMN lucky to have you on my side"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: URGENT BUSINESS (private RP - Deressa and Manda)   URGENT BUSINESS (private RP - Deressa and Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:12 pm

"Yeah, I guess so..." She starts giggling. She was happy with all the attention she was receiving. Not the type she'd normally hope for, but it was still something... Wait a minute. Deressa gasps. "What? I don't have a crush on-" Before she could finish Manda already walked out of the bathroom.
"Ugh...if only I did, honestly. Beats being so clueless and confused." She picks up her jacket from the floor and follows Manda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT BUSINESS (private RP - Deressa and Manda)   URGENT BUSINESS (private RP - Deressa and Manda) Clock10

Back to top Go down

URGENT BUSINESS (private RP - Deressa and Manda)
Page 1 of 1