The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio) Empty
PostSubject: I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio)   I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio) Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:47 am

Kenji is in the bathroom shaving his peach fuzz mustache and beard next to Dio.
"Man... If only I can brow facial hair like yours"
Kenji looks at Dio's perfect goatee
"I've always wanted a goatee.. I'm jealous"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio)   I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio) Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:03 am

Dio chuckles at Kenji's remark.
"Facial hair isn't everything, dude. But it does allow me to do this."
He turns to Kenji, puts up a serious thinking face and strokes his goatee.

"Just kidding. You must have the face for it."
He looks at Kenji's face and isn't sure if that would really fit him....

"But you can always try a fake one see how it looks on ya. I bet you can find a good marker here somewhere...." he grins.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio)   I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio) Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:21 am

Kenji laughs and pats Dio in the back pushing him forward almost shaving his goatee off.
They both look at each other serious and then start to laugh together.

Kenji touches his cheeks and checks himself out in the mirror.
"Haha yeah people tell me I don't look good with a beard..."
Kenji gets closer to the mirror to pop his pimple on his chin. He then looks over at Dio's physique and strong arms.
"So like, you play football or something?" Kenji asks as he cleans his face.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio)   I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio) Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:30 am

He glares at Kenji for pushing him... But then laughter fills the bathroom. This dude is hilarious

"Close! Well in a way correct... European football, a la soccer. That's my thang" he flexes his muscles. "These are a bonus. I play on a professional level but" he waves him off "it's no biggie."

He takes another look in the mirror and nods at his reflection.

"What about you? You look like a fit and healthy person." he observes him. "Maybe... Job at the circus?"
He snickers and side eyes Kenji.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio)   I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio) Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:51 am

"Yuuuuummm!!" He reacts enthusiastically yet jokingly.

Kenji lets out a loud laugh that could be heard across the house.
"HA. Yeah! I worked at a circus when I was little...I use to ride those tiny little cars..."
Dio looks completely flabbergasted.
"I'm kidding!" He elbows him on his arm. He then sits down on the sofa behind him.
"I'm a street performer. I break dance!"

"Been dancing back since I was a kiddo." He puts his arm out to show the height he was as a kid. "Basically I'm still the same height." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio)   I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio) Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:14 am

"Oooh breakdancing... Now that's a job!" he smiles. "You better show us some moves soon then, I love street performances."

He observes Kenji. At first he thought that Kenji was upset with his height, but honestly he seems so carefree. Dio throws his towel over his shoulder.

"I can only imagine that being short is an advantage with breakdancing. Imagine this hulk even trying to do so." He puts his hand behind his head and laughs awkwardly as he imagines him even trying. He grins as he leans back on one of the sinks

"I admire how you're so chill with everyone Kenji! Like... everyone in the house is so uptight. I missed having a simple and fun chat like this."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio)   I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio) Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:28 pm

"Yeah..." Kenji let's out a deep sigh. "Normally I'm more energetic and bouncing up and down, left and right, but not this week." Kenji starts to play with his hands nervously. "It sucks being put up for nomination. ESPECIALLY when it's your birthday week." Kenji let's out another small sigh. "Marlee knows more people here. I mean she's been here longer than me so I assume she got the majority vote."

"HOWEVER" His tone of voice suddenly changes. "I'm no quitter, I'm going to campaign till the end. I have to stay.. but I'll need a little help." Kenji looks at Dio and asks nervously, "You think you can help me out here?" "I'll teach you some lessons on break dancing if I get to stay!" Kenji laughs. "PlusanextravoteforyouralliancesifyouknowwhatImean" He mumbles and bumps his elbow on his chest.

"But in all seriousness, your help would me so much to me. We gotten along great and it would be a bummer if we cut our time together short."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio)   I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio) Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:44 pm

Dio nods.

"I get that bro, it ain't easy when your place in the house is at stake." He listens as Kenji explains he wants to stay, and asks him for help. Help with breakdancing.... If he could teach me he's one hellova teacher he snickers at the thought.

Could this be... a moment to be strategic? He COULD help out Kenji, it wouldn't hurt to try right? Plus he's awesome to hang out with, he is someone to share a beer with. Who knows, Kenji could become a great ally!

Dio looks him in the eye with a stern look. It's silent in the bathroom for a bit longer then comfortable.

"........
Sure thing! I'll see what I can do, like I'd be stoked if we get to spend more time together. People need to get out of that comfort zone, y'know?" he gives Kenji a thumbs up. "I'll try"

He casually walks out of the bathroom, heading for the sitting room to meet up with his alliance buds.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio)   I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio) Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:15 pm

Kenji eyes widen as Dio agreed.
"NO WAY REALLY?" He jumps off the couch and dances.
I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio) Giphy

He then fist pumps Dio. "Thanks bruhh! You da best!"

Dio departs and Kenji hops in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio)   I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

I Mustache You A Question... (Private RP w/ Dio)
Page 1 of 1