The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Empty
PostSubject: Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:46 pm

Jay KNEW it was time for him to talk to C.C. He had been procrastinating ever since the last eviction, but it had to happen eventually right??
He straightens his back, closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Yes, now is time to be mature. To say NO to being bitter towards people that ignored his enthusiasm and instead decided to act mean and elevated over what he probably considers to be stupid people and......-

Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Giphy

Seriously Jay?? This is your way to GET OVER IT? He feels like ripping his hair out. 'This is going to be haaaaard' he moans. He shakes his head and knocks on the first bedroom's door.

'Uhm C.C. are you over here?' he asks. He has his arms crossed and looks restless while waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:45 pm

C.C.'s neck almost snapped as he craned to look at Jay over his shoulder. For once he'd had some alone time, and had been spending it tinkering with his camera. He was planning to maybe even finally get around to setting up his record player, but it seemed like that wasn't going to be happening anytime soon. He still couldn't get over the fact that Jay was wearing a dinosaur suit everywhere, but at least it was a onesie and not a full bodysuit. That made it a little easier for C.C. to take him seriously - not that it was easy normally.

He gave Jay a mock salute, not moving from where he sat cross-legged on the bed. "In the flesh," he quipped, staring. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:04 am

C.C. replies to him, for once without being sassy in the process. That's a relief, right? Jay enters the bedroom and notices that C.C. is working on his camera. He walks up to him and casually leans against the wall. Jay tilts his head. 'Whatchu doing with your camera there?' he asks, hoping to keep the conversation light.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:02 am

It's kind of surprising that Jay's taken an actual, unironic interest in C.C.'s filmmaking, but he doesn't show it beyond a jilted raise of an eyebrow. "Trying to do somethin' with the lenses so that I can get a higher film quality. It ain't like I can buy a new camera here, let alone afford one, so might as well work with what I have while I'm here." He tilts his head, sizing Jay up. "Do you need somethin'? It's not like you to just... talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:18 am

Jay nods at that, analyzing the camera. It doesn't really look like he can do anything with the lenses in the house besides polishing them up, unless he magically can make a grinding iron appear. Instead of making a clever remark, he keeps his mouth shut and listens. C.C. doesn't buy his attempt to start a friendly chat - as expected. In frustration Jay's eye twitches, but he calms himself before it's obvious. He takes a deep breath.

'Alright well... I don't "need" anything' he says, using finger quotes. 'but uhm... I wanted to talk. If you're willing to listen' he rubs the back of his head and grins sheepishly. The gears of his mind are grinding like CRAZY and he doesn't know what to say next. Which is noticeable, since he now just stands there.

Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Giphy
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:50 pm

C.C. smirks. "Lemme guess. You want me to vote Harley out, right?" Jay's as easy to read as ever, he thinks. He either wants that or to ally with him, and chances are that he'd rather die than ally with C.C. He pauses deliberately, letting it sink in, before going back to tinkering with his camera. "Sure, whatever. I'll do it - I didn't have a plan this week, anyway. If you wanna try and bribe me with lavish gifts, though, I won't refuse."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:12 pm

Jay's mind was wandering off, but when C.C. speaks up he is pulled back to reality. If he came to convince C.C. to vote for Harley?? C.C. agreed before he could interrupt him, to his own surprise. BUT WAIT!! Jay fiercely shakes his head.

'Nononono, HOLD UP!' he says loudly, holding up a finger to stop C.C. from continuing. 'While that's not a bad idea at all and I gladly accept that offer,' he looks at the ceiling while grinning, but then turns back to the green haired man. 'that is not the actual reason I wanted to talk to you.'
Okay... it was time for the HARD part. He gulps.

'I came here.... To apologize... For my behavior....' he says, oh so softly.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:26 pm

What? Did he really just say what C.C. thought he did?

No, he couldn't have - if he really felt that way, he would have said it earlier... right?

C.C. jammed a finger in his ear and started tweaking it around. "Sorry, uh... my ears are clogged. What did you say?" he asked. He wasn't even lording this one over Jay, he just was so sure that he had misheard him. He was under the impression that things were supposed to get more cutthroat at this point in the game, not... more friendly. Not that he didn't welcome that, since the fewer people who were out for him, the less competition he would have. Still, he wanted to be sure that he hadn't completely misheard Jay.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:33 pm

'Ah COME ON!' he says in frustration. Again? He. HATES. Apologizing.

'I said.... That....'

Here it comes.

'I am sorry for my behavior.' IT WAS OUT. HE SAID IT. LOUD AND CLEAR. And C.C. won't get a free pass for having him say it again, nu-uh! Jay crosses his arms, and looks away from C.C.

'I..... I have acted irrationally before while I shouldn't have. And I regret that. So there you go.' Still not making eye contact, he continues. 'I would give an excuse for it but I figured you wouldn't care about that. I wanted you to know that I was wrong for acting so offended so quickly.... Yeah.'
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:06 pm

For once, C.C. doesn't raise an eyebrow. He doesn't sneer, he doesn't even huffily blow air out of his nose. He just... blinks once, and then again, and then a third time. He rests his hands in his lap, letting the pieces of his camera rest uselessly on his bed. For all his mouthiness, he doesn't say a thing. He just takes in the apology - so this is really happening, then.

Well, color him impressed.

"I may be bitter..." he starts. "And spiteful. And stubborn. But I don't hold grudges. And yeah, you did kind of overreact, but at least you realize that you did, and that means somethin'. Most people aren't really aware of their actions," C.C. shrugs. "So, yeah. We're chill. I didn't take it personally, I kind of get that a lot. But the bitterness was starting to get annoying, so..." he scratches the back of his neck, reddening as he usually does when forced to show a modicum of modesty. "...Thanks. Means a lot."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10Tue May 01, 2018 7:26 am

The one thing Jay wasn't waiting on, was a snarky remark. And... He didn't get one. How extraordinary, to be honest. C.C. still put him in place by saying how he indeed overreacted, but Jay came to that conclusion himself before C.C. acknowledged this luckily. That's KIND of a win for him, right??

Jay turns to him when he mentions not holding grudges. 'You don't?' he 'oh's in response to this, and sighs. 'Usually, people either enjoy my presense or they despise me. I'm not used to having it be in between. So when someone shows the slightest bit of bitterness slash dislike towards me, I'm quickly done with them as well. What's the use in trying to force someone to like you, right?' he lets out a small snicker. 'I guess that makes ME the judgmental one after all. Not really as surprising probably, but the reactions I get overall can be -  harsh. All based on my appearance and doings. To avoid those, I avoid negativity. But it wasn't fair of me to assume you were one of those people. And to assume you held a grudge against me as well.' he awkwardly smiles at C.C.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.]   Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Getting Over It [Private RP Jay/C.C.]
Page 1 of 1