The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When The Guns Come Out (private RP Je/Dio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

When The Guns Come Out (private RP Je/Dio) Empty
PostSubject: When The Guns Come Out (private RP Je/Dio)   When The Guns Come Out (private RP Je/Dio) Clock10Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:49 pm

Dio gets out of the shower while whistling. Feeling much better after being sick, he walks up to the mirror and looks at his reflection.

I didn't lose any muscle mass did I?

He flexes his muscles to check if he's just being paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: When The Guns Come Out (private RP Je/Dio)   When The Guns Come Out (private RP Je/Dio) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:27 am

Je'Raldo, brushing his teeth eyeing at Dio and his ginormous muscles. He watches as Dio flexes every muscle... Je'Raldo begins to look at his toned tiny body compared to Dio's.

My god, is he trying to taunt me?

Je'Raldo slowly scoots away from Dio trying to make a small conversation hoping he can slide an excuse to leave the bathroom. "So... Uh... The thing you said at the POP. Were you serious?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: When The Guns Come Out (private RP Je/Dio)   When The Guns Come Out (private RP Je/Dio) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:49 am

Probably paranoia, it looked fine. He lets out a breath, and then sees Je'Raldo side eyeing him.

"If I was serious?"
He laughs putting his hands in his side. He gives Je a playful punch in the shoulder.

"Of course, I ain't playing around anymore. So you better watch your back!" He brings a comb through his hair and continues.

"You never know how things will go next eh?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: When The Guns Come Out (private RP Je/Dio)   When The Guns Come Out (private RP Je/Dio) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:38 am

Je'Raldo snaps his eyes back to the mirror looking at himself. He then spits the paste out of his mouth and continues to speak nervously trying to hide his fear from Dio. "Dio look, just tell me what you want. You're freaking me out. If you want me to do your laundry, dishes, braid your hair or even give you messages. I'll do it."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: When The Guns Come Out (private RP Je/Dio)   When The Guns Come Out (private RP Je/Dio) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:26 am

Dio gives Je'Raldo a confused look. Freaking him out? He was just joking...
He raises his hands to show Je that he means no harm and sees him flinching slightly. Alright then

"Nothing really, but if you insist you can use the POP on me." he laughs.
"Just kidding. That WOULD be great though." he puts on a shirt and turns back to Je.

"What do you plan on doing with the POP anyways?" Dio asks as he crosses his arms and eyes him.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: When The Guns Come Out (private RP Je/Dio)   When The Guns Come Out (private RP Je/Dio) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Je'Raldo's eyes slightly flinch when Dio puts up his hands up.

"I honestly don't know what I want to do with the POP, but I'll keep your suggestion in mind... I'm not promising you anything." He responds quickly back at Dio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When The Guns Come Out (private RP Je/Dio)   When The Guns Come Out (private RP Je/Dio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

When The Guns Come Out (private RP Je/Dio)
Page 1 of 1