The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Message (Private w/ Manda)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Empty
PostSubject: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:57 pm

After stumbling back into his hotel room in Calabasas, Satoshi falls onto his couch in a happy drunken haze. He couldn't stop thinking about this girl he met back at the bar. Her wavy black hair, her smoldering eyes, Her killer body. But damn he wished that he could remember what her name was. Maybe it will come back to him when his mind is clear...he hopes.

Out of pure boredom, Satoshi goes through his cell to see a message with an unknown number that he didn't reply back to in a week. It states:

'Hey there nerd. What's up?'

At first he thought it was Morgan but he recognized it as a local area code whereas Morgan is from Chicago. Given his current state, he couldn't have less of a care in the world so it gives it a shot.

'Hey. Who is this?'
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:49 am

Manda smirked. She wasn’t expecting a reply so quickly, but she couldn’t complain. Now the only question was whether she should mess with him a little or cut straight to the chase and make it clear her lady was off limits.

‘Your new best friend :p ‘Member the girl from the bar?’

Playful. Always the best choice. She threw a string of emojis on the end of her message and sent it along.

Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:33 pm

This caused his eyes to go wide. Was it really her? Did he even give her his phone number. Eh, it seems like something he would do in his given state.

"Thank you liquid courage," he says as he downs another swig of scotch he had on his coffee table.

With a cheesy smile on his face, he tries to think of decent reply back. Gotta make this good so he doesn't come off as a creep. When in doubt, go for something simple.

'Oh, I remember now! How are you doing?'
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:39 pm

Oh my god how out of it was he? Seriously, the message was like a week old and he thought it was some chick he’d just met. Oh well, might as well roll with it.

Doing alright. Thinking about you~

She wasn’t even sure where this was going, but it would be funny (to her) either way.

Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:38 pm

She was actually thinking about him? Wow, he didn't think that he actually made THAT big of an impact on her. She did say that he was kind of cute but that was about it. Talk about a strange coincidence. This actually made him quite interested...in a different way. A way that he couldn't put his finger on. He's curious to see where this goes.

'Really? I was actually doing the same thing.'

Suddenly curiosity took over him.

'What exactly were you thinking about?'

As soon as he sent his last messaged he regretted it. She is sure to think of him as a creep. better try to fix it.

'Oh my god, please ignore that last one!'

He's sure it's not going to work.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Oh… My god. This is FANTASTIC. Manda can’t help but giggle as she quickly writes back.

‘Awe you were thinking about me? Super cute… Tell me what you were thinking and maybe I’ll tell you’

Keeping this guy’s number was the BEST idea. But, she didn’t wanna tease him for too long. Just enough to get a laugh.

Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:32 pm

At this point, his face is starting to red. How to put this without looking like a sappy moron? Why should this be so stressful? It's like talking to anyone else...right? Nonetheless, he takes another sip of scotch to mellow out the butterflies in his stomach. When he starts to feel the effects, he feels more at ease and starts a reply back.

'Maybe? I'm going to need your word on it if you want me to tell you.'

smooth.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:38 pm

She yawns,

‘I was thinking about how…’

She sends the message just like that, but immediately starts typing another so he doesn’t have to wait too long.

‘You’re such a HUGE NERD!!!! :p It’s Manda homie’

Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:58 pm

As soon as he read the last message, he freezes as his phone falls to the ground. Was he just...flirting with Manda without him even knowing it? This is the most embarrassing moment of his life. He picks up the phone and starts to type out:

'And do you know what I'm thinking?...YOU ARE A HUGE BITCH!'

But it's not like he failed to see her reasoning behind it. It was a bit funny and he had it coming...but wait...

'How did you know I went to a bar?'
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:00 pm

She laughs—it takes a lot more than that to offend Manda. In fact, it was kind of endearing.

‘LMAO chill fam I’m just playin. My girl was hitting on you tho’

Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Not only is it a coincidence that she knew where he was, but she also knew which girl he met at the bar. This really is a strange little world now, isn't it? As his mind started to clear, he does start to remember bits and pieces of his night. One that stood out was that the same girl put something in his shirt pocket. His hand reaches towards his shirt and pulled out a piece of paper that reads:

Call me when you can cutie:
XXX-XXX-XXXX
Love,
Helen❤

When he was done reading the note, Saotshi started to bang his head against the couch. Why didn't he think of checking his pockets sooner?

'Is your girl named Helen?'
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:05 pm

'YEET that's my girl. You like her?'

Manda and Helen weren't actually an item... yet. So she was trying to keep is more friend-oriented, like an older sister worried about her little sister. She'd see where things went from there. Also, HELLO Satoshi finally responded to her?? It took forever. Freakin' nerd.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:29 pm

As much as he tried to recollect his thoughts the best way he could to try not to sound desperate, the words couldn't easily come to him. Satoshi runs his fingers through his hair as he thinks of what exactly to say. All that he knew about Helen was what she looked like and her name. Sadly, everything else is just a blur. He picks up his phone to reply back to Manda to try to put how he thought about Helen as simply as possible.

"I can admit that she rather cute."

Since he was already this far, he might as well settle his curiosity.

"Did...she say anything about me?"

He highly doubts that she did, but he hopes that it wouldn't hurt him to ask.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:32 pm

... Ew.

But, I mean... Helen was into big burly guys. She'd probably fuck the living SHIT out of Mark given the chance, but Satoshi? Nah, fam. Manda had no reason to be worried.

But, she still wasn't gonna stop defending her... property? Yikes.

'Known her since middle school. She didn't say it but she's down to smash Wink LMAO ITS LIT'

What the hell did that even mean?? Half the time Manda didn't even know what she was talking about.

'Weird tho. Ur not her type'

Last edited by Manda on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:12 am

Satoshi quickly picks up his phone to see her message. Knowing his luck, he wasn't surprised about the fact he isn't Helen's type. He was never considered a catch in anyone's eyes. Although the depressing thought still lingers in his head, he couldn't help but be slightly confused. He doesn't mean what Manda meant by the first message she sent.

"Down to smash? What does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:17 am

Despite her conflicting mood, she laughed at that. Oh my god he was like an old man! Manda was actually pretty curious to see how the two would get along if he wasn’t buzzed.
‘LMAO it means call her. Not her usual type but she wants to give it a go’

Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:34 pm

As soon as Satoshi picks up his phone to see how Manda answered his question, his eyes grew wide at the thought of calling Helen. Although he doesn't trust what she said one hundred percent, he doesn't think much of it for now. Its not like Manda hasnt messed with him before (including five minutes ago). But, the important thing that he is thinking about for the moment is Helen. He knows that he isn't her type of man. But why would she still be interested in someone like him? He doesn't think of himself as a significant human being. But he couldn't help but still be curious about why she is still interested in talking to him.

"Why? I'm not her type."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:58 pm

‘B/c Helens a hoe’
She giggle to herself, but erases the message. Helen would be LIVID if she did anything to mess with her potential dates, so she has to be a little bit nice.
‘Idk shes weird. Likes smart guys tho. Why you SCARED of my girl??’

Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:35 pm

"I'm not scared of a woman. What kind of man do you take me for?"

But on the inside, he knew that it was the liquid courage talking for him. In all reality, he is just afraid of people in general. Especially when they get close enough to hurt him in every possible way. Thank God for texting. Just so Manda won't know how much his subtle lies are killing him.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:38 pm

‘Well if you gon talk like that… a sexist.’

Ugh child. I know you’re buzzed, but don’t try to be all macho… Helen LIKES macho!

’lets say ur not sexist but ur scared… I can introduce y’all Wink

Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:39 pm

Sexist? He has been called a lot of things in his life but never sexist. In fact, he was called a pussy multiple times for only being seen with girls. The only people he has in his life is his cousin Fennah and his mother. But she wasn't wrong with him being scared...

'Okay, I can admit that the last one was a bit bad and I'm sorry.'

But was was the last thing she said...

'You would do that for me? If it's not to much of a bother...thank you Manda.'
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:06 pm

‘Les do it! Wanted to see you anyway nerd. I can hit up the hellion’

This would be interesting… Probably cringy. But, interesting. She sent ‘Helen the Hellion’ a quick text, then sent another to Satoshi.

‘Tomorrow. Make sure you aint sloppy in the morning, drunkard LMAO’

Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:13 pm

Wow, did she actually do that for him?! And damn that was fast! But how does he know that she didn't just text some random dude instead of Helen? Eh, he was way too wasted to stress too much about it. He puts the bottle up for the night so that it gives him some more time to sober up in the morning.

'You have my word. I'll look as presentable as possible.'

Even though he thought that Manda didn't like him when they were both on the show, he has to admit that this is a very sweet thing that she's doing for him.

'I know this may seem a bit sappy but, I really so appreciate what you are doing so...thank you again Manda.'
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Ew.

Genuine human emotion.

But, the little nerd wasn't such a bad guy when he wasn't being hella uptight, so she laughed and sent him a little winking face before turning her attention back to her 80-or-so other conversations.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:02 pm

He chuckles at bit at the emoji and swears to himself that he will never understand why people use them. He actually rather enjoys talking to Manda. A bit of a bitch but everyone has their moments and at least she can pleasant to be around. Plus, it's just nice to have someone talk to him without feeling like they have to for work or school reasons. This may sound odd to him, but he's actually looking forward to tomorrow.

As soon as he sets an alarm on his phone, he passes out on the couch. The bottle and a half of alcohol finally got to the best of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) Clock10

Back to top Go down

A New Message (Private w/ Manda)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next