The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Message (Private w/ Manda)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

A New Message (Private w/ Manda) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:48 pm

“That sounds like a good pla-“ Suddenly, the waitress Manda had tipped off walked bumped into their table, spilling drinks all over the both of them! Thankfully there weren’t any colorful cocktails.

“Oh I’m so sorry, Ma’am, please let me help you.”

The waitress grabbed a cloth napkin off of her tray and began dabbing at Helen’s shirt (which was mostly transparent at this point)… a used cloth napkin. Before either of them noticed what was going on, Helen’s dress was covered in greasy splotches.

Helen was NOT the kind of woman to cry about silly things like this… She was honestly a lot more likely to throw a tantrum, which she was preparing to do before she realized that she might give her ‘date’ a bad impression. She pursed her lips and went to grab her purse. “It’s… fine.” She managed to say through gritted teeth. “Leave the towel and please go fetch another clean one for my friend.”
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:16 pm

Satoshi sits in frustration as he takes all of his energy to not tell the waitress to go to hell. But that wouldn't be in his nature to violently yell at someone without a reason. As he takes off his sweater, he notices something strange on the floor as the waitress clumsily wipes Helen off with a disgusting rag. She seemed to have gotten a very generous tip in one hundred dollar bills. Which alone was a very suspicious factor to consider. Yes, these people have more money than God, but they are normally not that generous towards waiting staff. Wait, from everything he heard from Helen and the random incident that just happened at a coincidental time...was this woman bribed to sabotage his date?

He decides to pick it up and place it in his pocket as he looks at the women with a calm expression on his face.

"Please, don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

He extends a hand for Helen to take in order to leave this uncomfortable situation. As they head towards the front door, Satoshi looks back at the confused waitress. He then stays by the door with a reassuring look on his face towards Helen.

"I think I may have left my wallet at the table. You go on ahead of me, I'll be out in just a minute."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:24 pm

Helen nods and pulls out her phone to call for a ride… Hell, she might as well have someone drive her truck up to the restaurant. At least she could get a change of clothes out of the back.

Manda was busy settling their bill. She might be a bitch, but she was a RESPONSIBLE bitch (when it suited her).
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:39 pm

As Manda is one step away from skipping out of the restaurant and waits outside with Helen, Satoshi looks at the waitress with an intense stare. He decided to have a quick word with her as she was approaching the kitchen. He taps her on the shoulder to get her attention.

"Would you mind if I had a word with you?"

She nervously shacks her head in agreement as she is pulled off to the side. As soon as he pulled the money out of his pocket, her heart immediately sank. She was sure that he was going to show her manager and get her fired. Though unexpectedly, she felt the wad of bills being placed back into her hand. She looks up to see that he was still not pleased.

"Do this sort of thing again and I will promise you that I will get even. You're just lucky that I don't feel like being that asshole to make someone lose their job."

With nothing else said, he turned around and heads towards the door. Time to put on a face like nothing happened as he went up to the girls with a concerned look towards Helen.

"Are you alright? I'm sure that it must of been a little embarrassing and I am so sorry for what happened."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:27 am

By this point, Manda’s wrapped her jacket around Helen and is standing there with an arm around her while Helen continues to furiously text. The petite girl looks up with a pout, still texting away without needing to even see the screen. “It’s fine, really... I’m just having someone bring me a change of clothes.”

“I can always just buy you something new, He-”

Helen rolls her shoulder, effectively sliding out from under Manda’s arm. “No thank you, I think you’ve done plenty tonight.” She moves to stand closer to Satoshi and shoots Manda a look. Clearly these kinds of shenanigans happened often, and the two understood what was going too far. This was very close to, if not completely over, the line.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:52 pm

If his sweater wasn't covered in...actually he didn't know all of the different foods that was on it, he would of been more then happy to offer it to Helen. Unfortunately it smelled and looked like hell so he just left it on his left shoulder. Based on the way Helen is reacting towards, Satoshi starts to have a nervous feeling in his stomach. Was Manda the one that bribed that girl to spill food all over them? But why? Why even help him if she doesn't even want him here? If it weren't for Manda, they wouldn't even have met up again.

The more he thought about it, the more angry he got. If they weren't out in public he might of let his fury out on Manda. But he took some deep breathes and just sat down on the curb."

"Well, I guess the best thing to do is wait for your clothes to come. I have nothing else better to do."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:41 pm

Helen goes to sit beside him and Manda sits on the other side. She wasn’t sure what Manda was planning, but she had a strong suspicion that the other girl was involved in the waiter incident. Things like this happened a LOT on Helen’s dates, and the way Manda was acting (super loving, super attentive, etc) only confirmed her suspicions.

It wasn’t long until a very large, very old pale blue truck pulled up and Helen went to talk with the driver. She passed him some money and the driver (clearly a friend of both her and Manda) left to call an Uber. Helen pulled herself into the back seat and started to look around for a change of clothes. She glanced over to Satoshi and squinted critically, as if sizing him up, then went back to her emergency bag of clothes. “Would you like to borrow a jacket? I have… Flannel, flannel and more flannel.”

Manda was busy typing away on her phone. She was expecting Satoshi to leave or be left any second now.”
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:22 pm

He looked at the truck with a bit of shock. This truck looks like it was one speed bump away from falling apart and Helen is approaching it like she drives it everyday. As Helen walked up to it, he got a little tired and leaned on the bed. Due to curiosity he looked at the gas tank cover and saw that there was duct tape on the hinge of. Was this being held on with a strip of tape? As soon as he touched it, the cover feel off.

"Shit!" He whispered to himself. As soon as Helen walked up to him with a bag of clothes, he dropped it and slid it under the truck. Leaned up against the truck, he tried to act like nothing happened. At first glance, he wasn't a huge fan of flannel. It wasn't something that looked too good on him. But he didn't want to some off as rude to Helen so might as well.

"Uh, sure. Thank you."

He slid the jacket over his white button up and knew that this looked ridiculous on this. To try and lessen the embarrassment, he undid a couple of the top buttons to show a bit more skin. Now he hopes that he looks at least decent. He turned around to show the women what he looked now.

"Well, other then looking like an Asian cowboy, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:23 pm

She laughed, covering her mouth with her hand as she did so. Oh god he looked so DOPEY and tiny in that thing! It had belonged to an old boyfriend… fling… thing… A towering hulk of a guy. But, it was cute enough. “You look… warm. Much warmer.”

Manda also cackled, but she was loud and proud about it. “Oh my god, dude, I think I’ve seen this movie before.” She pointed to Helen, “Snow White,” and then to Satoshi. “And then that’s Grumpy the Dwarf… Which I guess would make me the evil queen. I can slay that role~”

“It would also make me your daughter.”

“STEP-daughter.” She winked, “And I mean that’s just a technicality, dear.”

Helen just rolled her eyes, still smiling. It was much nicer to be out of the stuffy restaurant—things felt a little more balanced and they could just snark at each other without having to worry about coming off as too uncouth. “Gross.” She pulled open the door to her uh… ‘baby’ and motioned inside. “I THINK we could all fit in front… if not I can move some things around in the back.”
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:10 pm

Satoshi readjusts the rather large jacket as he gives an irritated look. Although he can agree with Manda about Helen reminding him of the fairest maiden in the land...BUT HE IS NOT THAT FUCKING SHORT!!! Sure,
He isn't like a brick house, but he isn't tiny either. But the smart comment that he has thought of was way too easy resist.

"Oh yes Manda, I can agree on something. You are the queen who turns into an old hag and dies in blistering hot iron shoes. I think you would 'slay' that role as well." He says as he uses air quotes.

He also notices all of the miscellaneous items in the back seat of the truck. Or at least an area where the seat Sould be. The least he can do is offer Helen some assistance.

"Do you want me to help with that? I'm sure it will go by quicker that way."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:06 pm

Unfazed, as always, Manda just kicked up her foot and motioned to it. “I got some big ass feet… I think it’d take a while. Not the first time someone’s wanted to cook and eat my toes, either!”

“… Ew.” She pushed her overnight bag over to try and free up some room, then looked back to Satoshi with a pleading expression. “I wouldn’t usually ask but… “ She sighs. “I’m staying with Manda while I’m here, and I don’t want to leave all the packing for later….”
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) - Page 4 Clock10Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Satoshi takes a step back as Manda proped her foot on one of the truck's massive tires. Does literally nothing phase this woman? He is just surprised that she didn't slap him for calling her an old hag. But as long as there is no hand print left on his face, he is just fine.

"Okay I didn't need to know about your cannibalistic escapades but whatever floats your fetish fueled boat."

He then looks at Helen's pleading expression with a bit of sympathy in him. How can he say no when a lady is asking for his help? Plus, he did offer his assistance so it was the least he can do.

"It will be a pleasure."

Not anticipating how heavy the bag would be, Helen handed it to him and he fell to the ground. This either proves one of two things. One, he's not a man and he can't even a woman's duffle bag. Or two, she's secretly a murderer and she's hiding a human body in this bag. But the less he knew the better. As he struggled to get back up to gain a small amount of dignity back, a thought came to mind as he put the bag in the bed of the truck.

"Staying with? You don't live here? Where are you from then ?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:35 pm

"Don't kinkshame me, scrub! You wish you lived such a crazy life as I~"

Ignoring Manda entirely (as usual), Helen just kept her attention on Satoshi. "Uh... Seattle." It wasn't a TOTAL lie. She'd lived in Seattle for a while--her family traveled where the business took her. She shot Manda and covert glare to prevent the taller girl from talking. Manda saw it, and just kept up with her usual self-satisfied smirk.

"Are you sure you're alright helping, I can do it myself if need be..." She'd grown up hauling around saddles and milk pails and slop--Helen had slimmed down a LOT since her family had happened into money, but she wasn't weak by any means.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Message (Private w/ Manda)   A New Message (Private w/ Manda) - Page 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

A New Message (Private w/ Manda)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4