The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is...

Go down 
+5
Nisha
Natalie
Kiki/Lolo
Delin
Val
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Empty
PostSubject: Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is...   Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Clock10Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:12 am

Val stands before a screen that shows both Morgan and Je'Raldo sitting in their chairs waiting for the results to be read. "Morgan, Je'Raldo. I'm about to reveal the jury's votes. The winner will receive $990,000, courtesy of Cash taking $10,000, and the runner-up will receive... nothing. What, you think we have money here in this studio?" She scoffs. "As if."

She continues. "I will pull the keys from the box revealing who each juror voted for. You will need at least FIVE votes to be crowned the WINNER of The Mad House 2...

Cash has cast his vote for... Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Jeraldokey_by_emperor_lucas-dbnxuls to be the winner.

Marlee has cast her vote for... Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Jeraldokey_by_emperor_lucas-dbnxuls to be the winner.

Valenda has cast her vote for... Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Morgankey_by_emperor_lucas-dbnxum4 to be the winner.

Kenji has cast his vote for... Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Jeraldokey_by_emperor_lucas-dbnxuls to be the winner.

Manda has cast her vote for... Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Jeraldokey_by_emperor_lucas-dbnxuls to be the winner.

Deressa has cast her vote for... Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Jeraldokey_by_emperor_lucas-dbnxuls

...which means... CONGRATULATIONS JE'RALDO! YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE MAD HOUSE 2!"

The audience cheers and roars in excitement as the winner is revealed.

(If you're curious, the rest of the remaining votes were all for Je'Raldo.)
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is...   Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Clock10Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:20 am

https://media.tenor.com/images/e694a0408a0c52bc9103a49ec09e13cb/tenor.gif

Kyle jumps up from his chair. "Yay! Congrats on the win, Je'Raldo!" He exclaims
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is...   Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Clock10Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:21 am

Morgan sits next to Raldo, anxiety high. This was finally it, the time to see if he won the crown or not. He gives a little tight squeeze on Raldo's hand and smiles at him knowing that he is probably just as nervous as him and wants to help calm his nerves.

Morgan nods, he had a feeling he wasn't going to win based off of the jury questions. He knew in his heart that it would've been better to take Robin but he is just glad that he ended in a better light, even if it wasn't the smarter route. He gets up and hugs Raldo "Good game dude, I'm honestly glad I met you and I am honestly fine losing to a game player like you"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is...   Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Clock10Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:53 am

Satoshi sits on the edge of his seat while he feels anxiety rising over two of his closest friends up against each other. Well, if the finale was to end in anyway, he was glad that it was between the final members of the Apocalypse. Once the winner was announced, he was both thrilled and disappointed. He knew how hard Morgan worked in the competition. Yet he also thought that Je'Raldo rightfully deserved the prize money...although the prize would have been slightly more gratifying if it wasn't worth for Cash's selfish exit. It was the least he can do for both of them to congratulate the finalists. He walks up behind Morgan and places a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey. If it means anything, I'm sure that everyone at home sees you as the winner like I do. Second place is still a great achievement in Val's hellish game."

He then looks over at Je'Raldo with a smile on his face.
At least the winner was a man that was able to stay close to his morals til the very end, which is something he can deeply admire.

"Congratulations Je'Raldo. You truly deserve the money."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is...   Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Clock10Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:42 am

Nisha claps along with everyone else as Val announces Je'Raldo as the winner. She gets up and heads over to the two to give them each a hug. "Congratulations!" Despite Morgan not winning, she knew how big of an accomplishment it was to even get to second place in this game. She spins around as she shares a couple giggles and chit chats with the other houseguests.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is...   Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Clock10Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:39 am

Dio cheers and walks up to Je'Raldo putting an arm around him, lifting him off the ground while doing so.

"Congrats Raldo you deserve it!" he loosens his grip and gives him a fist bump. "This kind of motivation and willpower is what I admire the most, like damn I had faith in you all the time and it wasn't misplaced." he laughs.

Dio talks with Je'Raldo for a bit, but others want a turn too so he leaves him be for now. He sees Satoshi and although he really wants to talk to him, he also takes notice of Morgan. Dio takes a deep breath and decides to walk up to Morgan next. He stands in front of him, and slowly brings his hand out offering him a handshake. His expression softens.

"You may not have won, but you did make it all the way to the end Morgan. That's one hellova prestation on its own. 'Pretty' gameplay or not, you too were determined and didn't give up. Gotta give you that, it's admirable. Well played." he nods after his final statement.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is...   Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Clock10Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:52 am

Je'Raldo jumps up with excitement as he was named the Winner of Mad House 2!

Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Tumblr_inline_orzar6pZQn1sxdu9v_540

He hugs Morgan tightly and kisses him on the cheek. As soon as they both let go, he rushes to the door and onto the stage. Finally, after being trapped in that house he can finally breathe and relax his mind.

He watches/listens with a big smile on his face as his fellow houseguests congratulate him,
As soon as he saw Nisha he picked her up and gave her a giant kiss, holding her tightly.
"Nisha, I did the dirtiest thing to you. But I promise from now on your gonna see the real man I am out side of the house, I'm gonna spoil you rotten."

(As Nisha gives Je'Raldo the bad news that's she's going back with her Ex.)

Later on, he see's Dio coming towards him with his fist locked and loaded. As soon as Je'Raldo gets lifted off the ground he knew his faith was about to end as he was going to get slam dunked onto the ground. But god bless that wasn't the case. As Dio gives him a fist pump, Je'Raldo could feel nothing but his fingers getting sprained from the amount of force Dio put in. "OwWWwwW, Fuck man...." He laughs it off. Jesus Christ that hurt.

He continues to thank more of his houseguests.

"I'm so grateful that you all crowned me this win. I've had a great time playing with all of you and Winning such a high caliber game as this means so much to me.
Next stop, The aftershow party! Drinks are on me!"

Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Giphy
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is...   Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Clock10Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:57 am

[color:bf3c=006600] As soon as Je came out of the house Robin sprinted towards him and gave him a giant hug. "Congrats Je! You deserve i!"

Last edited by Robin on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is...   Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Clock10Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:18 am

Morgan is a little shocked to see Dio come up to him but then smiles and shakes his hand "Thank you Dio, again I'm sorry I screwed you over in this game. And honestly I'm not even upset that I got second, as you said it's admirable. I am not leaving without money because of that one POP and honestly Raldo deserves the win. Making friends is better than winning money. Plus from the sounds of it, my situation back home could be getting better, who knows. Airing my shit on T.V. probably made people send death threats to my mom, which i dont support but it'll probably keep her away from us out of anger"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is...   Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Clock10Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Deressa stood in her chair for a little while, reflecting on how the game is finally over. She felt bad, because after all of these weeks of excitment and drama she must return to her regular life in Detroit empty-handed. Then she stood up and started clapping and cheering along with everyone else.

Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Tumblr_nmiurwIBFD1ql5yr7o1_r2_500

This is not about her defeat, it's about Je'Raldo's victory. She was happy to see that two players she admired very much made it far and her choice of vote was crowned winner of Mad House 2. She joined the rest in hugging and congratulating Raldo, doing little jumps in the process.

Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader

Deressa looked over at Morgan who was speaking to Dio and their eyes met. She formed a heart shape with her hands and pointed it in his direction. Regardless of not voting for him, she was proud of him that atleast one of them managed to make it in the finale, for the sake of their former alliance.

She was looking forward to celebrate this season with everyone at the aftershow party.
This was all truly one heck of an experience she'll never forget~! Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... 27166615
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is...   Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is... Clock10

Back to top Go down

Mad House 2 Finale - And the winner is...
Page 1 of 1