The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam] Empty
PostSubject: A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam]   A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:11 pm

Gyselle finds herself nervously standing infront of the HA room. She wasn't exactly pleased with the house's choice. To her Cam seemed like the type to favor the more outgoing and social folk, so she definitely felt somewhat threatened. She had to put on a mask and butter him up in her favor. Gyselle knocks.
"Hey there! Mind if we talk for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam]   A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:35 pm

Cam opens the door. "Hey, dollface. Come on in." He leaves the door open so she can let herself in and then grabs himself a drink. "What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam]   A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:44 pm

"Thank you." She walks in and takes a seat.
"Well, first I'd like to congratulate you on winning HA. I was glad to see that my vote of choice mattered." That was a lie, as she had voted for Nico, but she was hoping to stroke his ego.
"Second of all, I'd like to help out if that's okay? You know, with the nominations. I haven't really talked to a lot of people yet so I'm willing to vote for whoever you tell me to. Also, I can give you intel on Zella. I know she's my "rival", but trust me, nobody is safe from that deranged harpy."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam]   A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:59 am

He smirks. "Thank you, and thank you for your vote as well."

He listens to her offer intently. "Yeah, I'd love some help with nominations. And any info you could give me on Zella would be helpful... except for this week. You see, sweetheart, Zella's immune this week. So... I'm gonna need you to throw someone other than her under the bus. If you don't mind, that is."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam]   A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:21 am

"Well yeah, I meant to say that if you keep me by your side I can provide info on Zella once she's no longer immune. I've lived with her once before and oh boy, you're all in for a real "treat".... you gotta get rid of her first chance you get and I can help you with that. If I were to go this week, you're all gonna get hit by hurricane Zella as you didn't know what to expect of her.
But for the time being, I suggest Ireland to be nominated. In my opinion she's too confident for her own good this soon in the game. Whether or not she's actually a strong threat is not something I'd like to find out."
Gyselle feels she is convincing enough, but at the same time she's not too sure she's coming through to Cam....so she decides to resort to a bit of feminine charm...barf. She moves in closer to Cam and puts her hand gently on his chest.
"I'm confident you'll make the right choice. I voted for you based on your looks, but I can see now that you're intelligent as well as handsome." She removes her hand while smiling at him, not taking her eyes off of his.
"Did I seriously just do that? God, this game really brings out the desperation within you..."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam]   A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Cam smirks at her gestures. "Well, thanks for all of the info, sugar. You've been of great help to me this week."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam]   A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:15 pm

"Always happy to help. See you around!" And with that she leaves the HA room, hoping she didn't waste her time or make a complete fool of herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam]   A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam] Clock10

Back to top Go down

A word with the HA [Private with Gyselle & Cam]
Page 1 of 1