The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle) Empty
PostSubject: MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle)   MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:22 pm

Val smiles at the audience."Everyone, please give a warm welcome to JANE AND GYSELLE!" She moves out from in front of the door to reveal their exit.

The audience cheers and clap loudly for the two girls who were just evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle)   MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:29 pm

Jane literally would not have walked out onto that state if Gyselle hadn't forced her out, so when the two came out arm-in-arm it was kind of like Gyselle was walking her very anxious puppy.

And then the girl tried to sit down without falling... and failed... Miserably...

MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle) A2a94e9e-62ff-46c7-abe4-97609a5ca0f3

"Uh.. Hi Val."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle)   MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:38 pm

Gyselle looked down to see Jane, who was waving awkwardly from the floor. She helps Jane get up and pats off some dust from her back.
"Hey there, Val." She says while Jane was making her second attempt to take her seat.

Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle)   MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Val laughs at Jane's awkwardness. "Oh, sorry honey. I just.. wasn't expecting that. So, let's get into this interview, shall we?

What's going through both of your heads right now? What do you think went wrong for your games?
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle)   MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:57 pm

"I know for a fact that I just let my emotions get the best of me. Zella attacked and disgraced me on week 1 and it's been haunting me ever since. I managed to blow some steam off when Amberly decided to come for me, but that again just contributed to my embarrassment. I shouldn't have let the petty drama mess with my head, but unfortunately it did. I'm surprised I didn't ask if I can quit on the spot..."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle)   MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle) Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:01 pm

"I uh... I think I spent too much time laying low." Jane managed to get into her chair without falling this time. Oh, wow this was going to be ALL her friends talked about for MONTHS. "I only really focused on my sister and Tobias when I should have been making other friendships, making strategic moves... All my Mad House knowledge just went out the window when I got there and actually had to do stuff."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle)   MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle) Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:13 pm

"Hmm, interesting answers." Val says and then gives a wicked smile to the two. "So, Jane brought up the subject so let's talk about it... BOYS! Jane, you and Tobias were all up on each other in this weird mass of awkward cuteness and Gyselle, if I recall you and Aaron had a sweet little moment before the eviction. Do either of you see those relationships lasting after the show?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle)   MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle) Clock10Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:17 am

“Uh, well...” Jane rubbed her neck and tried to subtly check the audience reaction.

MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle) 6NRU8nW

At least one person out there was sending her a positive signal, so she rolled with that. “I-I mean I hope so. He’s a real catch. He’s cute and funny and he gives really good hugs...” she trailed off, but abruptly turned to Gyselle. “Really, you and Aaron? How did I miss that?”
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle)   MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle) Clock10Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:41 am

Gyselle smiles awkwardly and shrugs. "I'm as surprised as you guys. I didn't really come on the show to look for romance. It was kinda the last thing on my mind, but then things with Aaron just sort of escalated. I also hope we'll stay together, but he kind of has a different lifestyle compared to me, so it might be difficult at first."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle)   MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle) Clock10Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:46 pm

Val chuckles. "Well ladies, I think it's safe to say that the fans were EATING IT UP!" The audience cheers. "There's so much romance in the house this season!" She gestures to Gyselle, then Jane. "You and Aaron, you and Tobias. Then we also have Jules and Natasha with their whole on-again-off-again thing and Cam and... who? Stephanie? Joel? We just don't know, maybe both." She laughs.

"So, just a few more questions... who do you guys think is playing the best game so far and has the best chance of taking home the win, regardless of any personal feelings? And who do you think will be joining you two in the jury house next week?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle)   MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle) Clock10

Back to top Go down

MH3 - Jane & Gyselle's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val, Jane & Gyselle)
Page 1 of 1