The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jane & Gyselle Arrive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Jane & Gyselle Arrive Empty
PostSubject: Jane & Gyselle Arrive   Jane & Gyselle Arrive Clock10Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Jane was determined to make the best out of a sad situation, so when she and Gyselle arrived at the Jury House (which was… underwhelming, to say the least) she decided that the best course of action would be to spend their week getting to know each other instead of moping around!

… But that included actually being the person to start conversation, think of topics, think of activities… All of which was exhausting to THINK about let alone do. She could feel the panic setting in already.

She looked around the house, then turned back to Gyselle (who was right behind her, bags in hand) and cracked a very forced and awkward smile. “So uh… At least we don’t have to worry about cameras here, huh?” Prior seasons of Mad House hadn’t had Jury House livecams—she would have been watching 24/7 to check on her faves who were ALL ROBBED.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Jane & Gyselle Arrive   Jane & Gyselle Arrive Clock10Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:36 am

Gyselle scopes the room to make sure there are indeed no cameras. At this point she expects any twists after all the shenanigans in the actual house thus far. She then turns to Jane and smiles.
"Hah, yeah...it will be nice to just let loose for a change. I don't know about you, but the cameras always gave me the heebie jeebies. You'd think I'd get used to them after 6 weeks, but no such luck..."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Jane & Gyselle Arrive   Jane & Gyselle Arrive Clock10Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:30 pm

She shrugs, "They freaked me out at first, but... Then I just figured 'well I don't have any privacy at home, so what's different about this?'." Then she set her bags down on the couch and waited for Gyselle to reply... She didn't do so QUICKLY enough so Jane continued the conversation rather awkwardly. "I uh... Live with like 14 other people. So. Privacy. Yea."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Jane & Gyselle Arrive   Jane & Gyselle Arrive Clock10Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:38 pm

"Sounds like you have your own reality show right at home." Gyselle giggles.
"I'm used to indulging in my privacy, being an only child and all, but I was eager for something different."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jane & Gyselle Arrive   Jane & Gyselle Arrive Clock10

Back to top Go down

Jane & Gyselle Arrive
Page 1 of 1