The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haleigh

Haleigh

Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Empty
PostSubject: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Aaron is getting ready to hope into bed but before he does he decides to shave not only his beard but his body while half the contestants are outside talking while the others are headed to sleep. Not only that but during the morning it gets hectic getting ready in the morning with everyone crowding in one room as well as getting stares from the guys for shaving his body.

He accidentally cuts himself "Ow.."

Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Shaving-legs-gif
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:23 pm

Jane was on her way to the diary room with her cup of coffee when she passed by the bathroom and heard... a lot of commotion actually. She put her ear up to the door. When she was absolutely sure someone in there needed help, she knocked on the door. "Um... Hello? Everything alright in there?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:38 pm

"I uh..." He begins to mimic a womens voice "I'm fine... J-Just shaving my legs like a lady! I'll be out in an hour sorry if im hogging the bathroom so long! HAHA, girl power!" WTF was that Aaron?

Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] U3AImCW
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:50 pm

She raised a brow. That... didn't sound like any girl who was in the house. "Haha very funny, but what are you actually doing?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Errrr, busted. He slowly opens the door and peeps out from the crack realizing it wasn't who he thought it was. "Oh..." he opens the door fully "It's you, did you need to use this restroom?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:04 pm

She blinked, "Uh... I mean no. It just sounded like you were in pain. Are you hurt? Do you need help? I was part of a nurse training program so if it's embarrassing you don't need to worry I've seen much worse at the old folks home!" Jane's desire to help this poor deformed stranger was outweighing her usual anxiety. That, and she'd been really coming out of her shell since breaking away from Harriet.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:12 pm

"Uhh......." He stops to think for a bit but then hears footsteps getting close and quickly grabs Jane into the bathroom. "SURE!"

When the two got into the bathroom, he had a towel wrapped around him, with his left leg and biceps filled with shaving cream, he points to the cut wound he left on his right knee. "Does it look deep?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:20 pm

For a second she's a little shook at being near a young naked man, but then she remembers her recent heartbreak and that's a pretty good mental cold shower. She shakes it off and puts on her 'super serious nurse' goggles, then kneels down to take a look!

"Well... You really nicked the skin good! It should heal up but it's going to be sore, especially if you don't clean the rest of the cream out." She straightens up to look into those... eyes? Eye? "I... Won't ask WHY you're shaving, but golly I'd assume you'd be better at it if you shave your whole body." She 'tutted' a few times and then turned back to the bloody matter at hand. "If you uh... actually need help then I can bandage it up. And you should really use conditioner to shave with--you'll be able to see more easily so you won't cut yourself again."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:36 pm

He watches as she examines the wound. "Hmm... Conditioner never thought of that, I'll try that next time. I've been shaving for a long time It's just I tend to go to fast and rough it up a bit."
He looks back at her. "Would it be a bother If you did bandaging it up for me? I don't have the right supplies to clean it up, you doing that for me would be great."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:50 pm

"Uhhh yea no problem at all. Just..." She eyed him suspiciously, but in the over-the-top way that suggested she was joking. "No funny business! I am a one-partner kinda gal!" And then Jane laughed to herself--the kind of snorting laugh that someone does when they think they're WAY funnier than they actually are (for example see: Rena on any skype call).

Jane stood up and started searching around the room. "If I wanna do it right then I actually need a first aid kit... which I'd assume this place would have, but who knows it it's actually stocked."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:36 am

He watches as Jane chuckles silently, it took him a while to realize what she meet, he turns red until he wraps his towel around his torso like a diaper "I'm wearing underwear underneath, wasn't planning on it"

"I think There was is first-aid in the sink cabinets" He points to the sink. "What are you gonna put on it? Is it gonna hurt?"

Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:39 am

“Well yea it’s gonna hurt you cut yourself and I have to clean it!” Girl was in full on career mode now. She was so used to dealing with grumpy old people and she did not have time for this boy’s nonsense. She grabbed the kit after a tiny bit of searching and returned to his side. “So like... I said I wouldn’t ask but?”
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:56 am

He felt like running out cause maybe if he just put a bandage on it, it would be better than the painful sting she's about to give him. But with this girl's strong grip, that was not going to happen.

"But, what?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:59 am

“But why the...” She mimed shaving her legs. “It seems like a lot of upkeep.” The number one thing she learned about nervous ‘patients’ was to distract them. Jane hoped this would be the best way to do it, and she started prepping a cute little bandage.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:16 am

Feeling weirded out by the question he couldn't avoid it nor waste an opportunity on starting a new relationship in the house. "You promise to keep it a secret?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:20 am

Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] 0XaASKz

“Scout’s honor”
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:24 am

"Well, you see..." He twirls his hands around trying to find the right words. "You know when you like... someone? like... LIKE LIKE someone and you want to look your absolute best for them and try not to make a full out of yourself? Or in some sort trying NOT to fuck up." He looks at Jane as she puts a gauze on his knee and puts pressure on it to stop the bleeding. "Well, there was this girl I used to like in high school who talked to me once and then she didn't continue to talk to me because later that month I found out she had a phobia with hair. So that's where it all started until I stopped doing it once high school ended." He feels Jane un-grip his wound and see's that it's not bleeding anymore.

"But now I'm starting to have feelings for this one girl and I'm gonna talk to her again and thought now would be the time to shave a little in case the same incident happens again." Plus he needs to apologize to the girl as well, but he won't admit that. "You ever had that happen to you? When you fucked up a relationship you thought you could have?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:31 am

“Uh...” she thought for a second, checking to make sure his ‘wound’ was done bleeding. Jane hadn’t actually taken a serious stab at dating yet. That was more Harriet’s thing... Jane just was around to help people date.

Then again, she HAD just potentially molested the guy she had a crush on, and that was very traumatic. “Well... yea. Hasn’t everyone?”

She pulled out a packet of antibacterial ointment and very carefully tore open a corner. “But if you’re trying to woo a lady then you should pick out the band aid that best suits her interests—SUPER important! You’ve got your choice of...” She raised a brow. “Cloth band aids with ‘Manda was here’ written on them, Hello Kitty, or hot rod flames.”
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:44 am

"I guess your right..." He rubs the back of his head "Hmm... Well I think I did hear her sing a hello kitty song at one point... I'll go for the kitty one!" he watches as she put the band-aid on. Minutes of an awkward silence he breaks it.
"So, how is your sister? From what I can remember you two were always together and now I haven't seen you two lay an eye on each other for a while now."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:47 am

Because Harriet is a fake ass BITCH is what Jane would have liked to say. But, she was in professional mode and also was too nice to say that. So, she just said: “We had a fight... A big one. We went our separate ways.”

... come to think of it. Jane WAS looking to get into a new alliance...
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:51 am

"Care to elaborate what the fight was all about?" He questioned knowing it's a little too strong to ask.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:58 am

“... Well, uh, it’s a little... private?” She bit her lip, dabbing some ointment on his leg. She wanted to work with this guy. Gotta work through the awkward. “But... I guess she told her alliance that I was out to get them because she’s upset I’m spending more time with a guy than I am with her? It was a really mean move... she’s very mean sometimes but I never see it coming.”
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:08 am

Aaron flinches as the ointment stings his legs. "Don't worry, I'll keep my mouth shut about it, besides. I literally have no one else to talk to!"

Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying

"If she was really your sister, would of she supported your decision and just... you know? Thought more of you than the game itself?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:10 am

She shrugged, “You don’t have a twin. Harriet’s the one that everyone likes, so she... kind of gets to pretend I don’t have feelings.” DAMN. BURN. Jane was a little shook she had even mentioned that. She must still be a little angry from her earlier conversations with her former alliance members.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:23 am

"Having a twin is like having an older/younger brother or sister, they're your family. whether or not you were born together your suppose to have a mutual understanding of each other. but in this case your not getting the same back from how it sounds. Your the one getting the short end of the straw and having a mindset like that and shrugging it off isn't healthy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next