The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jane the Virgin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Jane the Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Jane the Virgin   Jane the Virgin Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:01 am

While Harriet went to go scope out potential female allies, Jane managed to find Jules scoping out the back yard. If they got Natasha, they could get Jules, and vice-versa. At least, according to Harriet.

“H-hey.” She gave him a little wave and a smile.

Jules returned her smile and… wow. Jane wasn’t attracted to a lot of men, but there was something about him that was undeniably sexy.

Granted, Jane was a lonely virgin who would fantasize about people she’d locked eyes with once on a subway. But, I digress.

“Hello, beautiful~ Is there something I can help you with?”

“Um, I just…” Shit think, Jane, think! Harriet gave you ONE. JOB. You better do it! “I guess it’s a little early, but you seem nice and I feel like...”

“Like… We could make beautiful music together~?”

“I mean… Yea.” She’d pulled all her hair over one shoulder and was twisting and twirling it through her fingers. “At least competition-wise. I’d assume you aren’t interested in that way, since you’re trying to win back your ex, and-”

She stopped. Or, rather, Jules stopped her by putting a finger to her lips. “You’re right. I’m here for Natasha, and I’m not going to jeopardize that. However…”

They were quiet for a moment. Jane felt like her heart would beat right out of her chest, but Jules was cool as ever. Finally, he pulled his hand away, instead making a shushing motion. “Come and see me later. We’ll talk strategy..” He turned to leave, but shot her a quick wink over his shoulder. “But if that conversation should turn into something else…” And with that, he left
Back to top Go down

Jane the Virgin
Page 1 of 1