The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:25 am

Hmmm... interesting. “I’m starting to feel like you’re right... she crossed a line. But, how would you go about dealing with the situation?”
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:13 am

"My only suggestion is.." he stops "AND ITS TOTALLY UP TO YOU" he faves his hand in front of her indicating it's her choice. "Play the same game she's playing, which is something I bet you already thought of but maybe you might needed to hear it from somebody else. You seem to be a smart girl, I think you can think of something."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:46 pm

“Well the game she’s playing is... stupid.” She smirked, then leaned back to check out her work on Aaron’s leg. TOP NOTCH HEALING!!! “Really stupid. If I can just outlast her I’ll be happy. She will probably get herself evicted soon for double crossing too many people.”
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:42 pm

"Well" He looks at his leg all cleaned up "If you ever need any help with getting what you need, let me know. I'll be happy to help." He stops "Perhaps we can work together."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:49 pm

"Like... Allies? Allies would be good right now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]   Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron] - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Ruffled Night [Jane & Aaron]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2