The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cracking Open a Cold One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

Cracking Open a Cold One Empty
PostSubject: Cracking Open a Cold One   Cracking Open a Cold One Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:38 pm

Hassan sat on the couch, his shoes placed gently on the floor beneath him so he could put his feet up. He cracked open a cold one. A cold case, that is. Hassan had some time to himself before the next challenge, which was a perfect time as any to start reading his favorite crime novels.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Open a Cold One   Cracking Open a Cold One Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:49 pm

Gyselle walks by looking for her lost earring. She noticed it's missing and she's been bitterly searching the place.
"Ugh, as if I don't have enough to worry about I gotta waste time going around like a chicken with it's head cut off..."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Open a Cold One   Cracking Open a Cold One Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Hassan was approaching the end of the first chapter when he heard Gyselle enter the room. He made a mental note of his fellow contestant while he finished the final page, then looked up at her to analyze what she was doing.

"Is something the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Open a Cold One   Cracking Open a Cold One Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:56 pm

"Oh, don't mind me. I'm just looking for my earring. It fell off somewhere....so far no luck."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Open a Cold One   Cracking Open a Cold One Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:00 pm

"Oh. Well, I'm not too busy right now. Let me give you a hand," he said, bookmarking the page he was on and gently placing it on the coffee table beside him.

"Where do you remember seeing it last?
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Open a Cold One   Cracking Open a Cold One Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:22 pm

"Thank you, that's really sweet of you!" Gyselle says while kneeling down looking under a couch.
"Well, technically I saw it last this morning while putting it on. After that it could've fallen out anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Open a Cold One   Cracking Open a Cold One Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Hassan gets up from his seat as Gyselle bends down to look. He takes a quick stretch and kneels down as well, lifting up one side of the couch so she can see better.

"Is it under there?"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Open a Cold One   Cracking Open a Cold One Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:53 pm

"I don't see anything..."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Open a Cold One   Cracking Open a Cold One Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:22 pm

Hassan gently lowers the couch down.
"Well, it honestly could be anywhere in the house. Did you sit here? It could possibly be between the cushions."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Open a Cold One   Cracking Open a Cold One Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:33 pm

"That's a good idea. I'll check!"
Gyselle removes the cushions and discovers something. "I uh...huh..."
She pulls out ...a pair of panties.
"This...is definitely not my earring..." She blushes and throws them across the couch.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Open a Cold One   Cracking Open a Cold One Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:40 pm

Hassan was looking around the room as Gyselle searched under the cushion. Cue his surprise when he turned his head to see Gyselle holding a pair of panties. Yup, that's awkward.

"Uh...Where did that come from?" he asked, stammering a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Open a Cold One   Cracking Open a Cold One Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:43 pm

Gyselle looked at Hassan, still flabbergasted.
"They were sinking into the couch....I think someone is making themselves a bit too comfortable in this house...."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Open a Cold One   Cracking Open a Cold One Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:54 pm

"...I'm no longer sitting on this couch for any reason whatsoever."

Hassan helps put the cushions back and wipes his hands on his pants just in case any other part of the couch was...unsanitary.

"Well, I certainly wasn't doing anything too important. I'll help you look elsewhere if you need it."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Open a Cold One   Cracking Open a Cold One Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:56 pm

"I appreciate it, but I think I need to go wash my hands....several times. Just hit me up if you happen to find it. Those earrings are really important to me, so you'll be a life savior! Thanks again!" Gyselle smiles at Hassan and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Open a Cold One   Cracking Open a Cold One Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Well that was...something.

Hassan wondered how easy it would be to just buy her a new pair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Open a Cold One   Cracking Open a Cold One Clock10

Back to top Go down

Cracking Open a Cold One
Page 1 of 1